1. Which handset maker has signed up MS Dhoni as its brand ambassador?
2. Which advertising agency has rolled out a recruitment campaign called ‘Troublemakers’?
3. Which MNC has acquired employee and manager feedback startup Peer founded by former Salesforce chief operating officer George Hu?
4. Which Indian actor has invested an undisclosed amount in Indi(dot)com, a global video social network that's set to launch in India?
5. Which company has signed a letter of intent (LOI) to acquire 9X Media, the company that runs a clutch of music channels including 9XM?
6. In the largest ever space transaction by any international retailer on high streets across the country, which brand has picked up 50,000 sq ft carpet space in South Mumbai's Flora Fountain?
7. Which television actor will soon launch TheBagTalk(dot)com in partnership with High Spirit Commercial Ventures (HSCV) in Mumbai?
8. Which MNC bank will close its corporate banking operations in India as part of a plan to sell or shut businesses in two-thirds of the countries it operates in?
9. Which company is coming out with an all-new Massey Ferguson (MF) SMART series of tractors in the 30 to 60 hp (horse power) segment?
10. Maruti Suzuki will launch a new compact car this year. What will it be branded as?
11. Which steel company will sell its long products Europe business to investment firm Greybull Capital for a “nominal” consideration?
12. The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) last week unveiled a next generation technology in the money transfer space. What has it been branded as?
13. Which company has become the first entity to receive final approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to start a payments bank?
14. Suzuki Swift has crossed which global sales milestone?
15. Manna Foods, makers of Manna range of Health products, has roped in which cricketer as its global brand ambassador?
16. Which media buying and planning agency plans to bring two of its brands - Optimedia|Blue449 and Mediavest|Spark - to India within a year as part of its recent restructuring?
17. Which company has acquired UK-based Silampos for an undisclosed sum, through which it has gained full control of table and cookware supplier Horwood Homewares?
18. Which Indian train has been ranked among the top-rated trains in the world, according to a New World Wealth survey?
19. Media veteran Raghav Bahl’s Quintillion Media has forged a joint venture with which MNC to start a new business news channel and a website?
20. Gurgaon, the corporate hub of Haryana on the outskirts of Delhi, has been renamed. What is the new name?
21. Which company has joined hands with Tata Motors to launch IndiKarting National Series, which will kick off in Pune on 23 April?
22. Which MNC chip maker plans to makes inroads in India’s electronics sector and has tied up with HSMC for chip manufacturing in the country?
23. Which aggregator of beauty salon doorstep services, funded by cricketer Yuvraj Singh, will become a part of Naturals, the nation's largest salon chain?
24. Amazon has launched a new version of Kindle. What has it been branded as?
25. Which smartphone brand has unveiled a new logo and tagline `Nuts, Guts, Glory'?
26. Dubai-based Emaar Properties PJSC has decided to part ways with which Indian joint venture partner?
27. Which Chennai-based company has bought Delhi-based Airwoot, which uses machine learning to help brands deliver high-speed customer service on social media?
28. Mumbai-based errand-running service GetMyPeon, founded in 2012, has renamed itself. What is the new name?
29. Which handset maker has launched its new campaign with the theme ‘Faster than Faster’?
30. T-Series has claimed to have become the first South Asian channel to cross which milestone subscriber mark on YouTube?
31. Which American real estate firm has signed its first commercial office deal in India with private equity fund and developer IREO in Gurgaon?
32. Mr Satyanand Munjal, 98, passed away last week. He was the co-founder of which company?
33. Which country was the world's largest recipient of remittances from abroad in 2015, according to the World Bank?
34. Which Lithuanian start-up, which offers a public transport app to help people plan their journey, has entered the Indian market?
35. Which MNC last week launched its latest entry-level motorcycle, the Saluto RX, priced at Rs 46,400 (ex- showroom Delhi)?
36. Which online match-making service has released a new digital campaign titled #NotForSale in order to take forward its social initiative?
37. Which company has roped in rap artiste ‘Badshah’, to create a rap anthem for its air conditioners?
38. India's first airport mall may come up at which airport?
39. Which luggage maker has introduced Track&Go, a sophisticated beacon device that can be built into suitcases, allowing a case to be easily and privately tracked by its owner?
40. Which celebrity has resigned as brand ambassador of realty firm Amrapali?