1. The number of daily domestic flyers touched a record high on November 18, and surpassed that on November 19 and 20. How many passengers flew on November 20?
2. Which asset management company launched its new video ad, showcasing the concept of a real time Transformer model for Dynamic Asset Allocation through Transformer movie theme?
3. Which personal hygiene and wellness brand launched the “Hygiene Ki Aadat” awareness campaign for the World Toilet Day?
4. Which hospitality major has announced the appointment of Zubin Saxena as senior vice-president and country head, India?
5. Which frozen snack foods maker’s managing director Piyush Patnaik has stepped down from his role within one year of joining?
6. Which MNC last week said it is hiring Sam Altman, the fired CEO of OpenAI, to head a new unit aimed at advancing the technology, before he announced his return to OpenAI?
7. Which eye wear brand has announced the launch of its latest collection campaign ‘Gulmarg’ featuring actors Mrunal Thakur and Ishwak Singh?
8. Which activewear brand has announced the launch of its new brand campaign, ‘Bitchclub’?
9. Which spirits brand has announced former cricketer Sir Vivian Richards as the brand ambassador for its premium products?
10. Which US-based hospitality company plans to introduce its European brand Vienna House in India mid-next year?
11. Which logistics company has announced a partnership with India Post to launch automated digital parcel lockers?
12. Which brand has recently launched a unique range of spices ‘Swaad Bihar Ka’ with packs adorning Madhubani paintings created by four local artists?
13. Which clothing brand has appointed actor Ishaan Khatter as its brand ambassador, and has launched the campaign 'All Eyes on You!'?
14. Which brand has launched the ‘What's in your pack?’ to unveil its Archies Backpack Collection in collaboration with the upcoming Netflix original movie ‘The Archies’?
15. Which pharma company has launched the film “Berok Zindagi ke liye bas common sense he kaafi hai” as part of its ongoing campaign for inhalers?
16. Which Karnataka-based edible oil brand has announced its foray into a new product category – packaged jaggery?
17. Dr Sengamedu Srinivasa Badrinath, 83, died in Chennai last week. He was the founder of which eyecare hospital?
18. Which company unveiled E30, an electric tractor, and a hydrogen-powered concept tractor for the European market at the recently concluded Agritechnica trade fair in Hannover, Germany?
19. Which Hyderabad-based manufacturer of bio-fertilizers and macro and micronutrients has launched ‘Belom’, a foliar nutrition product?
20. Titan last week crossed which milestone market capitalisation mark?
21. Which Bengaluru-based firm has introduced its electric motorcycle Mantis with a range of 221 km under a single charge, targeting buyers in the performance segment?
22. Which male grooming and lifestyle products brand has roped in actor Aditya Roy Kapur as brand ambassador for its fragrance range?
23. Which Web3 technology company launched its cricket-themed 'Be a Crypto Player' campaign in India?
24. Which online travel company has launched its latest Television Commercial (TVC) featuring brand's ambassador and badminton ace PV Sindhu?
25. Which beverage maker last week said that it is entering the ready-to-drink tea beverages segment, one of the fastest growing packaged beverages categories, under the Honest Tea brand?
26. Which MNC has acquired Bengaluru-based Rephrase(dot)ai, which runs a generative artificial intelligence (gen AI)-powered video creation platform?
27. Which France-based electronics maker has entered into partnership with India’s Sahasra Group to manufacture laptops and tablets under the production-linked incentive scheme 2.0 (PLI 2.0)?
28. Which ecommerce company and state-run Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) have signed an agreement that allows the former to use inland waterways for transporting customer packages?
29. Which company is launching a dating site named ‘luv(dot)com’?
30. Central Depository Services (CDSL) last week said that the number of active demat accounts in its platform has exceeded which milestone mark?
31. Which smartphone brand has unveiled a new campaign titled ‘#OneCelebration’, bringing together its community?
32. Which lubricant brand has launched the ‘Next Level Thrill’ campaign, which celebrates the spirit of riding?
33. Which automobile company has embarked on a journey towards fostering inclusivity and empowerment through its newly introduced Samarth initiative?
34. Which steel company has launched the 'Banaunga Main, Banega Bharat’ campaign?
35. Which sports property is being promoted through a campaign featuring actors Nandamuri Balakrishna, Kichcha Sudeep, and Tiger Shroff?
36. Which beverage chain will serve holiday beverages based on the characters from Netflix’s ‘The Archies’?
37. Which health insurer has launched the campaign "Health Insurance Ke Bina Diwali Adhoori Hai"?
38. Switzerland-based Leister Group has commissioned a facility in which city to manufacture functional tools for industrial applications under the Weldy brand?
39. Which brand has unveiled its latest campaign, ‘Irresistibly Smooth’ for its winter essentials- choco body lotions range?
40. Which healthcare company said it had received a patent from the Patent Office of the Government of India for its three-stage Multi-Micronutrient (MMN) supplement called Trimacare?
41. Cricketer MS Dhoni has made an investment in which fitness start-up based in Bangalore?
42. Which fitness and sports nutrition company has appointed cricketer Ravindra Jadeja as its brand ambassador?
43. In a category-first move, which frozen ready-to-cook product brand has launched a pack of two chicken sausages at an affordable price of Rs 30?
44. Which mutual fund has launched the campaign ‘Jab Life Maange More, Badho Mutual Funds Ki Ore' as part of its 'Desh Kare Nivesh' initiative?
45. Which sports gaming platform has appointed cricketer Rashid Khan as its brand ambassador?
46. Which bathroom solutions brand has pledged to fulfil the dreams of girls by sending them back to school through its campaign "Build a Toilet, Build her Future"?
47. The Reserve Bank of India last week superseded the board of which cooperative bank for 12 months citing lapses in governance standards?
48. Mahindra Group’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Anish Shah has been appointed as the President-elect of which industry body?
49. Which sweet and snacks brand said it has tied up with The Montana group from Punjab to further expand its footprint in domestic and international markets?
50. Which company said it will sell Malar Hospital at Gandhi Nagar in Chennai for Rs 45.5 crore to MGM Healthcare Pvt Ltd?
51. Which QSR chain has ended its five-year exclusive deal with beverages maker PepsiCo India to sell its products, and signed up with rival Coca-Cola?
52. Which menswear brand has launched an exclusive royal wedding collection with 'Royal Weddings’ campaign?
53. Which brand has launched a campaign featuring actresses Shilpa Shetty Kundra and Ahsaas Channa for its Vitamin C Oil-Free Moisturiser?
54. Which consumer durables company has launched the ‘Factory of Happiness’ campaign?
55. Which company last week said it is launching PMA-compliant (Government of India's Preferential Market Access policy) PCs with its made-in-India motherboard?
Please mail your answers before 12 noon next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 1026 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.Happy learning!