1. Which MNC has appointed its India chief executive officer Sandeep Kataria as its global CEO?
2. Which Indian company has entered into a definitive agreement with Glenmark Pharmaceuticals to acquire select anti-allergy brands in some CIS countries, including Russia?
3. Which beverage brand has introduced a new ‘Odisha -specific’ communication campaign with the proposition ‘Kadak Iraadon vale Odisha ke liye Kadak Assam Chai’?
4. Which aerospace firm will set up a joint venture with US satellite operator Saturn Satellites to build two communication satellites initially and launch them using ISRO’s PSLV rocket?
5. Which state has barred PricewaterhouseCoopers from participating in any state government information technology project for two years?
6. The head of which stock exchange has stepped down after accepting responsibility for an unprecedented daylong shutdown in October?
7. Which Singapore-based company last week announced the acquisition of a majority stake in Vibrant Energy Holdings, marking its entry into the Indian solar market?
8. Which company has agreed to buy IHS Markit for about $39 billion in stock, a deal that accelerates the wave of consolidation among the finance industry’s biggest data provider?
9. Which British lender has named Charlie Nunn, currently head of wealth and personal banking at rival HSBC, as its next chief executive?
10. Which company last week said it had signed a three-hotel deal with Ambuja Neotia Group as it seeks to make deeper inroads into eastern India?
11. Which milk brand has launched the campaign ‘Doodher Report Card’ in Kolkata, featuring actress and brand ambassador Rachana Banerjee?
12. Which home pregnancy test kit brand has announced actor Anushka Sharma as its brand ambassador?
13. Which pharmaceutical company has announced its association with Malayalam superstar Mohanlal as its corporate brand ambassador?
14. Which spices brand recently launched the festive campaign 'Hou Dya Gharcha' in Marathi?
15. Which ed-tech company has launched a new campaign for its application, ‘Dosti Ki Paathshaala’?
16. Which quick service restaurant chain has struck a deal with cloud kitchen business Rebel Foods, which runs Faasos, Behrouz Biryani, Mandarin Oak, to launch 250 cloud kitchens across India?
17. Which group last week announced its foray into the e-mobility space with the launch of Motovolt Mobility?
18. Which online travel company has launched Special Bubble Holidays, a new travel concept to give 'safe and all-inclusive' options to travellers to hit the holiday destinations?
19. Which MNC last week said it planned to acquire Kustomer, a customer relationship management startup, to help it build its e-commerce business?
20. Which Tata Group company has invested about Rs 10 crore for an undisclosed stake in Grameen e-Store, the government's rural ecommerce venture?
21. Which IPL team has picked up a stake in Major League Cricket in the United States?
22. PHL Sports India-owned Premier Handball League (PHL) is set to kick off on which date in Jaipur?
23. Which smart city enabler, which has operations in US and Hyderabad, has picked up a strategic, minority stake in Singapore-based cognitive multimedia analytics player Graymatics?
24. Which company has acquired Bengaluru-based Intellicar Telematics Pvt. Ltd. for Rs 15 crore?
25. Which writing-instrument brand has forayed into home and hygiene segment by introducing a range of nanotechnology-based products to protect home, skin and gadgets against bacteria and viruses?
26. Which brand introduced a new purchase plan, RivaahAashirwaad, to help customers buy jewellery ahead of the wedding season?
27. Which software as a service (Saas) digital ledger app has rolled out Pagarkhata, a solution to manage staff and their payments?
28. Which group has forayed into edtech space by launching Veranda Learning Solutions with an initial investment of around Rs 50 crore?
29. Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) has roped in actor Akshay Kumar as the brand ambassador of which adult nutrition brand?
30. Which company has topped the Fortune India 500 list for the fiscal year 2019-2020?
31. Which cookies brand has launched a new campaign with the tagline ‘Paanch rupaye ka Chocolatey Punch’?
32. Which confectionery brand from Nestle has launched 3 new packs, including ‘Extra Strong’ and ‘Paan’?
33. Velnik India has roped in which actress to endorse its Kaveri Mehndi Cone brand?
34. Which brand has launched a new campaign titled ‘#StandTogether’ on World AIDS Day?
35. Which advertising network has launched ‘Women who Inspire’, an initiative to foster gender diversity and women leadership?
36. Which consumer durable brand has launched its new campaign 'Life’s Good when we better it’, featuring actor Kunal Kapoor?
37. Which ed-tech brand has roped in actor Hrithik Roshan for its latest campaign?
38. Which brand has achieved top spot as India's most trusted brand, for the second year in a row, in TRA's Brand Trust Report (BTR) 2020?
39. Which 109-year-old cocoa powder brand is being launched in India?
40. Sri Dharampal Gulati passed away last week at the age of 98. He was the owner and brand mascot of which company?
41. Which full-service digital insurance platform has launched a new brand campaign with the theme 'Khushiyon Ke Advisor'?
42. RBI last week asked which lender to halt launches of digital banking products and onboarding customers for the credit card business following repeated glitches on its technology platform over the last three years?
43. Which MNC is going to shut down Poly, its 3D platform, next year?
44. Frank Carney died last week at the age of 82. He was the co-founder of which quick service restaurant (QSR) chain?
45. Which company has signed a pact to sell its UK-based integrated marine automation solutions unit Servowatch Systems to Rolls-Royce?
46. Which country has become the first to approve sale of lab-grown meat?
47. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) last week said which IT firm is not ‘fit and proper’ to provide software services to market intermediaries?
48. In a first, the Department of Space (DoS) last week signed an agreement with which startup, allowing the latter to access Isro facilities to build a small launch vehicle?
49. Which retail company last week said it is appointing Kabir Lumba as chairman of its board effective April 1, 2021?
50. Which MNC last week said it will invest $3.6 billion over the next five years to fight climate change?
51. Which MNC last week announced a $27.7 billion deal to buy online collaboration firm Slack?
52. Which MNC last week stepped into the B-Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) segment with the introduction of Magnite at an introductory price of Rs 4.99 lakh until December 31?
53. Which jewellery brand has launched the campaign ‘#LoveLeadsUs’?
54. Radio Mirchi, the FM radio brand, has rebranded itself. What is the new name?
55. Home furnishings retailer IKEA will open its second store in the country at which location on December 18?
56. Which Mumbai-based luxury fashion house will acquire the late fashion designer Wendell Rodricks resort wear label for an undisclosed amount?
57. Which life insurance company has launched a new campaign with the message '#SirfSafeNahiSmartBhiBano'?
58. Which confectionery brand has launched the campaign ‘Dikha Battissi Kar Baat Achhi Si’?
59. Marico Ltd has forayed into the plant protein category with the introduction of a ‘differentiated product in the soya chunks segment.’ What has it been branded as?
60. With a net worth of Rs 54,850 crore, who has topped the Kotak Wealth Hurun list of India’s wealthiest women?
Please mail your answers before 12 noon next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 871 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Post a Comment