1. Which private equity major has bought a controlling 60.5% stake in IT services firm Mphasis from Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)?
2. The fledgling New Development Bank (NDB), better known as BRICS bank, will sanction its first loan to a project in India later this month. Which state?
3. Restaurant search, discovery and ordering portal Zomato has launched a cloud-based point-of-sale (POS) management product. What has it been branded as?
4. Which brand has unveiled its latest campaign titled ‘Life Masala Maar Ke’, featuring brand ambassador Shahrukh Khan?
5. Which MNC has appointed India subsidiary managing director Manish Sharma as an executive officer, roping him into a group of top officials in the parent company?
6. Which Dubai-based global infrastructure investment and development firm has partnered with Royal Orchid group scion Arjun Baljee to launch a mid-market hotel start-up in India?
7. Cargill Foods India will be the principal sponsor of which IPL team in the upcoming edition of Indian Premier League T20 cricket tournament?
8. Which MNC has appointed Tomohiko Okada as the Managing Director of its India operations?
9. Which airline has promoted its CEO Wolfgang Prock-Schauer as MD?
10. Aadhaar enrolment in the country has touched which milestone?
11. Which company has agreed to buy Virgin America Inc. for $2.6 billion?
12. Which travel firm has transferred its stake in two subsidiaries, hotel booking website LateRooms UK and short-break specialist Superbreak, to Malvern Enterprises UK, a special purpose vehicle?
13. Thirteen-year old Akshat Mittal, creator of which portal, has sold his company to carpool app Orahi(dot)com for an undisclosed amount?
14. Gurgaon-based Divyat Infotech has announced the launch of India's first organic fast food provider. What has it been branded as?
15. The Financial Brand has unveiled the global list of top 100 banks using social media. Which bank has topped the list?
16. Hrithik Roshan has been roped in as the face of which luggage brand?
17. Which courier company has roped in former India cricket captain Sourav Ganguly as its brand ambassador?
18. Which business personality was conferred the ISB Honorary Distinguished Fellowship last week?
19. Mahindra & Mahindra last week rolled out its new range of tractors in the 30-45 HP segment. What has it been branded as?
20. Which MNC, along with music composer and singer Clinton Cerejo, and playback singer Arijit Singh, has created the song ‘Drive Mein Junoon’?
21. Which company has forayed into the Philippines with its third dedicated Bollywood movie channel?
22. Which Chinese mobile handset maker has roped in Ranveer Singh as brand ambassador?
23. Naushad Forbes, co-chairman, Forbes Marshall, last week assumed office as the new president of which industry body?
24. Which travel and tour company has launched its latest campaign 'Never Too Old To Travel'?
25. Which amusement park chain has launched a new identity with the tagline 'Badi Interesting Jagah Hai'?
26. Which Italian luxury brand last week announced that it will unify its women's and men's collections starting from next year in an effort to simplify the designer's business?
27. Which MNC has inked an agreement with GDN Enterprises, a part of New Delhi-based Optiemus Group, for manufacturing smartphones in the country?
28. Which healthcare platform is partnering with Twitter on World Health Day to help users get replies from doctors to specific medical queries?
29. Which ecommerce logistics firm has appointed Amitabh Coomar, a former divisional manager for brand marketing at ITC, as its CEO?
30. Who has been appointed as the chairman of the National Association of Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) for 2016-17?
31. Which luxury sports carmaker has announced the appointment of former Audi India executive Sharad Agarwal as its country head?
32. Which company has dislodged HDFC to become the largest asset management company (AMC) in the country?
33. Which MNC has acquired artificial-intelligence startup Orbeus Inc?
34. Noida- based Mother Dairy Foods and Vegetables has become a principal sponsor of which IPL team?
35. Which airline will be the first in the world to fly the Airbus A330neo, the latest version of the plane maker's current generation of wide-body jets?
36. Hero Cycles has become the principal sponsor of which IPL team?
37. Which helmet manufacturer has launched a range of bike riding gear and accessories under the `Ignyt' brand to cater to the rising demand from the fast-growing superbike segment?
38. Which on-demand laundry service provider last week announced the acquisition of another on-demand Hyderabad-based player Ezeewash under a structured equity deal?
39. Which MNC has sold Bangalore GeNei, a firm that develops products for biological research, back to its founder S Chandrashekaran as part of an asset purchase deal?
40. Who has topped the Forbes Asia’s Power Businesswomen List 2016?
41. Which MNC has elevated its India chief executive officer Kalpana Morparia to a regional role, overseeing seven countries in addition to the three that are already under her ambit?
42. Which company has launched its first television commercial, with the tagline 'Yeh Ghar Meri Jaan Hai'?
43. Which company has claimed to have achieved a new milestone in the Indian digital entertainment space by becoming the first company to cross 50 million monthly active users?
44. Which sportswear goods maker has launched its biggest store in India at Delhi's South Extension, spread across 4,800 sq ft over three floors?
45. Which MNC has recently launched a new brand, '1893' soda, trying tap into the mixology trend?
46. Which MNC has launched Spectre, claimed to be the thinnest laptop, as thin as an ‘AAA’ battery?
47. Which ice cream brand has roped in Parineeti Chopra as brand ambassador?
48. Which MNC has appointed Zenithoptimedia group chief executive Anupriya Acharya as its CEO in India as part of a restructuring of its leadership in the Asia-Pacific region?
49. Which company has brought back the 'Main Pankha Hu' (I am a fan) campaign to take on corruption, black money, rogue politicians, and employment biases?
50. Which company will buy Aircel's 4G spectrum in eight circles for Rs 3,500 crore through a trading deal?