1. Which UK-based global conglomerate has signed a deal to acquire Belgian media company Alfacam, which provides TV facilities and services to broadcasters and production houses?
2. US venture capitalist Bessemer Venture Partners and Nirvana Venture Advisors have jointly acquired which Bangalore-based healthcare IT services company?
3. Which automobile MNC has regained the number 1 rank in global sales?
4. SEBI has allowed which regional stock exchange to exit its business?
5. Tata Coffee will relaunch which brand in US and Canada?
6. Which MNC has announced the appointment of Gyanendra Shukla as the new Managing Director effective from March 1, 2013?
7. Which television channel has launched its 360 degree brand campaign, Hello Dreamers, which features people hungry to achieve their dream?
8. Which MNC is launching the first Indian chapter of its ‘Young Star Driving Programme’?
9. Which MNC is selling its audio and video business to Japan’s Funai Electric Co in a deal that almost completes its exit from consumer electronics to focus on more profitable home appliances and healthcare?
10. Which brand has unveiled a new theme and tagline called ‘Oh yes abhi’?
11. Which entity has become the world's first professional sports team to be valued at more than $3 billion, according to Forbes Magazine?
12. What new national record has the Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi created on January 24, in terms of flight movements?
13. The Times of India group will be organising a global annual award event, which will directly take on the International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA). What has it been branded as?
14. Which brand has emerged as India's most trusted brand, according to The Brand Trust Report, India Study 2013?
15. Canada-based Research In Motion, widely known as RIM and as makers of Blackberry phone, has renamed itself. What will it be now known as?
16. Indonesia’s Surabaya is the most affordable office market in world, according to a report by property consultant DTZ. Which city is the second most affordable?
17. Which celebrity has been roped in by PepsiCo India as the new face of its fastest growing brand – the limelemon drink Mountain Dew?
18. The CEO of which automobile MNC has acquired a 100% stake in cult motorcycle brand Husqvarna from its German rival BMW Motorrad in his personal capacity?
19. MokshaYug Access (MYA) has launched which dairy brand in Bengaluru?
20. The Calcutta High Court last week ordered the winding up of which well known company?
21. Which Bangalore-based online fashion retailer has acquired rival firm Inkfruit?
22. Which company will sell its wind turbine business in Gujarat to Bharat Light & Power for Rs 282.30 crore?
23. Which company has named Manoj Kohli as its managing director?
24. Which company, in association with Delhi International Airport (P) Ltd., has launched India's first virtual shopping wall at T3 of IGI Airport?
25. Which company has appointed Indian cricket team captain MS Dhoni as Vice President?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 462 as the subject.