1. Which company is India’s best company to work for, as per this year’s The Economic Times-Great Place to Work Institute study?
2. Which company has launched `Metronaut', a private label in men's fashion and accessories?
3. Nunzio Mirtillo will be the new India head for which MNC telecom gear maker?
4. Which country last week celebrated the sesquicentennial (150 years) of its tea industry this month with a globally synchronised tasting session on July 6?
5. Which company will manufacture Husqvarna, one of the oldest motorcycle brands in the world, in India?
6. Which company has acquired struggling Mumbai-based local food and restaurant recommendation engine Burrp from Network18 in an all-cash deal?
7. Which edtech company has acquired TutorVista and Edurite from UK-based Pearson?
8. Which business personality and Helion Venture's Sanjeev Aggarwal have launched an investment fund called Fundamentum with a corpus of $100 million to back startups looking for growth capital?
9. Ashish Gumashta is the new India CEO of which Swiss wealth manager?
10. Which NRI billionaire, who has pledged 75% of his family wealth for the larger society, has said a chunk of it will go to nurturing over 7.5 crore underprivileged children below the poverty line?
11. Which company last week became the fourth Indian company to cross a market capitalisation of Rs 4 lakh crore?
12. Spanish fashion brand Zara crossed which milestone sales mark in India in the year ended March?
13. Melwyn Rego has taken over as managing director & chief executive officer of which bank from July 1?
14. Which company has opened its first retail tea salon in Mumbai?
15. Which company has launched the campaign ‘Bridging Distances’ focusing on electricians?
16. MullenLowe Lintas Group will launch a new independent agency in India by merging three of its existing divisions - GolinOpinion, LinTeractive and LinEngage. What will it be called?
17. Which Indian mobile operating system is launching the first OS-integrated Unified Payments Interface (UPI) platform in partnership with YES Bank?
18. Which Indian drug maker has signed a long term agreement with South Korea's Samsung BioLogics for the manufacture of an experimental medicine to treat psoriasis?
19. Which company has become the first to face bankruptcy proceedings under the new bankruptcy law?
20. Amazon’s India investments have crossed which milestone mark?
21. Which brand will be the title sponsor of Ultimate Table Tennis (UTT)?
22. Which water tank and pipes manufacturing company has roped in Hrithik Roshan as its brand ambassador?
23. Star Sports has launched the campaign ‘See Champions, Be Champions’ for which property?
24. Realty firm Signature Global, which is into the development of affordable homes, has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador?
25. Which MNC’s subsidiary is set to acquire 51% stake in cross channel ad network Httpool?
26. Which MNC last week opened its first digital factory in India, also the third globally after one each in Germany and China?
27. Which engineered bearings and mechanical power transmission products maker has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire ABC Bearings through a court-approved amalgamation process?
28. Which two-wheeler brand has launched the campaign 'Effortless Style'?
29. Which life insurance company has launched a campaign featuring Sachin Tendulkar?
30. Which company will launch India's first private free-to-air (FTA) sports channel?
31. Rajkiran Rai last week assumed charge as MD & CEO of which bank?
32. Which Nasdaq-listed global provider of executive searches, leadership consulting, and culture shaping services has appointed Krishnan Rajagopalan as president and CEO?
33. Which brand has launched a campaign for its latest collection ‘Jewels of Royalty’?
34. Which American fashion brand has announced the launch of an exquisite jewellery line in India in association with Amazon Fashion?
35. Which fertilizer brand has launched a commercial with the positioning ‘Bade sapne dekho’?
36. Which NYSE-listed firm is acquiring the services division of Canada-based data management and analytics firm InfoTrellis for $55 million (Rs 357 crore)?
37. Oracle has chosen which city to open its first digital hub in Asia Pacific?
38. Who has become the first Indian designer to open flagship store in New York?
39. Which realty project, in association with Mini Homes, has signed former Miss World Diana Hayden as the brand ambassador and face of their high end luxury brand?
40. Which city has emerged as the top destination in India for foodies, according to Booking(dot)com’s survey on top food destinations in the country?