1. Which brand has launched hand sanitisers in sachets at 50 paise per sachet?
2. Which CEO has pledged to donate $10 million so that every Oakland kid has a computer and internet access?
3. Which private equity firm is set to invest Rs 6,598.38 crore in Jio Platforms for a 1.34% stake?
4. The Centre increased the borrowing limit of states to what % of the gross state domestic product (GSDP) in 2020-21, subject to certain conditions?
5. Which sportswear brand has announced the #HomeTeamHero Challenge - a virtual sporting event for the world’s athletes to unite and help make a difference by dedicating their workouts for good?
6. Which retailer has released a campaign called ‘Ibaadat Bhi, Hifaazat Bhi’ (prayers with safety) in the Holy month of Ramzan?
7. Which health supplement brand has launched a video campaign 'Iftar ki Thali' on the occasion of Ramadan?
8. On the occasion of IDAHOT (International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia), which MNC launched the ‘#BeSomeonesHome’ campaign?
9. Which multinational technology firm has acquired Ahmedabad-based Byte Prophecy, an automated insights and big data analytics company?
10. Which company will acquire PepsiCo’s stake in NourishCo Beverages, a 50:50 JV between the two companies?
11. Which MNC last week said that Alibaba co-founder Jack Ma will resign from its board?
12. Which Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) has launched a new brand film ‘#InsaanHuaUnlock’?
13. Which mutual fund has launched its new video jingle campaign – ‘Smart Bano, Invest Karo’, a part of its investor awareness initiative, in Hindi and ‘Be Smart, Stay Invested’ in English?
14. Which packaged rice brand has launched a new film with the positioning ‘India ki Puraani Aadat’?
15. Which bank has become the first lender to introduce video-KYC facility for onboarding customers?
16. Former Disney executive Kevin Mayer will become the head of which app and chief operating officer of the app’s parent company?
17. Dilip Oommen, CEO, Arcelor Mittal Nippon Steel India (AM/NS India) has taken over as president of which industry body?
18. Which well known 107-room hotel in Mysuru last week announced it was suspending operations “indefinitely” citing losses arising out of Covid-19 crisis?
19. Which pharma company has launched FXR, a therapeutic equivalent generic version of Ocaliva (obeticholic acid), in India?
20. The government, in a surprise move, has proposed to ban how many pesticides such as Carbendazim and Monocrotophos, which are widely used by the farmers across the country?
21. Which social media giant is launching Shops, a service that will allow businesses to display and sell products on its platforms?
22. Personal care company RSH Global has forayed into the personal hygiene segment by launching a herbal hand sanitiser under which brand?
23. Which beverage brand has launched the ‘#OruTeaSollunga’ campaign to support hot tea shops in Tamil Nadu during COVID-19?
24. Which business personality has picked up stake in emotional and mental wellness platform No Worry No Tension Healthcare (NWNT)?
25. Which company is in talks to sell 29% stake in its speciality steel joint venture (JV) back to its two existing partners, Japan’s Sanyo Special Steel Co and Mitsui Corp?
26. Which company, now owned by Reliance Industries, last week announced its foray into tele-medicine vertical with initial target to bring 1 lakh doctors on board in the next 3-4 months?
27. Which MNC last week announced it would stop selling its talc Baby Powder in the US and Canada?
28. Which company has put its lithium-ion battery project in India on hold amid the Covid-19 pandemic and a stricken auto market?
29. Which Indian company has announced signing of an exclusive agreement with Thomas Jefferson University of Philadelphia to develop a new vaccine candidate for Covid-19 invented at the US university?
30. Which ecommerce major has launched its food delivery service in select pin codes of Bengaluru?
31. Which company has put on hold its plan to acquire GMR Kamalanga Energy, three months after announcing the deal in February, due to the ongoing uncertainty?
32. Which locks brand has launched the video stories campaign ‘#AgentofSafety’?
33. Which condom brand has unveiled its latest digital campaign ‘#JustMarried’?
34. Which tourism board has launched an edutainment series ‘Try this at home’?
35. Which English daily has launched its ‘Spread Kindness’ campaign?
36. Which beverage brand has launched a digital film trilogy, including ‘A cup full of #PositiviTea’?
37. Which chocolate brand and Star India have together launched ‘#CrunchKaAttitude’ campaign to celebrate the confidence of young India?
38. Raj Gupta has stepped down as CEO of which advertising agency?
39. Which telecom company has clubbed its business in 22 telecom circles into 10 clusters, ostensibly to reduce costs and increase efficiency?
40. Online food delivery platform Swiggy last week started home delivery of alcohol through the ‘Wine Shops’ category on its app. Which location?
41. Which beer brand has launched a remake of its global advertisement ‘whassup’ in India?
42. Which telecom company has acquired a strategic stake in Voicezen, an early-stage startup focused on conversational AI technology?
43. Which company, which manufactures and markets cotton buds under the brand name Tulips, has forayed into manufacture and supplies of polyester based swabs that are used for COVID-19 tests?
44. Which Indian pharma company has received patent for its novel non-aqueous Topical Solution of Diclofenac, which is marketed under the brand name Dynapar QPS, by the U.S. Patent Office?
45. Which healthcare major last week supplied the first batch of 30,000 Covid Kavach ELISA tests to Indian Council of Medical Research?
46. Which solar power developer has decided to cancel a contract with government agencies to supply power at the country´s lowest tariff?
47. RBI last week cut the repo rate by how many basis points, taking it to a record low of 4%?
48. Which telecom MNC has named Heineken NV Chief Executive Officer JeanFrancois Van Boxmeer as its new chairman after more than a year of searching?
49. On the occasion of the United Nation’s World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development, which ad agency has created and released ‘#SOS Save Our Sentinels – The Blink Film’ for The Jimmy Nelson Foundation?
50. Which company has decided to recall 15,200 motorcycles from various international markets after it discovered a brake caliper corrosion related issue?
51. Which hand sanitizer brand has roped in actress Shilpa Shetty Kundra as brand ambassador?
52. Which mattress brand has launched its digital campaign BEDTalks, inspired by TED Talks but infinitely more boring?
53. Which biscuits manufacturer has launched its ‘#EkBadiDua’ Ramzan campaign?
54. Which cookies brand has launched a special music video with the message ‘A lot can happen inside’?
55. Which automobile company has paid a tribute to truckers, essential workers and their families with the video campaign ‘#CelebratingGoodness’ this Ramadan?