1. Irate shareholders voted out seven board members, including the CEO, of which bank on September 25?
2. State-owned Bharat Petroleum Corp (BPCL) has been forced to pay for which defaulting partner after it had relied on a rarely used model to acquire stake in five oil blocks in Brazil?
3. Which company is in discussions with Indian device makers to manufacture up to $1 billion (Rs 7,400 crore) worth of mobile phones, as it seeks to shift a portion of its capacity out of China?
4. Anil Kumar Hirjee passed away at the age of 82 on September 27. He was a director with which group?
5. Which bank has launched a campaign for its ‘Full Power Digital Account’?
6. Which digital business transformation company has elevated Kameshwari Rao as Global Chief People Officer?
7. Dentsu Group Inc has announced that Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. (“DAN”) has changed its name. What is the new name?
8. Which hospitality brand marked the World Tourism Day with a new digital campaign called 'True Colours of Tourism'?
9. Which motorcycle brand has launched an anthem for cricketer and former Indian Cricket Team captain, Mahendra Singh Dhoni?
10. California-based transportation technology company Virgin Hyperloop and which airport in India have announced a study to explore building a hyperloop between the airport and the city centre?
11. Which credit card brand has announced the launch of its new brand campaign, “Contactless Connections”?
12. Which snack brand has launched a campaign for IPL with 4 ads – ‘Fan’, ‘Dentist’, ‘Proposal’ and ‘Dog’?
13. Which lifestyle-video app, in association with the Chennai Super Kings, has launched an IPL campaign – ‘#CSKMillionAnthem’?
14. As part of the first leg to its ‘Complete Confidence’ campaign, which foreign tourism board has released a series of videos showcasing precautionary measures employed by the destination?
15. Which pharma company has launched a campaign observing World Pharmacists Day, reflecting on the work pharmacists do?
16. TVS has launched a new graphic-novel inspired campaign to showcase the race edition portfolio of which brand?
17. Which company has launched a new brand campaign titled ‘Smart Cars for Smart India’?
18. Which fresh foods company has launched the campaign ‘Made With Love’?
19. PD Vaghela, currently secretary in the Department of Pharmaceuticals, has been appointed the next chairman of which regulatory body?
20. Which edtech company has roped in actor and director Aamir Khan for its new ad campaign?
21. Which Hyderabad-based startup has unveiled an AI & ML (artificial intelligence & machine learning) and IoT-based oxygen generator, Urb(dot)Ox, which has been developed using NASA technology?
22. Which pharma company has tied up with Germany’s CytoTools and is readying to launch a New Chemical Entity (NCE) for treatment of diabetic foot ulcers?
23. Which edtech company last week announced the appointment of former Amazon executive Saranjit Sangar as chief executive officer (CEO) for the UK, Europe and West Asia?
24. Which Adani Group company is entering into manufacturing of hand wash and sanitizers as part of its strategy to expand the portfolio under non food category?
25. Cleveland-Cliffs will buy the US operations of which MNC for $1.4 billion in cash and shares, to become the biggest flat rolled steel maker in North America?
26. Megha Tata, Managing Director, South Asia, Discovery Communications India, was unanimously elected President of the India Chapter of which entity?
27. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has roped in which actor for the customer awareness campaign to prevent gullible account holders from being duped by fraudsters?
28. Which kitchen appliance brand has introduced its design innovation with the new TVC for Adonia Hob with MaxX safe Technology?
29. Which beer brand has launched the campaign 'Kya Plan Hai'?
30. Which hospitality company launched the campaign 'Travel For India’ on account of World Tourism Day?
31. Which group’s founder and MD Mahendra Agarwal has resigned from the boards of 3 group companies?
32. Which telecom company and cybersecurity company Radware entered into a partnership under which the former will offer Radware’s cloud security services to enterprise customers?
33. Switzerland-based robotic hygiene and cleaning solutions firm Cleanfix Reinigungssysteme last week announced its manufacturing-led joint venture with which Mysuru-based company?
34. Which MNC has said it will spend 4.25 trillion yen ($40 billion) to take its wireless carrier business private, in a deal that opens the path to lower prices as the government calls for cuts?
35. Which firm has shortlisted 5 new startups - Clean Slate, Peer Robotics, Vicara, Hyper Reality and URJA - as part of its 3rd cohort of MAIL (Mobility & Automobile Innovation Lab) programme?
