1. Which MNC has introduced a new limited-edition men’s fragrance called Team Five, which is inspired by five-a-side football?
2. The finance ministry has identified Usha Ananthasubramanian, executive director of Punjab National Bank, to be the chief executive of which bank?
3. The JSM Corporation Pvt Ltd, a leading Indian franchise, will launch which popular Japanese restaurant chain in India?
4. Which commodity software maker has bought a significant stake in Australia-based Matrix Group?
5. Japan’s second-largest carmaker Nissan Motor revived its Datsun brand with the global unveiling of a hatchback in Delhi last week. What has it been branded as?
6. Santosh B Nayar has been appointed as CEO and MD of which state-run finance company?
7. Which company in India has the most international exposure, according to a study conducted by the Indian School of Business (ISB)?
8. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has empanelled which company to impart vocational training in nutrition and beauty to 11th and 12th grade students across 12 states?
9. Zee News Ltd, comprising eight national and regional channels in its bouquet, announced that it has embraced a new philosophy along with a new identity. What will it be known as?
10. Nirmalya Kumar, London Business School professor and top-notch marketing strategist, is joining which business group from August 1 this year?
11. Which company has appointed former LG India director YV Verma as its CEO?
12. Who says the global economy is in recession. Which MNC has ordered a tablet computer for chief executive officer Alexey Miller with a maximum price tag of $3.7 million?
13. Which company, through its joint venture with Nissan, last week unveiled the multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) Stile?
14. Which international auction house will conduct its first auction in India in December?
15. Bennett Coleman & Co (BCCL) has decided to shut which weekly newspaper?
16. Which famed American makeup brand opened its first store in India last week?
17. Which PE firm is taking over Chennai-headquartered auto components company Agile Electric Works, along with its listed subsidiary Igarashi Motors India (IMIL), for Rs 660 crore?
18. Which organization has partnered with Shop Online Trading (SOTPL), a franchisee of e-commerce firm Yebhi.com, to mark its entry into the online shopping business?
19. The consortium of actor Nagarjuna, former manager of the Indian cricket team Vankina Chamundeswaranath and which cricketer has bagged the Mumbai franchise of Indian Badminton League (IBL)?
20. Which Indian CEO is No. 3 in the inaugural WorldofCEOs.com ranking of the ‘Top 30 CEOs on Social Media’?
21. Who is Hollywood's highest paid actor, according to Forbes.com?
22. Which is the most expensive metropolis in India for a night out for two, according to a survey by TripAdvisor?
23. Which Nestle-owned ice cream brand will restart operations in India?
24. Which city filed for bankruptcy last week, the largest US city ever to take such a course?
25. Which automobile brand has won the crown for the world’s best taxi at the Beaulieu’s World of Top Gear motorsport show?
26. Which company has said it will buy Hindustan Unilever’s erstwhile HQ at Backbay Reclamation in Churchgate, Mumbai?
27. Which advertising personality has been re-elected as the president of Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI)?
28. The Government has raised objections to the use of which internet domain name by Reliance Industries?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 486 as the subject.