1. Which quick service restaurant (QSR) chain will turn half of its outlets all-vegetarian during the auspicious nine-day Navratri festive period starting early next month?
2. Which digital media company has acquired a majority stake in Pune-based ad-tech firm Inuxu Digital Media Technologies?
3. Which company has undertaken a massive brand identity overhaul with a new logo and tagline, “Unbox Zindagi”?
4. Which American financial data and analytics firm has sealed a deal to set up an 8.6-lakh square-feet office in Hyderabad, it’s largest in the world?
5. Which Indo-Spanish component maker will acquire Bengaluru-based automotive forging company Bill Forge in an Rs 1,332 crore cash and stock deal?
6. Reliance Retail will re-brand most of the Digital xpress Mini stores in coming months. What will be the new brand?
7. Which MNC has announced the launch of a unique footwear initiative ‘Odds’, which is a pair of shoes for the same foot, catering to the needs of the para-athletes?
8. Which MNC has joined hands with Project Nanhi Kali to #EducateTheGirlChild (television commercial currently on air)?
9. Which semiconductor player is acquiring Bengaluru-based elitePLUS Semiconductor Technologies Pvt Ltd and Orange Semiconductors Pvt Ltd as well as Maven Systems of Pune?
10. Which MNC has become the largest passenger vehicle (PV) exporter from India in August 2016?
11. Which well known FMCG brand has rolled out a limited-edition range with Madhubani, Jamini Roy artwork on packaging labels?
12. Which manufacturer of industrial products has signed an agreement to acquire Bengaluru-based Danish Steel for undisclosed amount?
13. The philanthropic arm of which company last week signed an MoU with the University of Cambridge to conduct research to improve the yield of corn in India?
14. Which radio cab operator has launched a fare calculator called ‘Fare Exactometer’ to push ‘transparent pricing’ to its customers?
15. Which MNC will sell its printer business to US computer maker HP for $ 1.05 billion?
16. Who was the highest- paid executive among salaried women in financial year 2015-16 (only in terms of salary, excluding stock options and promoters)?
17. Which celebrity, in association with The 7 Virtues, will be launching her first range of fragrances on September 21, which also marks the United Nations' International Day of Peace?
18. Which hospitality major has partnered with celebrated illustrator and ink evangelist Johanna Basford in Asia Pacific, to reinforce the brand’s Feel Well pillar?
19. Which Indian airline has signed an interline pact with Hahn Air, the German scheduled operator and service distributor, to spread its presence in the international markets?
20. LinkedIn last week launched a lighter version of its mobile website in India. What has it been branded as?
21. Anoop Kumar Sharma has taken charge as the Chairman & Managing Director of which public sector entity for a period of three years?
22. Which food tech startup has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from leading industrialist Ratan Tata?
23. In a rare and bold move, also clever positioning, which 2 wheeler brand released a film on World Brotherhood Day (September 11), prominently featuring and acknowledging a rival brand?
24. Tanuj Garg, former chief executive of Balaji Motion Pictures, has joined hands with photographer and film producer Atul Kasbekar to set up a film company. What is it called?
25. Which advertising giant is integrating back-end operations of all three research and consumer insight companies in a move that will make it the largest research consultancy in the country?
26. No comments on this one. Which company is all set to launch `swadeshi' jeans in the country?
27. Which online payments service provider has agreed to buy smaller Mumbai-based rival Citrus Pay for $130 million (Rs 865 crore)?
28. Which company has acquired StayGlad, an online beauty services startup founded in 2015?
29. Which Indian company last week said it has made it to the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) 2016 in the pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and life sciences industry group?
30. How many Indian CEOs are among the ‘50 most powerful women’ based outside the US, according to a list by Fortune?
31. Which South Korean cosmetics brand is all set to enter India?
32. Which chocolate sub-brand has launched its first television commercial ‘Party in the mouth’ in the country?
33. Which television channel has launched its latest campaign, positioning itself as “The Shallowest Place on TV”?
34. Which company has topped this year’s list of `Top companies for Sustainability and CSR' in India, in a study by IIM Udaipur, Futurescape and The Economic Times?
35. ITC Ltd’s Agarbatti business division has touched which milestone monthly production capacity?
36. Which Belgian wheelchair and hospital bed manufacturer will start production in India, at Sri City Integrated Business City at Tada in Andhra Pradesh?
37. Which MNC is forming a company with the former head of Israel's Shin Bet intelligence agency to develop cyber security systems for Internet-connected cars and self-driving vehicles?
38. Which iconic textile brand has returned to television advertising with its latest campaign 'Man of Action' after a hiatus of eight long years?
39. Which company has roped in Gauri Khan for home decorative lighting brand Tisva?
40. In the biggest telecom merger in India, which two companies have agreed to combine their wireless operations, creating the country's fourth biggest mobile operator?
41. Which Indian company has launched a multiplex in Bahrain?
42. Which personal care brand has joined hands with Amitabh Bachchan and his movie Pink to present the latest video by Culture Machine's digital channel Blush?
43. Which domestic airline has partnered with travel commerce platform Travelport to distribute its fares and ancillary products to portal's customers?
44. India has overtaken which country to become the world’s second-largest internet market, with 333 million users?
45. Uber has announced a new initiative, in partnership with which company and National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), to create job opportunities for one million people by 2018?
46. Which company has decided to merge loss-making Hinduja Foundries Ltd. (HFL) with it, subject to regulatory approvals and approvals from shareholders of both the companies?
47. Who has become the first Indian actress to enter Forbes’ highest paid TV actresses list in the world?
48. Which studio has announced a joint venture with Anil Thadani for distribution of Indian firms in overseas markets?
49. Which jewellery brand has launched the digital film #BestAtWork?
50. Which MNC has announced acquisition of global biotech major Monsanto for $66 billion in largest all-cash deal ever, to create the world's biggest seed and pesticide firm?
51. Which tableware brand has launched a campaign with the positioning ‘Khane ko banaye khaas’?
52. Which Swiss watch manufacturer has launched a fresh brand campaign with actress Lisa Haydon?
53. Which company has launched a new campaign ‘Home Loan Dilse’?
54. This should be easy. Which beverage brand has launched its latest digital film ‘Hope, the Boat’?
55. Marking another first in the Indian e-commerce industry, which company has announced “India’s first-ever gaming awards”?
56. Which MNC has agreed to buy Soft Machines, a Silicon Valley-based chip-design company founded by an Indian-origin entrepreneur, for nearly $300 million?
57. Noida-based DS Group has entered the ready-to-drink mango beverage market with which brand?
58. Which Italian beauty brand has forayed into India, opening its first store in DLF Mall of India at Noida last week?
59. Which MNC is paying more than $4.3 billion in cash to buy the eye health unit of Abbott Laboratories to boost its vision business?
60. Akshay Kumar can be seen n the television commercial for which hair colour brand?