1. For the first time in history, India's passenger vehicle production is expected to cross which milestone mark in 2016, according to a forecast report by PwC Autofacts?
2. Which Indian digital cinema services provider has expanded its footprint to Bangladesh, in partnership with Jaaz Eskay MultiMedia, the largest film production company there?
3. Orkut Buyukkokten, founder of Orkut(dot)com, has now launched another social network. What is it called?
4. Which MNC is reportedly working on launching a new operating system called ‘Fuchsia’?
5. State-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) has set up an Rs 100-crore startup fund to nurture new ideas related to the sector. What is it called?
6. Which Pune-based family enterprise is gearing up to launch the country's first electric motorcycle under brand T6X?
7. Siti Cable has been renamed. What is the new name?
8. Which MNC has bought out the entire stake of local partner Knowledge Fire and converted their joint venture in India into a fully-owned subsidiary?
9. Which German wind turbine maker has agreed to buy the wind turbine inventory and service operations of Kenersys, a company owned by Pune-based Kalyani Group?
10. Which chat app has become the newest Indian startup `unicorn', with a valuation of $1.4 billion?
11. Which company has acquired the United States-based Ash Stevens, a contract development and pharmaceutical manufacturing company in an all-cash deal valued at nearly $43 million?
12. Which company has agreed to buy out Praxair India's entire 74% stake in their joint venture for Rs 240 crore, making the industrial gases supplier its wholly-owned subsidiary?
13. Which auto components and services provider has said it will acquire engine cooling solutions supplier TitanX for an undisclosed amount?
14. Which MNC will acquire Swedish air-purifier company Blueair for an undisclosed sum?
15. Which MNC has forayed into the domestic breakfast cereals market with Ceregrow, a breakfast cereal aimed at kids?
16. Which Dutch apparel brand, which was being sold exclusively on Myntra(dot)com, has struck a long-term partnership with Reliance Brands to open its stores in India?
17. Which MNC has launched a new video chat application called Duo?
18. Which Massachusetts (US) headquartered data protection platform to stop data theft, last week announced the launch of its operations in Hyderabad?
19. Ola has shut down which business / brand and has reportedly laid off 700 employees?
20. Pidilite Industries has roped in Amitabh Bachchan as the brand ambassador of which brand?
21. Kellogg India has signed on which celebrity as brand ambassador for Kellogg’s Oats?
22. Which fashion brand has roped in actress Malaika Arora as the face of their autumn-winter 2016 collection Star Struck?
23. Which luxury brand has launched its exclusive made to order shoe services in India for the first time?
24. Online marketplace Snapdeal has shut down which premium online fashion and accessories platform it acquired in February last year?
25. Which company has been named as the most reputed pharmaceutical brand in India, as per ‘India’s Most Reputed Brands’ list by BlueBytes?
26. Which hospitality company has launched a luxury hotel 'Feathers' in the western part of Chennai?
27. Which well known international lifestyle brand last week announced a tie up with William Penn Pvt Ltd (WPPL) for distribution of its products in India?
28. Which advertising agency from Eastern India has forayed into tea business with the launch of its new group company?
29. I have covered this earlier. Which company last week launched a range of baby care products - hair oil, massage oil, body lotion and body wash gel - under a new sub-brand called Sishu Care?
30. In one of the largest global celebrations ever, which MNC has hidden 150 liquor barrels around the world to celebrate its 150th anniversary?
31. Which MNC has unveiled its Mission Million Books, inviting Indian citizens to donate textbooks and educational material for the benefit of the underprivileged?
32. Japanese two-wheeler maker Yamaha's Indian arm India Yamaha Motor (IYM) has achieved which production milestone?
33. Which 2 Indian companies have been recognised by Fortune magazine in a list of global firms changing the world for the good and having a positive social impact through their activities?
34. Which company is said to have begun working on what is being pegged as the most affordable electric SUV in the world, codenamed S107?
35. Which MNC has announced that it has acquired “Otto”, a technology startup whose aim is to make trucks self-driving?
36. Which MNC has unveiled Project Alloy, a virtual reality headset that doesn’t require a cable connection to a computer and can integrate objects from the real world via on board cameras?
37. Which security and business-support company has bought a significant majority stake in Dusters Total Solutions Pvt Ltd, a leading facility management company, for Rs 175 crore?
38. Which company has decided to demerge its diagnostics business, including the business of its majority owned subsidiary SRL Ltd?
39. Which ecommerce on-demand delivery service has applied for a retail trading licence?
40. Which well known business group in India unveiled its new logo on August 15?
41. Anand Krishnamurthy has resigned as the managing director and chief executive of which bank, a year after taking over the posts?
42. How did Pizza Hut celebrate India's wins at Rio last week?
43. Which Silicon Valley-based artificial intelligence solution provider has launched its Indian subsidiary in Bengaluru?
44. Which Pune-based global consulting and IT services firm has acquired ICRA Techno Analytics (ICTEAS) for Rs 68.75 crore?
45. Which company launched its new corporate campaign ‘Ragon Mein Raftar’ on August 15?