1. India has developed its first vaccine - Rotavac - under public-private partnership. Which company?
2. Which software company has gone ahead of Infosys in terms of number of employees?
3. Which media company and O4 Digital Media from Optimystix Entertainment, a TV production company, have come together to launch MashUp, a digital video-based brand solutions company?
4. To cash-in on IPL, which brand has launched a new campaign ‘Dew or Die’?
5. On Akshaya Tritiya, which company launched limited edition Sachin Tendulkar gold coins?
6. Supermarket chain Waitrose is the new sponsor of which cricket team?
7. Which company has launched its two-wheelers in Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras in partnership with Indy Motos Group of Guatemala?
8. Coca-Cola India has launched a new flavoured juice drink under the Minute Maid brand. Which flavour?
9. The DDB Network has announced the launch of its healthcare practice in India. What has it been branded as?
10. Which milestone has LinkedIn crossed in India?
11. Which actor will be launching his own music label under the name of 'Wunderbar Studio'?
12. Mittu Chandilya has been appointed CEO of Indian operations of which company?
13. Ex-Disney India Head Mahesh Samat will launch the country’s first genre-specific Hindi entertainment channel that focuses on Indian history, folklore and mythology. What has it been branded as?
14. Which Indian company has said it will delist from the New York Stock Exchange and terminate its American Depositary Receipts (ADR) programme?
15. Which company is to acquire a controlling stake in Switzerland-based Lux International?
16. STAR India will launch an action movies channel on June 2. What has it been branded as?
17. Which advertising agency has launched a new corporate identity and a slogan 'Ideas that move' on its 40th anniversary?
18. Which real estate company has made it to the Limca Book of Records 2013 for ‘Mumbai Wallbook’, the lengthiest wall painting activity held in Mumbai on May 20th, 2012?
19. Which Indian advertising personality is featured in New York-based Fast Company magazine’s list of 100 Most Creative People in Business for 2013?
20. Vikram Pandit, the former chief executive of Citigroup, will buy a 3% stake in which Indian finance firm?
21. Which MNC has become Asia’s biggest company by market capitalisation?
22. Which celebrity has been roped in as the brand ambassador for Ground Zero brand of hi-end car entertainment products in India?
23. Which skincare brand has launched a new campaign in India using the new global call to action line: “It starts with you”?
24. Which international celebrity has been appointed the chief creative officer of an independent U.S. Latino network?
25. Procter & Gamble is finally launching its first toothpaste in India. Which brand?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 477 as the subject.