Presenting the current affairs quiz for the week March 21 - 26. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which business personality has retained his position as the richest Asian in the United Kingdom?
2. Which beverage brand has unveiled its new campaign for the summer – ‘Jaldi kya hain?’?
3. Rovio is planning a US initial public offering in the next five years. The company is the developer of which mobile game?
4. Which MNC last week agreed to buy T-Mobile USA from Deutsche Telecom for about $39 billion in cash and stock to create America’s largest mobile phone company?
5. Mahindra & Mahindra last week unleashed a mega print campaign for its new positioning ‘Rise’. Name the advertising agency?
6. Beam, a mobile-commerce company, has sought the Reserve Bank of India’s permission to make which currency available in India?
7. Which FMCG major has signed Kangana Ranaut as brand ambassador for its skincare products?
8. Which MNC has agreed to buy Snaptu, an application developer for mobile devices that are less sophisticated than smartphones?
9. Which company last week acquired New Delhi-based laundry services provider Diamond Fabcare for an undisclosed amount?
10. Which company has acquired the assets of Bellary Steel and Alloys, put on the block by a consortium of lenders led by IFCI for Rs 200 crore?
11. The chairman of which business group last week pledged $340 million (Rs 1,540 crore) to the group’s charitable wing?
12. Which MNC last week said it had reached an agreement to sell soap maker Sanex to Colgate-Palmolive for 672 million euro ($951 million)?
13. Which MNC last week said it would acquire Dreampark, an IPTV software provider based in Sweden?
14. Which company has roped in Karun Chandok, formula Indian race car driver, to promote its new range of bicycles?
15. Which FMCG firm has signed up 73-year-old noted Kathak dancer Pandit Birju Maharaj to endorse its healthcare range of products?
16. Which automobile MNC has launched a new campaign ‘Think Blue’ in the print medium?
17. US-based agriculture and food products major Cargill has entered into an agreement to buy which refined sunflower oil brand from Mumbai-based consumer goods maker Marico for around Rs 60 crore?
18. Which milestone has Tata Motors crossed recently?
19. Which brand has replaced Wal-Mart as most valued brand in the world, according to a ranking by international brand consultancy Brand Finance?
20. Which brand has become the first Indian brand to be in the top 50 club of global brands as per the latest Brand Finance's Global 500 report?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 365 as the subject.
Biz Quizzard is a weekly current affairs business quiz based on the the events of the week gone by, and compiled from various sources. It was earlier co-posted on Quinkie, an online quiz group dedicated to business quizzes. With the first edition posted in March 2004, Biz Quizzard has not missed a single week till date and has been featured in the Limca Book of Records 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2020 editions for this achievement.
Want us to conduct a quiz at your office or college? Contact us on email@example.com for any kind of quiz - business, general, sports & more! We also provide well-researched content that is Educative, Innovative & Entertaining.
March 27, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment