1. Which company has been awarded Startup of The Year at The Economic Times Startup Awards 2016?
2. Tejasvi Mohanram, founder of which financial products platform, has taken back control of the company from online marketplace Snapdeal?
3. Singapore-based private equity firm Capital Square Partners has acquired about 55% stake in which Bengaluru-based technology-enabled services and outsourcing company?
4. Taj Group of Hotels recently unveiled a new brand philosophy. What has it been termed as?
5. Taking another foray into the field of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, which MNC has acquired Seattle-based machine learning startup Turi for nearly $200 million?
6. Which company has launched its latest diamond jewellery collection "Celebration" to mark the completion of 5 years in Kolkata?
7. Which company has acquired fashion portal Elitify(dot)com?
8. Which chocolate brand launched a #Madfie contest to promote the launch of its new flavours on the occasion of Friendship Day?
9. Which women’s accessories brand launched a digital campaign with the message ‘Celebrating friendship that remains special forever’?
10. Which MNC has agreed to buy e-commerce startup Jet(dot)com Inc. for about $3.3 billion?
11. Which company last week announced its foray into the premium worsted suiting under the brand Primante?
12. Which textile brand has launched a ‘Look Good, Do Good’ programme in association with a social enterprise Goonj from August 6 to 28 across all its shops?
13. Which company has acquired Melgain lotion, used for treatment of skin depigmentation, from Issar Pharma to strengthen its dermatological portfolio?
14. Which MNC has launched its new campaign ‘Unlimited You’?
15. Which online fashion retailer last week announced the addition of two international brands - TOMS and Meters/bonwe - on its platform?
16. Which Singapore-headquartered company last week officially announced its entry into India with a key presence in New Delhi, Bengaluru, Goa and Kochi?
17. Which vegetarian food chain has acquired Delhi-based packaged products company FYNE Superfood for an undisclosed amount to ramp up its packaged products offerings?
18. Which company has agreed to pay $429 million for jobs site Monster Worldwide Inc, one of the first e-commerce companies to go public in the 1990s at the dawn of the Internet era?
19. Which company has launched its two-wheeler radial tyres Protorq, which are meant for premium bikes?
20. Which well known advertising professional in India last week bid adieu to advertising?
21. Which MNC has launched its global confectionery brand Chupa Chups in India to target the growing lollipop market in the country?
22. Which quick service restaurant last week unveiled its new logo?
23. Which MNC has been ranked as the 58th most valuable US brand in the annual Brand Finance study ‘Top 500 US Brands’?
24. Which MNC’s campaign celebrates Chris Mosier, an extraordinary athlete whose unlimited determination to become the first trans athlete, earned him a spot on the US men's national team?
25. Which Pune-based meat delivery startup is in the process of acquiring meat delivery player Nonveggies in an undisclosed all cash deal?
26. Which Dutch multinational plans to set up a $25 million copper wire rod manufacturing facility in India, in partnership with Polycab Wires, a private player in the cables and wires industry?
27. Which MNC and Larsen & Toubro have signed an agreement to partner in manufacturing subsea equipment for deep water projects in the Krishna-Godavari basin on the east coast of India?
28. Which celebrity management firm has acquired 85% stake in Delhi-based entertainment startup Gigstart for an undisclosed amount?
29. Which power transmission company has acquired a minority stake in United States-based drone service company Sharper Shape?
30. Which company will sell its business of sale and distribution of urea and customised fertilisers manufactured at Babrala, Uttar Pradesh, by way of a slump sale to Yara Fertilisers India?
31. Which logistics player has signed a joint venture agreement with Dubai-based Fetchr to launch a dedicated ecommerce arm named DeliverEx?
32. US-based marketing platform Boomtrain has acquired which Bengaluru-based messaging company?
33. Which education content provider has launched the first Indian television channel focused on higher education and skill development, in partnership with DEN Manoranjan Satellite in Pune?
34. LinkedIn has crossed which user milestone in APAC region?
35. ITC has roped in Saina Nehwal as brand ambassador for which health and hygiene brand?
36. Which company last week launched its second fitness smart band 'fitRist Pulzz' at Rs 1799?
37. Announcing a big foray into the world of artificial intelligence, which MNC has acquired San Diego, California-based deep learning startup Nervana Systems run by an Indian-origin entrepreneur?
38. Who are the only two billionaires from India in Forbes' list of the world's 100 richest people in technology?
39. Which company has acquired a 51% stake in HRX, the lifestyle brand co-owned by Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan and Exceed Entertainment, for an undisclosed amount?
40. Aditya Birla Group is merging which two entities to create a $9 billion (Rs 59,766 crore) enterprise?
41. Which US-based technology firm last week launched its HD LED televisions in India in partnership with Noida-based Super Plastronics (SSPL)?
42. Which state-owned company has inaugurated the country's first facility to produce nickel at Ghatsila in Jharkhand?
43. Which company last week announced the divestment of its automobile parts division to Badve Engineering, Pune, in an all-cash deal as a part of a planned strategic reorientation?
44. Which online real estate advisor has acquired Gurgaon-based virtual and augmented reality & 3D visualisations startup 3DPhy?
45. Which Japanese tyre major last week announced the foray into the Indian two-wheeler tyre segment with the launch of NERUN brand across the country?
46. Which Chennai-based company has launched canned drinks and malt-based foods under brand name Molto?
47. Pawan Kumar Bajaj has taken over as managing director and chief executive of which bank?
48. Which MNC’s Mexican unit has agreed to sell its Suburbia clothing chain to El Puerto De Liverpool for about $ 852 million?
49. Which MNC has said it will acquire US-based luxury appliances maker Dacor, seeking to boost high end product sales?
50. The co-founder of which American online news aggregator and blog said she would leave the company to focus on running her new venture, health and wellness startup Thrive Global?
51. Taxi aggregator Ola has launched a new category to rent taxis to simplify intra-city travel with hourly packages. What has it been branded as?
52. Rivigo, a new-age logistics start-up last week announced that it has placed a order for commercial vehicles with Ashok Leyland. Why did this make news?
53. Ex-IAS officer Pravesh Sharma has co-founded a startup which uses existing retailers to sell veggies in Delhi. What is it called?
54. Which brand and Culture Machine’s lifestyle channel Blush have launched the film #ChangeTheRhyme, an interesting take on the rhyme ‘Chubby cheeks, rosy lips…’?
55. Which company has launched the campaign #DeliverTheLove for Raksha Bandhan?
56. Which Hindi movie channel has launched a new campaign with the tagline ‘Yaad Rahega”?
57. Which publication has announced the launch of its new campaign “WEunCOVER Mumbai”?
58. Which mobile wallet and e-commerce platform has launched a digital film with the theme of 'working towards India's freedom from corruption'?
59. Which pharmaceutical company has elevated COO Umang Vohra as its CEO, with effect from September 1, 2016?
60. Which state has become the first to pass GST Bill?