1. Which MNC has objected to Varanasi-based fabric maker SND & Co’s brand on the grounds that the name can create confusion among its customer?
2. Which celebrity has been appointed the brand ambassador for Astral Pipes?
3. Which MNC toy maker has teamed up with US labels Lord & Taylor, Wildfox and Forever 21 to launch fashion collections for its iconic brand?
4. Which news channel has appointed industry veteran Ajit Anjum as its managing editor?
5. Issam Bachaalani will be the managing director of the Indian operations of which MNC from October 1?
6. Which company has hired Ajith Babu Narasimha, former marketing director at Colgate Palmolive India, to head its healthcare division as the chief executive officer?
7. Which IIM has become the first IIM in the country to receive accreditation from Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International?
8. Which company last week announced that it will invest Rs 100 crore to erect sanitation facilities for girl students across 10,000 schools?
9. Which broadcaster has launched the country’s first Hindi crime and suspense channel?
10. Which company has topped the first ever Indian edition of WPP's BrandZ report on the top 50 most valuable Indian brands?
11. With estimated earnings of $47 million, who is the world's highest paid model for the eighth consecutive year, according to Forbes.com?
12. Chlorophyll, the brand and communications consultant, has launched a new agency on the occasion of its 15th anniversary. What has it been branded as?
13. Which bank has launched an equated monthly installment (EMI) scheme on debit card purchases, making it the first of its kind facility?
14. Which textile and apparel retailer has entered the e-commerce space and will sell customised apparel under the brand Creyate?
15. McDonald's will offer what gifts with Happy Meals for the first time in India?
16. Which premium Taiwanese bicycle maker is in the process of setting up a manufacturing facility in Pune?
17. Philips India has launched its first ever TV campaign for which kitchen gadget?
18. Jyothy Labs is likely to exit which product category following differences with German multinational Henkel over the brand?
19. Which UK-based telecom company will invest $100 million over the next 18 months in India to enter fixed line connectivity, Wi-Fi and messaging domains?
20. Which city has again been recognised as the best city in the world to live, topping The Economist Intelligence Unit’s (EIU) Global Liveability Index for the fourth year in a row?
21. Which celebrity has been signed as the brand ambassador of Ching's Secret, a brand owned by Capital Foods?
22. Ford EcoSport has crossed which sales milestone in domestic and export markets?
23. Which 75-year-old Indian conglomerate has launched its first ever corporate campaign with the communication message ‘Mera Bharat Bada Ho Raha Hai’?
24. TVS Motor has added one more variant to its 20 year old brand Scooty. What has it been branded as?
25. Mahindra & Mahindra last week launched a new tractor range in the high horsepower segment. What has it been branded as?
26. Indo-Japanese electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Morello Yamasaki, will be launching a new electric vehicle with an SOS button for women riders. What has it been nicknamed?
27. Calvin Harris has been named as the world's highest-paid person in which profession, according to Forbes.com?
28. Which company has struck a deal with Herman Jansen to acquire 50% brand rights over Mansion House for India and South Asian markets?
29. The Huffington Post Media Group has partnered with which media company to launch an Indian edition of The Huffington Post?
30. Five Indian companies are among Forbes' list of the world's 100 most innovative companies. Which company has been ranked 14th?
31. The largest children's specialty apparel retailer in North America plans to debut in India next year. Name it?
32. Which Hyderabad-based midsized engineering solutions firm has announced picking 51% stake in the same city-based data science startup Invati Insights for an undisclosed sum?
33. Which company has acquired Lunchtime.cz and Obedovat.sk, the Czech Republic’s and Slovakia's restaurant guides, respectively, for a combined amount of $3.25 million?
34. Mr Ramchandra Gandhi (89) passed away in Ahmedabad last week. He was the founder and chairman emeritus of which company?
35. Which well known US-based apparel retailer has entered into a franchisee partnership with Arvind Lifestyle Brand for its India debut?
36. Pernod Ricard India has signed actors Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor as brand ambassadors for which brand?
37. Scania Commercial Vehicles India, a CV and engine manufacturer, last week handed over a city bus to Nagpur Municipal Corporation for a trial run. What is its claim to fame?
38. Which celebrity has turned a film producer under the banner Purple Pebble Pictures?
39. Prakash Wakankar will be the new CEO of which retail company?
40. Which company has launched ‘Taqdeer Badal De’, its first ever TVC for its commercial vehicle portfolio?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 543 as the subject.