1. Shapoorji Pallonji Group firm Eureka Forbes has launched its first 'Made in India' air purifier to consolidate its position in the segment. What has it been branded as?
2. Which brand has adapted its international #BrotherlyLove ad for desi market?
3. Anshu Jain, the former co-CEO of Deutsche Bank, has joined which New York-based investment banking and brokerage firm as president?
4. Which Indian realtor is foraying into UK market with its first affordable housing project on the outskirts of North East London, in alliance with a local builder?
5. Which hospital chain recently released a film titled 'Eager to get you home'?
6. Which automobile company last week launched Redditch Classic 350 starting at Rs 1.46 lakh, on-road in Delhi?
7. Sports marketing firm ProSportify, the promoter of Pro Wrestling League (PWL), has roped in which company as the title sponsor of the wrestling league for the next two years?
8. Which hair care brand has launched a new digital ad - #MagicOfWarmth?
9. Which printing solutions company has launched a campaign with the tagline ‘What’s your print?’?
10. Tata Motors last week launched its new pick-up vehicle. What has it been branded as?
11. Which company has acquired Pipemonk, a data integration platform that works on the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model?
12. The promoters of which auto components maker have acquired the shares held by Mahindra & Mahindra in a joint venture company for Rs 120 crore?
13. Which MNC has appointed Karan Bajwa as managing director of its India operations?
14. Which company has staked its claim to the world's fastest electric car with its FF91 production model, showing footage of it outracing Tesla Motors Inc's Model S in a glitzy event in Las Vegas?
15. Vikas Panditrao is the new managing director of the Asia Pacific region of which banking, mobile financial services and commerce platform?
16. Xiaomi India has crossed which revenue milestone in 2016?
17. Which company has appointed S Padmanabhan as chairman, effective January 4?
18. Which footwear company last week introduced a new logo to make the brand future ready?
19. Which US-based IT services provider, which has a global delivery center in Hyderabad, has announced the acquisition of US-based cloud services provider iMicron?
20. Which is the most reputed smartphone brand in India, according to a report by BlueBytes, in association with TRA Research?
21. Which company has forayed into mobile-based corporate learning and development offering with a smartphone-led learning and engagement solution, PalmLeaf?
22. Which Indian automobile company has inked a three-year global agreement with Castrol?
23. Which Indian IT services company has announced a joint venture with Saudi Arabia-based Midad Holdings, a part of diversified business conglomerate Al Fozan Group?
24. Vikram Pawah has exited as the managing director of which automobile company as of December 31, 2016?
25. Which smartphone maker last week opened its first 'Experience Store' in India, in Bengaluru?