1. Which automobile brand is being advertised with the baseline ‘a feeling called LUV’?
2. Which MNC has entered the Limca Book of Records for assembling the largest phone in India?
3. Danish business magnate Maersk McKinney Moller died recently at the age of 98. He was associated with which business group?
4. Which company has entered into an exclusive partnership with Google to market all devices built on Android platform for two years in India with its 3G connection and other facilities?
5. Which celebrity is making a debut in the world of commercial fitness with the venture SportsFit World Pvt. Ltd., to open 200 gyms across the country in five years?
6. Bharti Airtel has created a separate branding for its enterprise business in a bid to create its own identity among corporate customers. What will it be called?
7. Which business personality has been elected as chairman of US India Business Council (USIBC), the business advocacy group in America?
8. Which well known business personality’s son has bought a 60% stake in Chennai-based Primex Healthcare, a medical diagnostics chain?
9. Jim Yong Kim has been chosen to be president of which international body?
10. Which chief executive features in a list of the 10 most “influential” voices on Twitter in India, released by Burson-Marsteller?
11. Which company has announced that it has acquired global rights of German major Bayer’s molecular imaging portfolio?
12. Which broadcaster announced its foray into event management in India with the launch of its on-ground division Event Management Group (EMG) in the country?
13. Which milestone has Dabur India surpassed in the 2011-12 fiscal?
14. HR solutions provider Ma Foi Randstad has changed its name. What will it be known as?
15. Which company will purchase Italian motorcycle maker Ducati Motor Holding SpA to add luxury two-wheelers ridden by celebrities such as Brad Pitt to its portfolio?
16. Bangalore-based start-up Redwood Associates is set to launch a data analytics-based B2C job search portal. What has it been branded as?
17. Which MNC has decided to introduce the 'hug machine' campaign across Asia?
18. Which BPO major last week said it will acquire Accounting Plaza, a provider of finance and accounting (F&A) and human resources (HR) services, for an undisclosed sum?
19. Katrina Kaif has been signed on as the brand ambassador for which chocolate brand?
20. Which company has signed on hockey players Sandeep Singh, Sardar Singh and Shivendra as brand ambassadors?
21. Rich Ross resigned under pressure as chairman of which MNC’s movie studio after a less than three-year run that included the release of "John Carter," one of the biggest flops in recent Hollywood history?
22. Which business personality has been elected president of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for 2012-13?
23. Which brand has launched its new campaign 'What makes us Click' and has roped in Anushka Sharma as its endorser?
24. Intel has tied up with which company for the launch of Xolo X900, the first smartphone with Intel inside?
25. Which automobile MNC has announced Salman Khan as its first brand ambassador for India?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 421 as the subject.