1. Which well known e-commerce player in India will shut its website from May 1, in what seems like a definitive step towards becoming only a mobile app-based retailer?
2. Which company has launched a nationwide programme titled ‘Be a #FarmDost’ to recognize the silent contribution of farmers in feeding the nation?
3. Which bank has become the first in the country and among the few in the world to deploy voice-recognition technology for biometric authentication?
4. Which restaurant has become the first Indian restaurant to have made it to the world’s top 100 list, compiled by the fourth annual poll of readers by private jet lifestyle publication Elite Traveler?
5. Which beverage brand has unveiled a new logo, packaging design and a fresh summer campaign depicting a miniature world where everything – from people to plants – is small in size?
6. Which healthcare services provider has elevated Rajit Mehta as MD and CEO?
7. Which MNC has entered into a strategic partnership with consulting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers to go after the Digital India projects and large enterprise deals?
8. Which Indian manufacturer of hand-knotted carpets has inked an agreement with National Geographic for producing rugs for latter's home collection for North America?
9. Rajesh Sawhney, founder of GSF Accelerator, has launched a food-technology company with four other founders. What has it been branded as?
10. What distinction is Hero MotoCorp claiming for its new bike Spendor iSmart?
11. Which real estate portal has acquired Bengaluru-based Out of Box Interaction (OoBI), a startup that designs digital interactions to help customers visualise products virtually?
12. Match making portal Matrimony[dot]com has forayed into the online dating business by launching a mobile application. What has it been branded as?
13. Which company has become India’s largest coal bed methane (CBM) producer?
14. Which Chennai-based group has acquired a majority stake in Ashok Leyland Wind Energy?
15. G Sreeram is the new managing director and chief executive officer of which private sector bank?
16. Hyderabad-based startup Aayuv Technologies Pvt Ltd has rolled out its digital health platform, which enables users to track their health without having to pay any fee. What is it called?
17. Which MNC launched its signature education programme Girls4Tech in India last week?
18. Which MNC is seeking to buy Dutch package delivery firm TNT Express for an agreed 4.4 billion euros ($4.8 billion)?
19. TIL chairman and managing director Sumit Mazumder has been elected as the President of which industry body for 2015-16?
20. Which Indian-origin term has retained its place among the top 50 business buzzwords globally, according to a latest survey by Global Language Monitor (GLM)?
21. Which mobile brand will be the new principal sponsor of IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR)?
22. Which MNC has agreed to buy U.S.-based cyber-security firm Trustwave for $810 million?
23. Software industry body Nasscom (National Association of Software and Services Companies) has elected BVR Mohan Reddy as its chairman for 2015-16. He is the executive chairman of which company?
24. Which luxury car maker saw its highest monthly global sales ever in March?
25. Which DTH service provider last week unveiled a daily recharge plan of Rs 8?
26. Hospitality group Carlson Rezidor will soon bring which hotel brand to India?
27. Which MNC last week launched MobileDiagnost Opto, a digital x-ray system that helps radiologists with consistent diagnostic image quality, with mobility?
28. Online education marketplace ThinkVidya has been rebranded. What is the new name?
29. Amazon last week announced it will open a 2,80,000-square-feet fulfillment centre near which city, the company’s largest infrastructure investment in any Indian state till date?
30. Which MNC has agreed to buy British gas producer BG Group for £47 billion ($69.7 billion) in cash and stock?
31. Which company will open the largest gold jewellery retail showroom in Asia, in Chennai on April 17?
32. Which company’s CSR arm has bagged `WHO India Public Health Champion Award 2015' for its initiatives in the area of public health?
33. Which MNC will buy privately held online education company Lynda[dot]com in a cash-and-stock deal valued at about $1.5 billion?
34. Which MNC’s founder Mark Pincus is returning as its CEO?
35. Which Dubai-based business conglomerate is entering the realty sector in India with an investment of Rs 500 crore in the first year?
36. Which hyper-local delivery startup has bought out My Green Box, a smartphone-based grocery delivery platform?
37. Future Group’s fashion hub fbb has roped in which actor as style ambassador?
38. Times Television Network has rebranded itself to break the perception that the network is dedicated to only television. What is the new name?
39. Which Indian drug maker has entered into an agreement to acquire 100 per cent stake in Brazil’s Duomed Produtos Farmaceuticos Ltda for about Rs 2.6 crore?
40. Which company has entered the dairy whitener segment with the brand ‘Dailycious’?
41. Which company will acquire Royal Bank of Scotland's Rs 4,500-crore diamond and jewellery financing business and related deposit portfolio in India?
42. Which Japanese cosmetic company has made its entry into India with the launch of its skincare brand Spawake, made specially keeping in mind the skincare needs of Indian women?
43. Reliance Jio Infocomm has launched its first product, a messaging app for iOS and Android cell phones. What is it called?
44. Mahindra & Mahindra plans to launch a compact sports utility vehicle (SUV), manufactured by its South Korean arm Ssangyong Motors, by the end of FY16. What has it been branded as?
45. Which company has acquired online mobile recharge platform FreeCharge in the largest buyout so far in the Indian consumer Internet sector?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 576 as the subject.