1. Which country has surpassed the US to become the world’s biggest trading nation last year as measured by the sum of exports and imports of goods?
2. A group of Indian investors led by former OnMobile COO Rajiv Kuchhal has acquired WS Retail Services. It is the front-end operations company for which well known company?
3. Which hotel is the top romantic hotel in India this year, according to the 2013 Travellers’ Choice Awards by TripAdvisor?
4. Which company has announced a joint venture with Gameshastra, India's largest game studio, to bring to India the most integrated and comprehensive gaming company?
5. Which company has acquired the India operations of US-based Hanesbrands Inc?
6. Ace designer Rajesh Pratap Singh has been roped in as the first ever ambassador for India for which product / commodity?
7. Which brand has partnered with Swipe Telecom to enter the ‘aspirational’ smartphones, fablets and tablets market?
8. Which renowned management guru will establish a Centre of Excellence in India at Noida?
9. Jean-Christophe Babin, currently head of LVMH's biggest watch brand TAG Heuer, will take over as chief executive of which international jewellery brand?
10. Which brand has become the first homegrown Indian FMCG brand to cross the Rs 5,000-crore mark in retail sales in a year?
11. Reckitt Benckiser will be taking on HUL’s Vim brand in the dishwashing space with which brand?
12. Bhaskar Iyer has been appointed as the head of India operations of which pharmaceutical company?
13. Jaspreet Bindra, former regional director of Microsoft India, has joined as the CEO of which directional media company?
14. Which celebrity has been honored as Brand Endorser of the Year by the International Advertising Association Leadership Awards (IAA) at the association’s first ever award function in India?
15. Which celebrity has been appointed the new brand ambassador for colour cosmetic brand Elle 18?
16. Samsung Electronics has unveiled its new range of smart ‘feature phones’ to take on Nokia’s highly popular Asha series. What has it been branded as?
17. Which nutrition company has roped in London paralympics silver-medallist and Padma Shri awardee Girisha Hosanagara Nagarajegowda as a brand ambassador?
18. Which company, along with Jorge Paulo Lemann’s 3G Capital, has agreed to buy HJ Heinz in a deal for $23 billion?
19. This is interesting. Which MNC has announced that it plans to sell the first completely ‘made- in- India’ handsets in the Chinese market?
20. Which Indian sports team is ranked at 146th position among the world's 250 most valuable sports brands according to a Brand Finance list?
21. Chandigarh based JCBL, along with Italy’s PLA, has claimed to have launched a first in the country in which automobile category?
22. Which MNC has become the most respected company in the US as per the public's perspective, according to Harris Interactive survey?
23. British Prime Minister David Cameron is expected to present a Royal Mint 2013 sovereign to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh during his India visit starting February 19. What is special about this gold coin / guinea?
24. Which company has acquired a 51% majority stake in Brazilian SAP consulting services provider, Complex IT?
25. Which automobile company has launched its new off-roader Gurkha?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 464 as the subject.