1. The board of which company last week appointed managing director Sanjiv Puri as chairman of the company?
2. Which chemical engineering firm has agreed to sell its engineering plastics business to Dutch conglomerate DSM for Rs 320 crore as part of a strategy to focus on core operation?
3. Which company last week announced its entry into the Rs 7,000 crore child nutrition segment under a new brand VNourish?
4. Which MNC has launched a snack bar with Meetha Paan flavor?
5. This should be easy. Which peer-to-peer real estate platform recently launched a multicity campaign that underlines the absurdity of paying brokerage in residential real estate?
6. Which company launched digital campaign ‘#OrderForMom’ for Mother’s Day?
7. Which sleep solutions startup rolled out a Mothers’ Day campaign, ‘#MaaKyaChahtiHai’?
8. Which merchant service and UPI payments app has roped in actor Salman Khan as its brand ambassador?
9. Which smartphone brand has introduced its new brand identity and has also introduced its Reno series in India to strengthen its position in the premium segment?
10. Which celebrity has made an investment in Drum Foods International Pvt Ltd, the maker of flavoured yogurt brand Epigamia, as part of a strategic partnership that will also see her endorse the brand?
11. Fork Media Group's women’s digital publication, The Hauterfly, has roped in which celebrity as an angel investor in the publication?
12. Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Yamaha Motor has achieved which cumulative production milestone in India?
13. Which online funding platform for startups is launching a specialised healthcare investment programme called Healthcare Council?
14. Paytm has tied up with which bank to launch credit cards?
15. Vinay Dube last week quit as the CEO of which airline?
16. Which premium Italian denim brand has forayed into the Indian market through a strategic distribution partnership with Reliance Brands?
17. Which company will take over Maiyas Beverages and Foods, founded by ready-to-eat food pioneer Sadananda Maiya, as per a resolution formula approved the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)?
18. The CSR program of which MNC has launched the campaign ‘#DontLetDreamsWait’, featuring a 75-year-old 'student'?
19. Which Mexican cuisine chain owned by Yum! Brands has named Burman Hospitality as its exclusive India franchise partner?
20. Tata Global Beverages is being transformed and renamed. What will it be known as?
21. Online grocery firm BigBasket last week launched its operations in which city?
22. Mahindra Partners, the private equity company of the Mahindra Group, has announced an investment of Rs 206.5 crore in which New Delhi-based eye care chain?
23. Snacks brand Bingo! has roped in which actor as brand ambassador?
24. Which jewellery brand has launched the campaign “Aapke apne hain hum”?
25. Infosys’ former CEO Vishal Sikka has been elected to the supervisory board of which automobile MNC?
26. Which smartphone brand has unveiled a marketing and brand campaign featuring Robert Downey Jr?
27. Which digital and social media agency has launched a new campaign, ‘#FlauntTheGap’?
28. Tata Sky has launched an innovative platform that offers digital content from multiple apps to its viewers. What has it been branded as?
29. Which small finance bank has roped in HDFC Bank’s digital banking head Nitin Chugh as its next managing director and chief executive officer?
30. Which company has acquired Grodrej group’s premium food retailing venture, Natures Basket, for around Rs 300 crore in an all-cash deal?
31. The Himalaya Drug Company has signed which two cricketers to endorse ‘Himalaya Men Face Care Range’?
32. Which company and Sri Lanka-based Dutch Lanka Trailer Manufacturers (DLTM) have signed a pact to sell their 50: 50 joint venture stake in trailer manufacturing company to Canyon Point?
33. Which footwear brand has come up with ‘Catch the Colour Mania’ campaign to push its spring summer 2019 collection?
34. According to reports last week, which popular yester-year beverage brand in India is being revived?
35. Which company has entered into a strategic partnership with Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, GIC to set up an investment platform to the tune of Rs 4,000 crore or $600 million over a period of three years to acquire fully operational hotels across India?