1. Which jewellery brand has introduced its exclusive collection ‘Shringar’ and rolled out a campaign on the occasion of Teej?
2. Which ecommerce company has launched a new digital campaign #NoWorldWithoutGirls?
3. Which online travel company will acquire Delhi-based corporate travel service provider Air Travel Bureau (ATB) for an undisclosed amount?
4. Which music production house has forayed into film-making with new studio, Yoodlee Films?
5. Which bank has become the first bank to secure the station branding rights of a metro station in Mumbai?
6. Which financial services firm has launched a digital campaign called #TheOnlyTIP?
7. Which Chennai-based real estate developer has come on board as owners of Premier Futsal team ‘Chennai 5’s’ for the second season of the league?
8. Which Saudi-based group is entering India with its first wind project?
9. Which American footwear major is foraying into apparel and accessories in India?
10. Maruti Suzuki has launched the first NEXA Service workshop. Which city?
11. Which online marketplace for small sellers, artisans and homepreneurs has released a video titled #DiscoverYourself?
12. Which Bengaluru-based microfinance company has named Ajay Kanwal, former head of South Asia at Standard Chartered Bank, as its new chief executive officer?
13. Which hospital has launched its ‘Ummeed’ campaign for cancer patients?
14. Which American fashion brand has bought luxury shoemaker Jimmy Choo in a deal worth $1.35 billion (896 million pounds)?
15. Yuvraj Singh has come on board as partner and brand ambassador of which co-working space provider?
16. Which advertising major has acquired Bengaluru and Pune-based digital agency Sokrati Technologies?
17. Which cooking oil brand has launched a campaign with the positioning 'The Australian that helps control blood sugar'?
18. Which Hyderabad-based start-up has launched a journalism app Viral Mojo?
19. Which company has tied-up with Amazon India to launch a virtual 'Chocolate and Sweet Store'?
20. Which MNC last week launched its first “Made for India” chat messaging application called Kaizala?
21. Which New Delhi-based enterprise has acquired the Villa in Bath, UK, for an undisclosed amount?
22. Which global private equity fund has acquired a significant stake in leading innerwear company Dixcy Textiles for an undisclosed sum?
23. Which bank last week launched its first ‘Digital Banking Branch’, at Spencer Towers in MG Road, Bengaluru?
24. Messaging app WhatsApp has crossed which daily users milestone globally?
25. Which Indian city has been ranked at the 40th spot among the top 50 global cities that foster high-potential women entrepreneurs, according to a report by tech giant Dell?
26. How many Indian companies have featured in the Forbes magazine’s latest annual ranking of best companies from across the Asia-Pacific with under $1 billion in revenue?
27. Which city continues to hold pole position in terms of online food delivery orders per day in India, according to a report by RedSeer Management Consulting?
28. Which MNC has agreed to sell its CCM ice hockey brand to private equity firm Birch Hill Equity Partners for $110 million?
29. KFC and which beverage brand have co-created ‘Gamer’s Box 2.0’ – a convenient, no-mess meal box with built in gaming control?
30. Which company has acquired Jasper Infotech-owned FreeCharge for Rs 385 crore, becoming the first Indian lender to take over a digital payments company?
31. Which bathroom products company has refreshed its brand identity, with a new positioning ‘Start with the Expert’?
32. Which skincare brand has launched a campaign for its new face wash, with the tagline ‘Guilty of neglect? Innocent skin 24x7’?
33. Which online platform has launched its new campaign 'Aagey Badho'?
34. Insurance regulator IRDA has directed which company to take over the life insurance business portfolio of Sahara India Life Insurance Company with effect from July 31?
35. Which company has acquired Isoplus, a leading hair styling brand in South Africa, for about Rs 36 crore, strengthening its ethnic hair care portfolio in that country?
36. Which business group, through Guiltfree Industries Ltd, has acquired 70 per cent stake in Gujarat-based snack food maker Apricot Foods?
37. Which company has announced a new rendition in its #MomBeAGirlAgain campaign series?
38. Which business group will acquire 100% of UAE’s Al Falah Exchange for Rs 95 crore?
39. Which company has struck a joint venture with Hong Kong stock exchange-listed firm AG Tech Holdings as it forays into the online gaming distribution and content business?
40. Rolls-Royce has introduced its largest and grandest car ever. What has it been branded as?