1. Tata Group holding company Tata Sons has restructured the $104-billion conglomerate into how many verticals?
2. Which Mumbai-based company, which digitises business payments for enterprises, is set to begin operations in the Middle East, Africa, and central and eastern Europe in collaboration with Visa?
3. Which sportswear brand, which had partnered with Amazon and Flipkart-owned Myntra to sell some of its products in the India, is set to open retail stores in the country?
4. Which Finnish premium beverage brand is all set to extend its product portfolio and enter retail marketing in India?
5. Once again a nice campaign by this brand. Which brand has launched the campaign ‘#RangLaayeSang’ for Holi?
6. Ray Kelvin, the founder of which British fashion brand, has resigned as its chief executive?
7. Mobile payments major Paytm is set to start its own subscription programme. What has it been branded as?
8. Which gaming startup has roped in Virat Kohli as brand ambassador for one year in a deal worth around Rs 12 crore?
9. Which company has sold its UAE delivery business to Berlin-based Delivery Hero for $172 million (Rs 1,220 crore)?
10. Which company will buy an 83% stake in Mumbai-based hyper-local logistics startup Grab a Grub Services for Rs 146 crore?
11. Which American burger chain is re-entering India through a franchise agreement with FranGlobal?
12. Which MNC has said it will introduce a 180 km/h speed limiter on all new vehicles as it seeks to burnish its safety credentials and meet a pledge to eliminate passenger fatalities by 2020?
13. Japanese HR firm en-Japan is set to acquire a majority stake in which Chennai-based IT staffing firm for about Rs 81 crore?
14. Which international sportswear label has roped in actor Kartik Aaryan as brand ambassador?
15. Which food products company has launched the campaign ‘#EverydayIsWomensDay’?
16. Which company has partnered with RiskLens to deliver quantitative cyber risk assessments to enterprise customers and government organisations?
17. Which brand has launched the campaign ‘Naya Bathroom Mubarak Ho’, featuring brand ambassador Akshay Kumar?
18. Which SUV brand has been announced as the official partner for the 12th edition of the Indian Premier League?
19. Which IT company has acquired Meritsoft, a privately held financial software firm based in Dublin?
20. This should be easy to crack. Which workers’ union in India has entered the 100-year club?
21. Luxury electric vehicles brand Automobili Pininfarina, a part of the Mahindra Group, last week unveiled its luxury electric vehicle in Geneva. What has it been branded as?
22. Which company has appointed Shailesh Haribhakti as chairman?
23. Apparel brand Donear NXG, a lifestyle menswear brand from the House of Donear Industries Ltd., has roped in which actor as the brand ambassador?
24. Van Heusen, the power dressing brand from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd., has roped in which actress as the face of Van Heusen’s ‘Women’s Handbags’ segment?
25. Which beverage brand has launched its latest campaign ‘Namumkin Mein Hi Naam Chupa Hai’?
26. Which well known Wall Street firm last week said that it is relaxing the dress code for all its employees?
27. Which airline last week said it won’t make its flight attendants wear makeup and skirts?
28. Which company has agreed to buy the local unit of Turkey-based Soktas Tekstil Sanayi ve Ticaret for an enterprise value of Rs 165 crore?
29. NIVEA has announced its entry into the facewash segment under which brand?
30. Which MNC last week unveiled a new app ‘Bolo’ that aims to help children in primary school learn to read in Hindi and English?
31. Which consumer intelligence company has acquired Singapore-based online-to-offline (O2O) platform Shoffr in a cash-and-stock deal?
32. Star Sports has unveiled its ‘#GameBanayegaName’ campaign for which sports property?
33. Parle Agro has announced which actor as the new face for its flagship brand Frooti?
34. UrbanClap has roped in which actor as the face of the brand?
35. Which brand has launched the campaign ‘#FaceAnything’ for Women’s Day?
36. Fabindia has rolled out its first-ever loyalty programme. What has it been branded as?
37. Which Chennai-based software products firm has acquired hiring automation startup ePoise Systems as it looks to expand its suite of 40-odd applications for customers?
38. Which FMCG firm last week launched perfume in sachets?
39. Which jewellery brand has launched the campaign ‘Celebrating Womanity - #EkZindagiKhudKeNaam’?
40. Vaitheeswaran K and Sundeep Thakran, co-founders of India’s first ecommerce company Fabmart(dot)com, last week entered the dairy market under which brand?
41. Which global media & marketing communications conglomerate has promoted Ashish Bhasin to CEO of expanded cluster Greater South?
42. Which pizza brand has rolled out the digital campaign ‘Next-level cheese’?
43. Which biopharmaceutical company has entered into a “stalking-horse” asset purchase agreement to buy the assets of US-based Aceto Corporation’s Rising Pharmaceuticals and Rising subsidiaries?
44. Which celebrity has acquired 50% stake in hotelier Ranjeet Bindra-owned Bastian Hospitality (earlier Aallia Hospitality)?
45. Which beauty brand has launched the campaign ‘Looks Like Freedom’?
46. Which fashion brand has launched the campaign ‘#MyLifeMyTag’?
47. This was interesting. Which company has launched a film ‘#Womencan’ featuring its women employees?
48. Which broadcaster has launched Marathi feed of its kids’ channel, making it the only kids’ channel with seven languages?
49. UK-based automobile and aerospace major Rolls-Royce has selected which Indian company as a strategic long-term partner to deliver engineering and digital services?
50. Which MNC bank has appointed Ashu Khullar as its India CEO from April 1?