1. Which FMCG company has launched what it claims as the world’s first gel-based facial bleach?
2. German sports goods maker Adidas is repositioning Reebok as a premium fitness brand in India & plans to open 100 premium stores. What will they be branded as?
3. Chennai-based privately-held Consim Info, which owns popular matchmaking portal BharatMatrimony.com, has changed its name. What is the new name?
4. Fiat Group Automobiles India has launched a new variant of Fiat Linea. What has it been branded as?
5. McDonald’s India recently opened its largest outlet in the country. Which city?
6. Which Indian hospitality group has inaugurated its first hotel in the UAE?
7. Which MNC has acquired map software provider Waze?
8. QRG Enterprises plans to diversify into healthcare by setting up a chain of hospitals. It is the promoter group of which electrical equipment company?
9. Which hospital chain has sold off its 65% stake in its Vietnam arm for $80 million (Rs 456 crore)?
10. Which company has launched the first range of couple deodorants in the Indian market under the brand Engage?
11. Which company has wrested the leadership position as the owner of the world’s largest whisky brand in 2012?
12. Which auto MNC plans to launch its sports utility vehicle (SUV) Terrano in India this year?
13. Which automobile company has launched its customer care website, WithYouHamesha.com?
14. Which company is foraying into the super premium hair-care business in India by launching the brand TIGI, popularly known as Toni & Guy after its founders?
15. Which company has agreed to acquire Cooper Tire & Rubber Company of the US in an all-cash transaction for about Rs 14,500 crore ($2.5 billion)?
16. Delhi-based electronics retailer Unique Infoways last week opened an electronics store, HOT, at Delhi’s Nehru Place metro station. What is its claim to fame?
17. Which business group in India is moving out of the music retailing business for good?
18. Which company, engaged in multi-brand aftermarket car servicing business has formed a joint venture with the U.S.-based Myers Tire Supply International Inc?
19. UAE's travel website, Musafir.com, has partnered with which Indian celebrity to be its brand ambassador, in addition to already being a stakeholder?
20. BSNL has decided to discontinue which 160-year-old service from July 15?
21. The Delhi High Court has restrained the filmmakers of Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani from releasing it on television on a plea from which beverage brand?
22. Which advertising agency in India has launched a new design vertical called SquareRoot Design?
23. Which MNC has announced the appointment of Karan Bajwa as the new Managing Director of its sales and marketing group (SMSG) in the country?
24. Which airline has appointed Gary Kenneth Toomey as its new chief executive officer?
25. According to a research carried out by US research agency SNL Kagan, which company has added the highest number of gross subscribers in 2012 in the DTH category globally?
26. Which MNC has named Alok Ohrie as the president and MD of its India operations?
27. According to a recent survey by leading online accommodation booking website Hotels.com, which city serves the most economically priced club sandwich in the world?
28. Which brand has pipped Tata Docomo as the largest brand on Facebook in India with more than 12 million fans, as per social media metrics tracker Socialbakers?
29. The government has decided to appoint SK Roy as the new chairman of which entity?
30. Which well known chocolate brand last week launched an eggless variant in India?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 481 as the subject.