1. Which company is set to become the first Indian bank whose mobile banking application (app) will be available on the Apple Watch, to be launched in India later this month?
2. Seema Modi has quit as India head of which MNC?
3. Which company has announced signing a MoU with AREVA of France for co-operation to maximise localisation of the EPR nuclear power plant to be built at Jaitapur, Maharashtra?
4. Varun Dhawan & Gulshan Grover feature in the television commercial of which beverage brand?
5. Which hospitality major has announced the unveiling of ‘Meetings Imagined’ platform and its Meeting Services App to the region’s events planners and organizers?
6. Which MNC last week launched its ZF R1M superbike in India priced at Rs 29.43 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)?
7. Which MNC is merging two of its existing companies to float a new global analytics company called Gain Theory with three key hubs in New York, London and Bengaluru?
8. Which media agency has joined hands with the travel industry to launch the Great Indian Travel Festival, a festival to boost online holiday bookings in the country?
9. Which company has launched the first ‘Made in India’ MCB (miniature circuit breaker)?
10. Which MNC has launched the #BetterFotIt campaign in the US, it’s biggest ever women's push?
11. Which MNC has launched the #KuchPalOffline campaign asking people to take a break from virtual and get a real life?
12. Which company has rolled out a series of TVCs under ‘Sale that sells itself’ campaign?
13. Which company has rolled out an online grocery retailing pilot my247market[dot]com?
14. Which company has acquired cloud-based data firm MaplePOS to help its restaurant partners manage business better as it expands from reviews into online orders and payments?
15. Which state-owned fund has acquired SVB India Finance for Rs`300 crore, marking its foray into venture-debt lending market?
16. Which celebrity has picked up a 49% stake in Tod's Retail India Private Ltd, a venture by the Indian arm of Italian luxury shoemaker Tod's?
17. Tata Motors has made automotive history in Britain with the launch of Jaguar's newest model, an entry-level luxury saloon car, at its factory in the West Midlands region of England. What has it been branded as?
18. Digital music sales have achieved which milestone, according to the IFPI, the London-based body for the recording business?
19. Which gold financing company started a home finance company last week, leveraging its resources and branch network across the country?
20. Which country continues to be the leading nation in remittances pulling in USD 70 billion from its global migrant workforce in 2014, according to the World Bank?
21. Which automobile brand is being advertised with the positioning 'Take your world with you'?
22. Which MNC has acquired KnoahSoft, a workforce optimisation provider whose majority staffers are based in Hyderabad?
23. Which MNC has launched its new campaign 'Aur Dikhao’?
24. Which MNC is launching a series of 100 short digital videos featuring ‘Guptaji ki family’?
25. Chinese transportation robotics firm Ninebot has acquired which US rival?
26. Which taxi aggregator has acquired two-year-old Bengaluru-based ride share startup Ridingo?
27. Which MNC will buy Alcatel-Lucent in an all-share deal that values its smaller French rival at euro 15.6 billion ($16.6 billion)?
28. Who has emerged as the top-paid CEO in the US, as per the Equilar 100 CEO Pay Study?
29. Which airline is set to become the first low-cost airline in the country to launch its domestic operations in Delhi from Terminal 3?
30. Thirty three years after stepping into the market with a door-to-door, direct sales business model, which Indian brand will now shed it for a presence in brick and mortar stores?
31. Which company has acquired 51 per cent equity stake in Arhyama Energy Pvt Ltd, which is setting up a 10- MW solar power plant at Nalgonda in Telangana?
32. Which DTH service provider is advertising its Rs 8 daily recharge pack with the positioning “Daily milenge toh pyaar to hoga hi”?
33. Which beverage brand has launched its campaign with the positioning ‘Body Ka Top Up’?
34. Which MNC has launched its new campaign 'A message to space'?
35. Which company last week announced a onetime “Special Reward” of Rs 2,628 crore for its employees, the biggest bonus in India Inc's history?
36. Which online test preparation platform has acquired EasyPrep, an online platform to help students prepare for entrance exams, for an undisclosed amount?
37. Home shopping channel Star CJ has now been renamed. What is the new name?
38. Rohit Bansal and Kunal Bahl, the founders of online marketplace Snapdeal, have participated in a seed funding round in which mobile services marketplace?
39. Which MNC has agreed to buy Slovenian brewery Pivovarna Lasko in a deal valuing the company at € 224 million ($ 237 million)?
40. The East China Normal University (ECNU), one of the prestigious universities in China, has announced the appointment of which Indian CEO as Advisory Professor?
41. Which MNC last week launched a new 125cc motorcycle Saluto in India?
42. Which company will acquire majority stake in Health SuperHiway Pvt Ltd, a healthcare analytics company promoted by Indian Hospitals Corporation?
43. Which MNC has rolled out a new TVC for its Bottom Mounted Refrigerators (BMR), strengthening the brand’s core philosophy of ‘Jhukna Mat’?
44. Which MNC has agreed to buy the beverage business of China Culiangwang Beverages Holdings Ltd for $400.5 million, to get a foothold in the fast growing multi-grain drinks category?
45. Which company has agreed to buy Websense Inc from private equity firm Vista Equity Partners LLC, in a deal that values the network security company at $1.9 billion?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 577 as the subject.