1. The philanthropic arm of which Indian business group has teamed up with Silicon Valley-based Salman Khan’s free online education initiative Khan Academy?
2. Which company has acquired online marketplace for hyperlocal services Near[dot]in in a cash-and-stock deal, estimated at between $1.5 million-$2 million (Rs 10 crore - Rs 13 crore)?
3. Domestic mobile handset maker Micromax has crossed which annual sales milestone for the year ended March?
4. Which MNC last week launched two all terrain vehicle (ATV) models, Ozark 250 and Quadsport Z400?
5. India’s total installed capacity of solar power has crossed which milestone mark, according to Bridge to India, a solar energy consulting firm?
6. Which paint company has launched a digital campaign 'Think Different'?
7. Which media group’s latest campaign features Deepika Padukone who encourages young readers to inculcate the habit of reading Hindi newspapers?
8. Which online fashion retailer has launched a new campaign with the tagline ‘The Best of Fashion for the Best of You’?
9. Which logistics services provider has merged with year-old Accord Ecom Solutions, a third-party logistics provider, in a deal that marks growing consolidation in the fast-growing sector?
10. Which MNC has launched the SME India Council to help small businesses grow locally and regionally across the country?
11. Which Vadodara-based startup has forged an exclusive tie-up with Raja Ravi Varma's descendents to promote the celebrated 19th century artist's legacy through merchandise products?
12. Kaher Kazem has been appointed president and managing director of India operations of which automobile MNC?
13. Which MNC has decided to cancel the agreement to sell its appliance division to the Swedish group Electrolux which had offered last year to buy it for $3.3 billion?
14. Hong Kong's AIA Group will raise its stake in which life insurance company in India to 49% from 26% for an undisclosed amount?
15. Which Indian business personality has joined the newly created Sustainability Committee of Formula E Championship, an initiative of FIA (Federation Internationale de I’Automobile) and the world’s first fully-electric racing series?
16. Marico has roped in which actor as the new face and brand ambassador of Set Wet deodorants?
17. Which company has launched a television commercial for Ghee with the positioning ‘Champion Banney ki Taakat’?
18. Which airport is set to become the first foreign company to manage an Indian airport, with Airports Authority of India signing an initial agreement with it to hand over the contracts for Ahmedabad and Jaipur?
19. Which online exam preparation service has bought a majority stake in custom web and mobile product development startup Litoro for an undisclosed amount?
20. Which two cities have become substitutes for the banished Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals in IPL?
21. Vodafone India last week entered the 4G services arena, starting with which city?
22. Hyundai Motor has announced the introduction of its alternative-fuel compact vehicle, which is due to be shown at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2016. What has it been branded as?
23. Which international brand is all set to launch its first ever television campaign in India, titled ‘Share the Magic’?
24. Which outdoor wear brand has launched the digital campaign #AgainstAllOdds?
25. Samsung has roped in which actor to endorse its recently launched 4G enabled Galaxy J series (campaign currently on air)?
26. Which Singapore-based big data startup is setting up India operations in association with WPP's media agency conglomerate GroupM?
27. Interactive Intelligence, a US-based provider of software services for customer engagement, has acquired which Mumbai-based developer of remote applications such as video and online chats for businesses?
28. The first vaccine against dengue fever has won clearance in Mexico. Which company?
29. Kati Levoranta would take over as new CEO of which game maker from 2016?
30. Which MNC has launched the mass media campaign, ‘Haath, Mooh aur Bum, Bimari Hogi Kam’?
31. Which Hyderabad-based company has announced the acquisition of Mumbai-based e-learning company Enabilon Learning Pvt Ltd for an undisclosed amount?
32. Which life insurance company has rolled out a new digital campaign titled ‘Ab Meri Baari’ for its Active Retirement plan?
33. Ratan Tata has invested an undisclosed amount in his personal capacity in which services marketplace?
34. Which company has agreed to sell an 80% stake in European lighting systems and fixtures company Sylvania to Shanghai Feilo Acoustics Co?
35. Which digital payments solutions venture has hived off its mobile banking app Cube into a separate corporate entity?
36. United Spirits, the largest Indian distiller controlled by Diageo Plc, is pulling back from the ready-to-drink (RTD) market barely a year after launching which brand?
37. Which US-based company has acquired US-headquartered Alliance Global Services, a software product development services and test automation solutions firm, for $50 million?
38. Which DTH operator has partnered with Madhuri Dixit and her husband Shriram Nene’s RnM Moving Picture to launch ‘Dance Studio’?
39. French stationary major BIC has fully acquired which Indian manufacturer of writing instruments for Rs 540 crore?
40. Which is India’s most valuable brand, according to a list by international brand valuation firm Interbrand?
41. The Food Corporation of India has awarded a contract to the National Collateral Management Services Ltd to carry out paddy purchase operations in Jharkhand. Why did this make news?
42. Which MNC has announced the signing of an agreement for the acquisition of FRHI Holdings (FRHI), parent company of the Fairmont, Raffles, and Swissotel brands?
43. Which company is claiming to have become the first low cost airline in India to introduce a loyalty program for its passengers?
44. Which MNC has agreed to buy Hong Kong’s flagship English-language newspaper, the South China Morning Post?
45. Which MNC has elevated Sanjeev Sharma as its India MD?
46. Which US-based biotechnology company has forayed into the Indian market and has tied up with a local player Phyto Biotech to manufacture health supplements in India?
47. Who has topped the 2015 Forbes India Celebrity 100 list?
48. Housing[dot]com's ousted founder Rahul Yadav is making a comeback with a startup that aims to make government smarter. What is it called?
49. Which company has set aside Rs 1,100 crore for interest free salary advances and is creating an Rs 50 crore direct grant fund to help employees affected by Chennai floods?
50. Which two chemical giants have agreed to merge in an all-stock deal valuing the combined company at $130 billion?