1. Which brand has partnered with Getty Images and Girlgaze to launch Project #ShowUs, the first publicly accessible photo library to shatter beauty stereotypes by showing women as they are, not as others believe they should be?
2. Which online pharmacy has acquired Bengaluru-based medicine delivery start-up Myra Medicines?
3. Which smartphone brand has launched the campaign ‘Shine in Any Light’?
4. Which financial services company has unveiled its new brand identity, including a logo, at the centre of which is the ‘Sri Yantra’, which is made of nine interlocking triangles, which together creates 43 unique triangles?
5. Which chain of multi-specialty clinics has entered into a partnership with Mumbai-based ReLiva Physiotherapy & Rehab to offer physiotherapy treatment at its centers?
6. Which company has acquired the brand licence of Japanese consumer electronics brand Sansui for the Indian market, marking its entry into the television and white goods segment?
7. Which brand will be the official sponsor of the Afghanistan cricket team for the upcoming ICC Cricket World Cup hosted by England and Wales?
8. Which company will merge its broadband satellite, or VSAT, business with that of market leader Hughes Communications India to create a stronger No 1 service provider in the space?
9. Which fragrance brand has roped in actor Akshay Kumar as the new brand ambassador?
10. The shortage of which beverage brand in the peak of summer and in the beginning of the holy month of Ramzaan has created a flutter on social media?
11. Which business group last week released an advertisement with the tagline ‘Co-Founders of The New’?
12. Which actor has turned co-investor for a home food delivery company Foodcloud(dot)in, which will be empowering women?
13. Which smartphone brand has launched a new television commercial, featuring actor Aditya Roy Kapur?
14. Which Swedish watch brand has signed Ayushmann Khurrana as its new brand ambassador?
15. Which online pharmacy has released a television commercial with its new tagline “Health comes Home”?
16. Which company has launched Hitweed Maxx, an herbicide that controls most of the major weeds in cotton, giving the crop weed-free growth of 25-30 days?
17. Edtech company BYJU’S last week unveiled its latest regional ad campaign, targeting Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, featuring which celebrity?
18. Vivafit India, the Portuguese based global chain of boutique gyms for women only, has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador?
19. Which oats brand has launched the third film under the campaign ‘Fuel for the Real Fit’, saluting the energy and zeal of women?
20. Tata Motors Ltd. has developed a new compact truck that will find application in intra city and intercity transportation of goods. What has it been branded as?
21. Which French communications network major has picked up a majority stake in Think Design, an independent user-experience consultancy and design studio, for an undisclosed sum as part of its expansion plans for India?
22. Low-cost carrier SpiceJet will introduce which new offering on key domestic routes from May 11?
23. Which company will sell 19% of its shareholding in the Oman-based limestone mining company, Al Rimal Mining LLC, to Oman National Investments Development Company (Tanmia)?
24. Which food company has launched the television commercial ‘#TasteOfMotherhood’?
25. Which home solutions brand has launched the campaign ‘kuch pal ghar ke naam’?
26. Which company will be the official title sponsor for the inaugural edition of newly launched Indo International Premier Kabaddi League (IPKL)?
27. Which footwear brand has roped in Aamir Khan as brand ambassador?
28. MR Jyothy has been appointed managing director of which FMCG company with effect from April 1, 2020?
29. Which actor and producer has picked up minority stake in Pune-based online fitness community Squats at a valuation of Rs 350 crore?
30. Which company will acquire iconic British toy maker Hamleys for nearly 68 million pounds (around Rs 620 crore) in an all-cash deal?
31. Which futures exchange in UK has appointed Standard Chartered and ConocoPhillips board member Gay Huey Evans as its new chairwoman, the first in its 142-year history?
32. French luxury goods group LVMH is launching a new brand with Barbadian singer Rihanna, building on a previous joint venture in cosmetics. What will the label be called?
33. Which MNC has launched its ‘SHE BREAKS BARRIERS’ India edition campaign to celebrate Mother’s Day?
34. Which life insurance company has launched the ‘#MummyKahanHain’ campaign as part of Mother’s Day celebrations?
35. Ending this edition on a sad note. YC Deveshwar died early on May 11 after prolonged illness. He was the chairman of which company?