1. Which group wants its companies to sharpen their focus on the Indian consumer and work around 3 major themes - health and wellness, digital ecosystem and the aspirational values of consumers?
2. Dhunji Wadia has been elevated as the president of which advertising agency?
3. Which entity is India's largest company in terms of revenue, according to the Fortune 500 list of Indian companies for 2014?
4. Which business group, in partnership with a Spanish industrial company, has acquired UK’s iconic Old War Office building?
5. Which Hindi general entertainment channel has unveiled its new look, with a new logo and new proposition ‘Har Lamha Nayi Ummeed’?
6. Which company has announced a multi-film deal with writer, director and producer, Sanjay Gupta's White Feather Films to make its foray into mainstream commercial Hindi films?
7. A private equity consortium led by BC Partners Ltd has acquired which pet supply retailer in the US for $8.7 billion?
8. Reliance Capital has agreed to sell the multiplex business of Reliance MediaWorks (RMW) to which company for Rs 700 crore?
9. Which Indian drug maker has received regulatory nod to launch its indigenously developed anti-malarial drug Synriam in seven African nations?
10. Which brand has launched a new television commercial celebrating the woman of today and featuring actress Nimrat Kaur?
11. Which auto parts maker would buy assets of Germany's Scherer & Trier group for about 36 million Euros ($44.8 million) through a subsidiary?
12. Which celebrity has launched her own celebrity role-playing game ‘The Price of Fame’?
13. Which group’s homoeopathic medicine company M Bhattacharya & Co has entered into an agreement with German firm Hevert for distribution & marketing of select formulations in India?
14. Siemens Limited has surpassed which key milestone in manufacturing and delivering International Efficiency class industrial motors?
15. Which media group has announced acquisition of Music Broadcast Pvt Ltd, which operates the popular Radio City FM stations?
16. Which company has agreed to buy Talisman Energy, Canada’s fifth largest independent oil producer, for $ 13 billion?
17. Which MNC bank has agreed to sell its Hong Kong-based consumer finance business to a consortium that includes Pepper Australia Pty Ltd and a Chinese group?
18. Which brand from Britannia is being advertised with the positioning 'All good things go to Heaven'?
19. Which television channel has launched its new campaign ‘Ab Khulkar Phailegi Deewangi’?
20. Which business personality has been named the new Trustee for London’s Natural History Museum?
21. Andhra Pradesh government has appointed which business personality as the chairman of the AP Skill Development Corporation?
22. Which MNC has agreed to acquire US-based medical device maker Volcano Corp for $ 1.2 billion including debt?
23. Which MNC has forged an agreement with Magic Bus India Foundation to focus on providing health and nutrition awareness to adolescents?
24. Which jewellery brand has unveiled its latest ad campaign titled ‘Wedding’?
25. Which MNC has appointed pop star Rihanna as its new creative director?
26. An arrest a warrant was issued against a person named Vinod Hingorani last week. Why did this make news?
27. Yu, a subsidiary of India’s second largest smartphone maker Micromax, last week unveiled its first 4G device. What has it been branded as?
28. George ville Television has joined hands with The Wachowskis and J Michael Straczynski for a gripping 10 episode miniseries Sense8. George ville Television is a subsidiary of which company?
29. Which infrastructure firm has signed a definitive agreement with Dubai-based Utico FZC to sell its Chennai desalination plant?
30. Mercedes-Benz has re-branded its existing pre-owned car (POC) business in India. What is the new brand?
31. Which portal has acquired Cibando, one of Italy’s largest restaurant search services?
32. Why was Nasdaq-listed global media measurement and research company Rentrak in news in India last week?
33. Which automobile company has rolled out Captain series tippers?
34. France-based Atos will buy the information technology outsourcing (ITO) business of which MNC for $1.05 billion?
35. Walt Disney has unveiled a new ‘fat’ superhero. What is he named?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 560 as the subject.