1. According to a report last week, which city is home to the largest number of organized beauty salons in the country?
2. French flavours and fragrances producer V.Mane Fils has bought a majority stake in which Mumbai-based food and beverage ingredients supplier?
3. Which company has received a certificate from Guinness World Records for conducting an event with the most people receiving a facial simultaneously?
4. Which brand recently released an interactive video ‘Keep Trippin'?
5. Cyanogen, the company that develops CyanogenMod, the popular, custom aftermarket version of Android, has announced an exclusive partnership in India with which phone brand?
6. Which media personality has launched Quintillion Media, a pure play digital media company?
7. Which web service / brand has launched an Indian school curriculum focused education channel called Edu India?
8. ITC last month launched which new brand in the mid-premium cookies segment under the Sunfeast umbrella branding?
9. Which banking group has appointed former Credit Suisse Group AG executive Sanjeev Bajaj as chief executive officer (CEO) for India?
10. India has become the largest international market outside the US for which restaurant and delivery chain?
11. High-end American luggage brand Hartmann last week opened its first store in the country. Which city?
12. Sukaran Singh has been appointed managing director and CEO of which Tata group company?
13. Which family office has invested Rs 70 crore in Bengaluru-based property developer Total Environment in its first bet in real estate?
14. Groom India Salon & Spa will be launching a new brand that will take on the largely unorganised neighbourhood salons. Name the brand?
15. Naturals hair and beauty salon chain has roped in which celebrity as its new brand ambassador?
16. Which brand launched a new campaign 'Make love without fear' on the occasion World AIDS Day?
17. Which MNC has acquired Canadian IT security firm PasswordBox?
18. Which airport has unveiled the world’s tallest structure in chocolate?
19. Which automobile brand has launched a new campaign ‘Power when you need it’?
20. Which Indian company has roped in Tiger Woods as its global brand ambassador in a four-year deal?
21. Which MNC is claiming to be the first mobile brand to venture into a multi-brand loyalty programme, through a partnership with Payback, the multi-brand loyalty programme?
22. Harley-Davidson India has announced a strategic brand alliance with which hospitality group to offer a host of benefits to the Harley Owners Group (HOG) members in India?
23. Which 2-year-old startup is aiming to be the first Indian company to design and manufacture satellites as it gears up for a commercial launch within the next two years?
24. Which company is diversifying into a range of heat-and-eat dishes under a new brand Oyalo?
25. Which company has acquired Networkplay Media, the digital media unit of German firm Gruner + Jahr for `Rs 92 crore?
26. Which MNC has agreed to buy Friends Life Group (FLG) for about £ 5.6 billion ($8.8 billion) in stock?
27. Real estate company Unnati Fortune Group has roped in which celebrity as its brand ambassador?
28. Not sure if I have already covered this before. Global payment services company Western Union has roped in which celebrity as its brand ambassador?
29. Which handset brand from China has inked a strategic marketing and communication partnership with Viacom18, as part of its plans to enter the Indian market later this month?
30. Which Indian business personality has qualified to race at the Finali Mondiali, the world’s biggest event for Ferrari’s luxury car owners, and which will be held in Abu Dhabi from December 4-6?
31. Which company has launched a TVC to communicate the brand’s ideology ‘Tarakki Zindagibhar’?
32. Which MNC has named Patricia Barbizet as its first woman chief executive officer?
33. The online arm of which company has acquired Ishita Technologies and its three brands - Bookadda.com, Acadzone.com and Koolskool.com - in an all cash deal?
34. Google has launched a new application for the small and medium businesses (SMBs). What is it called?
35. Rishi Sunak was recently declared the Conservative party candidate for the Richmond, North Yorkshire seat for the UK general elections in May next year. How is he related to business in India?
36. Which MNC has acquired Acompli, the innovative mobile email apps provider for iOS and Android, which will give seamless email experience on mobile devices?
37. Amazon has just launched a line of premium products in USA that are only available to Prime subscription members. What has it been branded as?
38. The developer of which popular online and mobile game has signed an exclusive licensing deal with Mumbai-based Dream Theatre to sell its products here?
39. Disney India’s licensing arm has tied-up with which designer house to sell sarees, tunics and scarves?
40. Which online marketplace has launched the country’s first online Rehab and Support store to mark the International day for people with disability (on December 3)?
41. Which brand has launched a digital campaign urging people to #ChangeTheAir by renewing the PUC certificates of their smoke-spewing vehicles?
42. Which job portal has launched a new campaign, featuring a new mascot, a mouse called Mr. M, to promote the brand?
43. Which company has taken the top slot in the Indian air conditioner (AC) market for the month of September 2014, according to latest data from market research firm GfK Nielsen Retail Audit?
44. XOLO, the premium smart devices brand from Lava International, last week announced the launch of its new Omega smartphone variants. Why did this launch make news?
45. Which Indian bank as decided to sell its profit-making Russian subsidiary to Sovcombank?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 558 as the subject.