1. Which company will acquire Jaiprakash Associates' cement factories in six states for an enterprise value of Rs 16,500 crore?
2. Reliance Industries is reportedly launching an ecommerce site in which segment, extending the Jio brand?
3. According to a report last week, Reliance Communications has agreed to merge with which other telecom company?
4. Ratan Tata has invested an undisclosed amount in which home rental startup?
5. PR veteran and former corporate lobbyist Niira Radia has ventured into healthcare business through a new entity. What has it be branded as?
6. Who has been named the first chairman of Banks Board Bureau, which will help the government appoint heads of public sector banks and advice on banking reforms?
7. Companies whose managing director or whole-time director has crossed which age will need shareholders' approval for re-appointment, as per a recent Bombay High Court ruling?
8. Dettol has launched a new range of bar soap and liquid hand wash comprising two variants - Classic Clean and Daily Clean. What has it been sub-branded as?
9. Starbucks will enter which country in early 2017, in partnership with local developer Percassi?
10. Which MNC has announced the release of a new advertising tool called Canvas?
11. Which state recently conducted the nation’s first-ever auction of a gold mine? Also, which company won it?
12. Which online platform has launched its latest campaign ‘Dekhte Hain’?
13. Which biscuit brand has roped in actors Farhan Akhtar and Siddharth for its campaign 'Feel the Fibre'?
14. Which brand has launched two new bags, Nadira wheelie and Topaz trolley, to add to its range of handbags and accessories for Indian women with a local aesthetic?
15. Which online marketplace has launched a new brand campaign #MallNahiMarket, to woo shoppers online?
16. Which music streaming service has launched a new campaign with 3 television commercials, 'The Musical Proposal', 'Cool Daadi' and 'The Cricket Match'?
17. Which perfume body spray brand has roped in actor Kartik Aaryan as its brand ambassador?
18. Which company will acquire 80 per cent equity stake in two India Today group companies - Today Merchandise Pvt Ltd (TMPL) and Today Retail Network Pvt Ltd (TRNL)?
19. Which company has inked a long-term licensing and distribution deal to bring New York-based fashion label Kate Spade to India?
20. Which eyewear retail chain last week unveiled an all-new retail and brand identity?
21. Vineet Taneja has formally resigned as the CEO of which handset maker?
22. Which company has acquired US-based healthcare software firm Adaptive Software for $24.5 million?
23. Which MNC will sell its Africa business as part of a plan by new Chief Executive Jes Staley to simplify the bank’s structure and seek higher shareholder returns?
24. Sandeep Khosla has joined as chief executive officer of which publication?
25. Which brand, in association with author Amish Tripathi, has released a video titled ‘Udaan’?
26. Which automaker has brought together cricketer Zaheer Khan and motoring journalist Jonny Smith to race against Mumbai's iconic dabbawalas?
27. Which two wheeler brand has unveiled a new ad film, retaining its core proposition of 'Feel Like God'?
28. Uber last week launched its bike taxi service in India. Which city?
29. Which automobile MNC has elevated Akito Tachibana as managing director of its India operations?
30. Who is the richest person in the world, as per Forbes’ annual ranking of billionaires?
31. Which business group has acquired the Old War Office, a heritage building in Central London once occupied by war-time Prime Minister Winston Churchill, from the British Ministry of Defence?
32. Which company is being acquired by Plutus Financials, set up by former GE veterans Pramod Bhasin and Anil Chawla and backed by Aion Capital Partners?
33. Frank Gibeau will be the new CEO of which publicly-traded social game developer?
34. Which company is launching `Pepmelt', an ayurvedic digestive remedy to take on popular antacids on retail shelves?
35. Maruti Alto has crossed which significant sales milestone recently?
36. Which outdoor gear and outerwear brand has returned with the second season of its campaign #NoTicketToExplore on the digital platform?
37. Which company will buy American cricket broadcaster Willow TV International in its first international acquisition?
38. Which hyperlocal discover and buying platform for electronics has acquired point of sale (PoS) software company EasyPoS in a mixed cash and equity deal?
39. Which auto component manufacturer has acquired the global lighting business of Spain-based Rinder Group?
40. Which MNC has launched once-a-week diabetes treatment drug under the brand name `Trulicity', at Rs 2,499 in the country?
41. Which e-commerce company last week launched its own advertisement platform, Brand Story Ads, with over 50 leading brands on board?
42. Actor Ranveer Singh has been roped in to endorse which deodorant brand?
43. This is interesting. Future Group has tied up with which rival chain to supply Future brands?
44. Which brand, created by US advertising agency Wieden + Kennedy, will now launch lifestyle consumer products in India?
45. Which luggage maker has agreed to buy luxury rival Tumi Holdings for $1.8 billion, or about Rs 12,100 crore?
46. Which business group has entered into the electric vehicle segment and will launch e-buses and e-taxis with its Hong Kong-based partner BYD Company Ltd?
47. Which lifestyle and fashion television channel is launching salons in India?
48. Flipkart has launched an online wallet. What has it been branded as?
49. Which digital payments platform has dared all fans and patrons to go Bin Batua (without a physical wallet) this March, with its 'Bin Batua Friday' challenge?
50. Which is India's most trusted online shopping brand, according to the survey The Brand Trust Report, India Study 2016?