1. Maruti Suzuki India has crossed which cumulative sales milestone for passenger vehicles in the Indian market?
2. The government has appointed Soma Roy Burman, a 1986-batch Indian Civil Accounts Service Officer, to which position?
3. Which multi-format app for kids has unveiled its launch brand campaign, ‘#MastiMeinAchhai’?
4. Which hair oil brand has launched its new campaign ‘#KhuleBaalBefikar’?
5. Which hospitality company has named Rohit Kapoor as its new CEO for India and South Asia, effective from January?
6. Which company, majority-owned by General Atlantic (GA), has rechristened itself as KFin Technologies?
7. Which rigid plastics packaging company has acquired National Plastics (NAPLA), a company which makes dispenser and spray systems?
8. Which windows and doors brand has rolled out its new campaign ‘#ShutTheShor’, which aims to raise awareness on noise pollution?
9. Which payments MNC has embedded its sonic brand melody into Android based point-of-sale (PoS) devices?
10. Ikea has crossed which sales milestone mark in India in 2018-19?
11. Which pharma company has launched the campaign ‘#SahiBaat’ for its new woman-care product, V-Bath?
12. Taco Bell has touched which milestone restaurant count in India?
13. Which pharma company has elevated Siddharth Mittal as the chief executive officer and joint managing director with effect from December 1?
14. Which Indian company has agreed to acquire South African personal care maker Canway Corp?
15. Chinese major Xiaomi last week formally launched its lending platform in India. What is it called?
16. Which company has acquired trademark Zomelis (for Vildagliptin-based formulations) and its associated trademarks in India from Novartis AG, Switzerland for USD 13 million?
17. Which Indian esports company has appointed Sidharth Kedia as its CEO?
18. Thomas Cook (India) has entered into a pact with Thomas Cook UK's appointed special managers to acquire the rights of the iconic brand for which markets?
19. Which company has announced its latest ‘#LoanFlexibleHai’ campaign?
20. Who will replace Larry Page as CEO of Alphabet Inc, parent company of Google?
21. A joint venture of which company and ICICI Bank has acquired real estate baron Manoj Gaur's biggest power plant at Prayagraj in UP by agreeing to takeover Rs 6,000 crore of debt of the company?
22. United Breweries (UB) has entered the niche and fast-growing craft beer segment. What has it been branded as?
23. Which home improvement solutions player, which is in the process of listing on the bourses following its demerger from HSIL, is foraying into the fast-emerging Internet of Things (IoT) segment in its appliances business?
24. Which company last week announced the commercial rollout of ROTAVAC 5D, which it claims is the world’s lowest dose volume rotavirus vaccine?
25. Which snack brand has launched its new campaign with the proposition “Kam Hawa, Wafers Zyaada and flavours wah wah”?
26. The Reserve Bank of India has increased the limits imposed on peer-to-peer lenders to which limit?
27. The promoters of which group have acquired majority stake in One Industrial Spaces, an integrated fund, development and asset management organisation focused on the warehousing sector in India?
28. Which airline has begun serving coffee in vanilla-flavoured edible cups in an attempt to eliminate waste generated by the eight million disposable cups the flag carrier uses each year?
29. US-based microphones and audio electronics major, Shure Incorporated, last week announced the setting up of its first engineering centre in India and it’s fifth globally. Which city?
30. Which company has agreed to acquire a controlling stake in express logistics company Gati?
31. The Indian Railways recorded its worst operating ratio in 10 years in 2017-18 at what percentage, according to a Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) report tabled in Parliament?
32. Which media agency has collaborated with Cosmic Information and Technology Ltd to launch a new voice-driven platform ‘Audio Conferencing Bridge’ called ‘mSamvaad’?
33. Which self-drive car rental brand has launched the campaign 'Don't Suffer in Safar'?
34. Which company has launched a strong craft beer called Spike, a first in the craft beer segment in the country?
35. Which Mumbai-based liquor distribution firm is bringing baijiu into the country with the launch of Jiangxiaobai, a value brand focused on youngsters?
36. Which entity last week said it has appointed public interest director Girish Chandra Chaturvedi as the new chairman of its board following approval from the market regulator Sebi?
37. Which company last week launched a new “Dydrogesterone-containing drug” to treat infertility, claiming to have become the first Indian and second global firm to develop the drug?
38. The parent company of Burger Singh, Tipping Mr Pink Pvt. Ltd., has launched its first cloud kitchen QSR. What has it been branded as?
39. Which FMCG company has named industry veteran Rajnikant Sabnavis as the new Chief Executive Officer with effect from January 1, 2020?
40. Which social media network is celebrating 10 years in India?