1. Which country last week approved the initial public offering of the world’s most profitable company?
2. Singapore’s Temasek is teaming up with which Swedish private equity group to launch a new renewable energy platform for India?
3. Which company last week said it will acquire 100% stake in Isagro (Asia) Agrochemicals for Rs 345 crore as part of its plans to expand manufacturing capacity?
4. Xerox Holdings Corp has agreed to sell its 25% stake in which joint venture to its Japanese partner?
5. Which company has announced a joint venture with Rockefeller Foundation to supply electricity at affordable tariffs to domestic and commercial clusters in rural areas through micro grids?
6. Which MNC last week fired Chief Executive Officer Steve Easterbrook because he had a consensual relationship with an employee?
7. Which healthcare major has unveiled a new television ad as part of its integrated ‘#StrongerTogether’ campaign, capturing the concerns of people over 40 who are dealing with loss of muscle and strength?
8. Which hair colour brand has roped in actress Anushka Sharma as its new brand ambassador?
9. I am glad am too old to understand this. Which brand has forayed into the male grooming segment in India with the launch of men hair removal cream?
10. Which IT firm has acquired New York-based marketing and media solutions agency BORN Group for up to $95 million (Rs 672 crore) in cash?
11. Which advertising agency last week announced the launch of a new marketing solutions division Slingshot?
12. Which MNC last week launched the campaign ‘#LeaveYourCarBehind’?
13. Which latest offering from Coca-Cola’s global basket is now made in India with fruits sourced from Indian farms and available in two scrumptious flavours: Peach and Strawberry-Banana?
14. Which skincare brand has announced its association with actress Kriti Sanon as its brand endorser?
15. Which automobile MNC has announced a fashion collaboration with Giorgio Armani as part of its long-promised strategy to squeeze more value out of the storied company's allure?
16. Which automobile company has launched the campaign ‘#ChangeWhatYouCan’?
17. Which Indian snack and sweet brand has ventured into the US e-commerce market through Amazon's Global Selling Program?
18. Which Chinese conglomerate has finally unveiled its rumoured smartphone named Nut Pro 3 under the Smartisan brand in China?
19. Which MNC has launched its first television commercial in India, introducing its 'Grab and Go' gaming range?
20. Which Indian conglomerate recently celebrated its 50 years of operations in Thailand?
21. Which Chinese conglomerate has snapped up the Thomas Cook brand for 11 million pounds (USD 14.2 million), weeks after the renowned British travel group went bust?
22. Which company and Toyota Tsusho Group last week announced an equal joint venture for vehicle dismantling and recycling in India?
23. Which automobile company has launched a digital film titled ‘Maine to Sunah Hai’ (So I have heard) featuring actor Vijay Raaz as the protagonist Sharma Ji?
24. Which company seems to have expanded into the beauty and wellness vertical with ‘Orange Something’?
25. Which payment solutions provider has roped in actor-director Farhan Akhtar as its brand ambassador?
26. One word to describe this ad – bold. Which soup brand has launched a commercial titled 'One Night With Karan’?
27. Which pre-owned luxury car dealer has announced its venture into used premium motorcycles?
28. In the run-up to children’s day, which brand has launched a new campaign 'My Little Genius'?
29. Which homegrown western wear brand has launched the digital campaign, ‘#IMeanBusiness’?
30. Which Indian business personality received the ABLF Global Asian Award in Dubai last week?
31. Which well known sportswear brand last week announced that it will unify under one brand logo and wordmark, beginning next year?
32. Which bank has launched the campaign ‘#DreamsInvited’?
33. Which 2 Indian cities were designated as Unesco’s creative cities on the occasion of World Cities Day recently?
34. Which mobile services company has come up with the sector’s first tariff plan based on faster data speeds?
35. Which company plans to invest Rs 500 Cr along with its Chinese partner Beiqi Foton Motor Co (Foton) for setting up an electric bus manufacturing plant at Pune in the next two to three years?
36. How many Indian-origin CEOs are among the world’s top 10 best-performing chief executives, featured in a list compiled by the Harvard Business Review (HBR)?
37. Which iconic Italian fashion house has teamed up with Adidas for a new sneaker collaboration?
38. Which MNC has appointed Sanjay Gupta, the former managing director of Star and Disney India, as country manager for India?
39. Which general insurance company has launched a new digital campaign ‘#SochoMan’?
40. Multiplex chain operator PVR Cinemas last week expanded its presence beyond Indian shores into which country?