Presenting the current affairs quiz for the week May 02 - 07. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which business group in India has entered into a co-branding deal with Marvel, a part of The Walt Disney Company, to create new categories in the kids’ personal care segment?
2. Which well-known skincare brand turns 100 this year?
3. A majority stock in which iconic MNC has been gifted to MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) by its founder to fulfill his “long-held desire” to support education at the institute?
4. Which popular card game is celebrating its 40th anniversary?
5. Which pharma giant has agreed to buy Cephalon of the US for $6.8 billion?
6. Subhinder Singh Prem has been appointed managing director for the Indian operations of which MNC?
7. Which business group last week announced a $2-billion deal to acquire the Abbot Point Coal Terminal in Australia?
8. Which company last week announced it had acquired Mumbai-based speciality pharmaceutical firm Ajanta Pharma’s over-the-counter (OTC) energizer brand 30-Plus?
9. Which MNC has acquired social media client Tweetdeck for up to $50 million?
10. Which MNC has agreed to acquire Flixster, a top movie ratings website?
11. Which milestone has Nokia’s plant in Sriperumbudur, near Chennai, crossed recently?
12. Which MNC last week announced it was preparing to celebrate its centenary across the world on June 16?
13. Who has been appointed chairman of Tata Group’s logistics company, Drive India Enterprise Solutions Ltd?
14. Which celebrity was named the brand ambassador of Britain-based personal care products retailer The Body Shop, in India?
15. Which MNC has sold Delicious, the social book marking service, to Chad Hurley and Steve Chen, the founders of YouTube, for an undisclosed sum?
16. Which MNC last week agreed to sell itself to the investment vehicle of the Russian-born billionaire Len Blavatnik for about $3.3 billion, including the assumption of debt?
17. A 70-minutes movie “Men Will Be Men” is being screened in select theaters of PVR. Which company is behind the film?
18. Coca-Cola last week announced the launch of the India edition of its internationally renowned music property. What is it called?
19. Rakesh Kumar Upadhyay is the new chairman and managing director of which public sector entity?
20. Most of you must has seen this TV commercial in which Johnny the bear walks into a luggage store and walks out as John Abraham. Which brand?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizard 371 as the subject.
Post a Comment