1. Premji Invest, the investment arm of Wipro billionaire Azim Premji, has acquired a 25% stake in which Bengaluru-based food company for Rs 170 crore?
2. Which MNC last week launched infant formula brand Aptamil in India, in direct competition to Nestle's Cerelac?
3. Which MNC has forayed into the home healthcare business in India after carrying out a pilot study under `Project Vijay' for operating the home healthcare business for over a year?
4. According to a report last week, who is India's highest paid consumer product CEO?
5. In another instance of the founder-CEO giving up a key management position, Richa Kar has distanced herself from the day-to-day business operations of which online retailer?
6. Which MNC has agreed to buy Luxottica Group SpA, the maker of Ray-Ban sunglasses, for about 22.8 billion euros ($24 billion) in stock?
7. Which education venture has acquired Bengaluru-based career guidance and academic profile builder Vidyartha for close to Rs 50 crore?
8. Which executive search firm has merged with the erstwhile Stanton Chase India?
9. Which MNC has acquired Canada-based startup Maluuba to add to the wonderful things that the company has been doing in the area of artificial intelligence and deep machine learning?
10. Which country has zipped past the US to become the top country that registered 6 billion downloads from Google's Play Store in 2016, according to analytics firm App Annie?
11. Which automobile MNC has launched a campaign featuring on-screen villains Prakash Raj, Gulshan Grover and Sudha Chandran?
12. Canada-based lingerie brand Blush and American brand Elegant Moments have made an entry into the Indian market through which lingerie aggregator?
13. Which automobile brand has launched the campaign ‘None of a kind’?
14. Which online jewellery brand has launched the campaign ‘Choose Your Twinkle’?
15. Which inner wear brand has revamped its brand identity with the launch of its new logo and has launched a television commercial featuring brand ambassador Ranveer Singh?
16. Which general insurance company has appointed Sanjeev Srinivasan as CEO and Managing Director?
17. Which online food aggregator has launched its cloud kitchen, `The Bowl Company', in select areas in Bengaluru?
18. Which online-to-offline deals marketplace has acquired Stylofie, a curated platform for offers on salons and spas?
19. Which Delhi-based telematics solutions firm has acquired Heuristics Info Systems for an undisclosed sum?
20. Which country is the largest business travel market in the world, according to a report by consultancy KPMG and FCM Travel Solutions?
21. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved a plan to reduce the government’s stake in how many general insurance companies by listing them on stock exchanges?
22. Which company has acquired Sentynl Therapeutics, a US-based speciality pharma company, focused on marketing of products in the pain management segment?
23. Which company has acquired Turkish farm equipment company Hisarlar Makina Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi for $19 million (Rs 129 crore)?
24. Which company has entered into a joint venture with Tilda Hain India, part of US' Hain Celestial Group, to manufacture and sell food products in the health and wellness space in India?
25. Multiplex chain operator PVR last week unveiled its theatre-on-demand service. What has it been branded as?
26. Which company has agreed to acquire Finnish wiring harness maker PKC Group Plc for 571 million (about Rs 4,150 crore)?
27. Which US-based telecommunications solutions provider, which considers India among its top 10 markets by turnover, has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection?
28. Which Kochi-based company has launched India’s first solar ferry for public transport in Kerala?
29. Which online travel portal has unveiled a new logo?
30. Which city is world's most dynamic city, according to JLL’s fourth annual City Momentum Index?