1. PepsiCo has ended its 11-year association with which celebrity?
2. Which company has entered the packaged Indian bread category with the introduction of whole wheat ‘kulchas’?
3. India’s first integrated textiles city is likely to come up in which state?
4. Which two-year-old online peer-to-peer lending (P2P) platform has become the only alternative lending medium to secure a place in the 2016 Interbrand list of breakthrough brands?
5. Ratan Tata, Nandan Nilekani and former finance secretary Vijay Kelkar are teaming up to start a technology-enabled financial inclusion vehicle. What is it called?
6. Snapdeal has launched a premium membership service for its customers. What has it been branded as?
7. Which facility management and home services startup has acquired home services aggregator HomeCues for more than $1million?
8. Which Indian group is tying up with Ivy League universities Harvard and Yale to research and bring to market products based on soft robotic, sensors, deep-learning and network sciences?
9. Which horticulture company backed by venture capitalists has formed an equal joint venture with the Future Group that will supply pomegranate and banana to the country's biggest retail chain?
10. Which company has partnered with private sector lender Yes Bank to launch what it calls “India's first UPI (unified payments interface)-based mobile payments app”?
11. Which Taiwanese semiconductor maker will invest Rs 400 crore ($60 million) or about a fifth of the capital being infused into India's One97 Communications, which runs Paytm?
12. Which designer clothing ecommerce site targeted at NRIs has hired former Zovi business head Sushant Junarkar as CEO?
13. Which beverage brand has launched its new ad, titled 'RJ Rishi's story'?
14. Which company has acquired UK-based Pay2Global?
15. ITC Foods has launched a new campaign for which brand with the positioning 'Can't Wait. Won't Wait.'?
16. Which online furniture and furnishing destination has unveiled its inaugural brand campaign with the proposition of ‘No Rok Tok’?
17. Which iconic US automobile brand last week entered India officially with SUVs costing upwards of Rs 70 lakh?
18. Interpublic Group has created a unit called `Team Ignite' to handle which automobile brand's global and regional creative, media and digital businesses?
19. Which online home-design startup has become the latest US-based internet major to set up India operations by appointing Sanjay Nadkarni as country head?
20. Which brand has topped the Best Indian Brands 2016 list, a valuation study conducted annually by Interbrand and published exclusively in Brand Equity?
21. Which enterprise cloud solution provider has acquired Calm(dot)io that provides automated software deployment solutions?
22. Indian-origin Ajei Gopal has been named CEO of which leading US company that produces engineering simulation software, from January 1?
23. Which MNC has launched 3 digital videos for its #MomBeAGirlAgain campaign?
24. Which model, launched by Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) last year, has set a record as the fastest selling car in the company’s history?
25. Which soap brand has launched its latest campaign ‘Ready For Awesome’?
26. Which airline has named its twelfth Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft `Kamascootra'?
27. Which company has acquired Vector Projects, an architecture, design and interior fit out company to provide end-to-end building solutions?
28. Vinod Dasari has been re-elected as the president of Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM). He is the managing director of which company?
29. Which marketing technology company has acquired Mumbai-based mobile loyalty startup inloyal?
30. Which MNC will acquire Ten Sports for Rs 2,600 crore ($385 million) from Subhash Chandra-run Zee Entertainment Enterprises (ZEE)?
31. Sachin Tendulkar has launched a sports management company to handle his post-retirement career. What has it been branded as?
32. Which company last week made a strong debut at the bourses, becoming the first private bank to hit the capital market since 2005?
33. Which company has recently entered the FMCG sector with the brand name One More?
34. Which Hyderabad-based data visualisation and analytics platform provider has announced the appointment of S Anand as Chief Executive Officer (CEO)?
35. Which MNC will sell the Chinese edition of its global web portal to its local partner Xichuang Technology (Beijing) Co. Ltd, founded by the portal’s top executive?
36. Which business scion is all set to launch luxury venture Curocarte(dot)com in September?
37. Which Indian handset maker will begin selling its range of locally made phones and accessories in Egypt after it inked a joint venture with Easy Group?
38. Which MNC coffee company has opened its first training centre in India to help baristas make the perfect cuppa?
39. Which state government has decided to hire BE Viacom18, the brand solutions arm of Viacom18, to help promote the state as a tourist destination?
40. Which Indian business personality was last week appointed ‘Chevalier de l'Ordre National de la Légion d'Honneur’ (Knight of the National Order of the French Legion of Honour)?
41. Quikr, a cross-category classifieds platform, last week announced the launch of a casting talent discovery platform for the film industry. What has it been branded as?
42. On the occasion of its fifth anniversary, which music channel has launched the initiative DHUN to support musicians who have faded into oblivion?
43. Which video platform that offers HD-copyrighted movies at zero cost has been launched in India?
44. Which digital payments platform and Samagra, an NGO serving urban poor, last week launched “M-Gullak” to promote the habit of savings among them?
45. Snapdeal last week announced the launch of its own private cloud platform. What has it been branded as?
46. Which company has sold its stake in Sandor Nephro Services, which operates Indian dialysis chain `Sparsh Nephrocare', to German medical device company Fresenius Medical Care?
47. Which fashion marketplace last week announced the acquisition of styling and personalisation app Dekkoh in a cash-and-equity deal?
48. Which global services company that helps clients transform in the areas of business, marketing, and technology, has inaugurated its world’s single largest premise in Bengaluru?
49. Which television channel has roped in Aditya Pittie of the Pittie Group as a director?
50. Which company last week announced the launch of its latest initiative `Purple Health' as part of which the company has introduced a new packaging for all its products?
51. Hathway Cable and Datacom Limited is offering its subscribers a journey into spirituality with the launch of its new channel. What has it been branded as?
52. Which MNC has launched its new mobile ad format 'Tiles' in India?
53. Which Kolkata-based company, a joint venture of Tata Steel and SAIL last week appointed Vinaya Varma as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO)?
54. Which company has sold seven screens at two of its theatres to Cinepolis India for Rs 63.7 crore, completing its exit from the movie exhibition business?
55. Which company has launched a new sub-brand '.nxt' to upgrade customers and corporate clients into LED products?