1. Which company has replaced Tata Steel as the country's most admired company, as per a Fortune list released last week?
2. Which two sports personalities have been roped in to endorse Rodeo Drive Luxury brands?
3. The government is set to appoint Arundhati Bhattacharya as the first woman managing director of which bank?
4. Which company has appointed Kiran Kumar Grandhi as corporate chairman?
5. America’s real estate business tycoon and celebrity Donald Trump has announced his company's first Indian project. Which city?
6. Which MNC has acquired 80 per cent of Italian luxury cashmere clothing brand Loro Piana for € 2 billion?
7. Which entity has launched its first Under Graduate Programme in BCom (Capital Market) in a Mumbai college as part of designing courses to meet needs of the industry and capital market?
8. Gopal Coprco Ltd (GCL), a well known name in the tobacco segment, is entering the snack segment with which brand?
9. Which company is launching its own Bollywood-inspired fashion label, Diva’ni, in partnership with Delhi-based Karol Bagh Saree House, a manufacturer and retailer of Indian ethnic wear?
10. On July 2, how many districts were added to the 16 other districts across three states, which form the National Capital Region (NCR) of Delhi?
11. Which company has roped in Sanjay Behl, former head of brand and marketing at Reliance ADA Group, as the CEO of textile and apparel businesses?
12. Which company has acquired The Clarion Hotel in Whitefield, Bangalore?
13. Which luxury chocolate maker from Japan made its India entry by opening a flagship store at Mumbai’s high-street Palladium Mall last week?
14. Which British luxury shoemaker plans to enter India early next year?
15. Who has topped the 2013 edition of the ET Corporate Dossier ‘India Inc’s Most Powerful CEOs’?
16. Which MNC will soon launch its premium chocolate brand Alpino in India to take on Italian brand Ferrero Rocher and Cadbury’s Toblerone in the country?
17. German sports lifestyle giant Puma is set to uncork after hour parties with the launch of its first ever standalone food and beverage club. Which city?
18. Which apparel company has appointed Kavindra Mishra as chief executive of its Indian operations?
19. Which bank has regained its position as the most profitable foreign bank in the country?
20. Which academic & business personality of Indian origin, whose namesake brand is known worldwide, died on July 12 at his home in Wayland, Mass, USA?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 485 as the subject.