36. Which hotel chain has opened its premium in-house dry cleaning and laundry service, Lavanderia, to public?
37. Flipkart has partnered which insurance company to offer insurance against financial losses caused as a result of cyberattacks, cyber frauds, or other malicious activities across online platforms?
38. Enterr10 Television Network has made its foray into the south with a Kannada channel. What has it been branded as?
39. Which insurance company has launched the campaign ‘Restart Right’ for World Heart Day?
40. Who has topped the Hurun India Rich list 2020 with Rs 6,58,400 crore of personal wealth?
41. Which life insurance company has come with its new digital campaign around IPL - 'Depend on Insurance', featuring former cricketer Sanjay Manjrekar?
42. Which watch brand has launched a campaign for its new Ruffles collection?
43. Former Uber India top executive Bhavik Rathod has started a global educational technology platform focused on extracurricular activities for children aged between 5 and 15. What is it called?
44. Companies with turnover of more than Rs 500 crore now have time till which date to implement dynamic quick response (QR) code on their invoices issued to customers?
45. Shareholders of which bank have rejected the appointment of chief executive Sunil Gurbaxani at the bank’s annual general meeting?
46. Which fashion brand is breaking away from its India franchise partner Arvind Fashions?
47. Which MNC last week announced the launch of a booster vaccine, Tetraxim (DTaP-IPV), in India for preschoolers?
48. Which online medical and healthcare ordering app has launched a new campaign with 3 ads titled 'WFH', 'Dishwashing' and 'Do It Yourself’?
49. Which MNC last week unveiled a new biometric payment system using palm recognition, to be made available to rival retailers and also promoted as a replacement for badge entry at stadiums or workplaces?
50. Hong Kong-based Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group and which Indian luxury chain have formed a long-term global alliance that will work to create “unique culinary and wellness experiences”?
51. Which skincare brand has launched the campaign with the positioning, 'Natural protection for your hands', marking its foray into the handwash category with the launch Ayurvedic handwash?
52. Which brand has launched its ‘Classic Leather Legacy’ shoe, with ‘#WriteYourLegacy’ campaign, in a nationwide callout to creative artists?
53. Which brand has launched a campaign this World Heart Day titled ‘#CareForHerHeart’ that raises awareness for the cause of women’s heart health?
54. Which CSR and sustainability platform’s cofounder, Richa Bajpai has launched Campus Fund, a new firm that will invest in student-led startups?
55. Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and which company have developed purified antisera, raised in animals for prophylaxis and treatment of Covid-19?
56. Which state-owned company has signed a Rs 7,796 crore deal with the defence ministry for deployment of a strategic and secured communication network for the Army across the country?
57. Which MNC will pay publishers $1 billion over the next three years for their content, its latest effort to defuse tensions over its dominance of the news industry?
58. State Bank of India (SBI) and which company have unveiled a joint pilot project in Mumbai and Bengaluru to provide digital payment and financing solutions to small retailers?
59. Which online marketplace for automobiles last week announced the acquisition of Delhi-based augmented reality start-up Visiolab Ideas for an undisclosed amount?
60. With a subscription of 157 times, the IPO for which company became the most successful PSU divestment opportunity in terms of oversubscription when it closed last week?
61. Amazon Web Services Inc. (AWS) last week announced the general availability of a new time-series database for IoT and operational applications. What has it been branded as?
62. Which US-based and London Stock Exchange-listed biotechnology company has announced the appointment of Biocon Executive Chairperson Kiran MazumdarShaw on its board of directors?
63. Shareholders of United Arab Emirates-based Arabtec Holding have voted to dissolve the debt-laden firm. It was involved in the construction of which landmark building?
64. Which antiseptic and disinfectant brand has entered the clothes disinfectant space and launched Clothes Disinfectant & Refreshing Spray?
65. Which footwear company last week announced the appointment of actor Siddhant Chaturvedi as its first brand ambassador?
66. Which biscuit brand has launched the campaign ‘Andar Ka Baccha Bahar Lao’?
67. The British billionaire Issa brothers and private equity group TDR Capital have agreed to buy which British supermarket chain from Walmart for $8.8 billion?
68. Which bank has appointed Charanjit Attra, a consultant with EY, as its chief financial officer (CFO), the first time it is hiring laterally for the position?
69. Which company has launched a video for its ‘Mooch Anthem’, featuring actor Hrithik Roshan among others?
70. Which social media company is aiming to strike a gender balance in its global workforce by having at least half of its workforce to be women by 2025?
Please mail your answers before 12 noon next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 862 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.