1. Which company is picking up 55% stake in radio taxi service Meru Cabs for a cash consideration of Rs 201 crore?
2. Which Indian handset maker has received a three-year multi-crore order from US conglomerate General Electric to manufacture hand-held devices meant specifically for medical use?
3. Which company has recruited 10 women officers - including mining, electrical, mechanical and mineral processing engineers - who have been deployed at the Noamundi Ore, Mines and Quarries (OMQ) division?
4. Which Anil Ambani-owned business news channel shut down operations on August 31?
5. Which casual work wear brand from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd has unveiled its fresh range of dresses for women in different sizes with a new campaign, ‘Own your shape’?
6. Which automobile company has launched the video ‘Aasmaan' as part of its social content series?
7. Which hospitality company has acquired Copenhagen-based data science venture Danamica for an undisclosed sum?
8. Which company has signed a deal with Japanese steel giant JFE Shoji Trade Corporation for selling its subsidiary Cogent Power Inc (CPI)?
9. The joint venture partners of which US casual dining restaurant chain in India have sold their stakes to Singapore-based Universal Success Enterprises?
10. Which company last week unveiled its new marketing strategy, ‘Sab Saath Bade’?
11. Which Swiss luxury watch manufacturer recently entered the Indian market through a retail partnership with luxury watch stores chain Ethos Watch Boutiques?
12. Which fashion retail chain has launched its digital IP, Brand Stock Exchange (BSE) announcing discounts in a bidding format?
13. Which mens grooming company has come up with Sacred Games themed kits, which comes with quirky captions inspired by dialogues from the show?
14. Which media professional has launched his new venture ‘House of Cheer’?
15. The founders of which ecommerce company have set up an investment vehicle, Titan Capital?
16. Which sanitary ware and bath solutions brand has launched a brand campaign, featuring actress Anushka Sharma?
17. Which automobile MNC has appointed Rakesh Srivastava as India managing director?
18. Which company has signed a two-year deal with T10 Sports Management to live stream the Abu Dhabi T10 League to its subscribers in India?
19. Which Indian buyout firm has acquired majority stake in Mumbai-based marketing firm Digital Refresh Networks for $6 million or about Rs 40 crore?
20. Maruti Suzuki India has achieved which cumulative sales milestone of utility vehicles (UVs)?
21. Which company has signed a pact to induct Japanese utility JERA as a partner for the 750 MW gas-based combined cycle power project it is setting up in Bangladesh?
22. Which company last week claimed it has became the first Indian commercial vehicle maker to get BS VI certification for its entire heavy trucks range (gross vehicle weight of 16.2. tonne and above)?
23. Which automobile brand has launched the campaign titled ‘#IMadeItBig’?
24. Which consumer healthcare company has unveiled ‘Sabse Pehle Aap’, a new initiative at educating and connecting registered medical practitioners (RMPs) and chemists in remote rural areas via the digital medium?
25. Which data management company will acquire software-defined storage company Hedvig for Rs 1,621 crore ($225 million)?
26. Which company has launched a concierge service, Go, which will help users send or receive packages within Bangalore, in a move that directly competes with Google-backed concierge startup Dunzo?
27. Which pharma company has signed an agreement with Germany’s Boehringer Ingelheim to develop and commercialise a new drug for certain cancer patients who currently have limited treatment options available?
28. India has pipped which country to move into the list of top ten countries in terms of total gold reserves?
29. Which German consumer electronics brand will make a foray into the Indian market by this month as it introduces its range of LED TVs?
30. Which automobile MNC last week chose India to unveil a three-seater hybrid car for its global launch?
31. Which automobile brand last week chose Niagara Falls, a Chinese wind farm and a solar site in Germany to unveil its first all-electric sports car?
32. Which ayurvedic hair and scalp care brand has roped in actress and Yoga fitness icon, Shilpa Shetty, as its new brand ambassador for its shampoo?
33. Which soya bean oil brand has launched a campaign with the positioning 'Ghar ka khana, ghar ka khana hota hai'?
34. Which protein supplement brand has launched a Kesar Badam variant for the Indian consumer?
35. Which mosquito repellant brand has launched the communication 'Kids Vs Mosquito Rap Battle' for its spray format?
36. Which smartphone brand has roped in has roped in actors Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, along with popular musician and rapper Badshah to endorse its newest launch?
37. Which media and digital marketing communications agency has elevated Ashish Bhasin, currently CEO Greater South, and chairman and CEO – India, to the position of Asia Pacific CEO?
38. Which life insurance company has launched its new campaign ‘#EarlyRetirement’?
39. Royal Enfield recently launched a campaign with the introduction of six new colours of which iconic motorcycle?
40. Xiaomi India has crossed which cumulative sales milestone mark in the country, within 5 years of India launch?
41. Which two-wheeler brand has launched its new campaign ‘#RideToReboot’?
42. Which life insurance company has launched its new ad campaign 'Bounce back to life', featuring real survivor stories of Amrita Raichand (chef) and Boria Majumdar (sports journalist)?
43. Which pre-owned cars selling platform has announced the launch of its #CoolGannu campaign on this Ganesh Chaturthi?
44. According to a report last week, hospitality firm OYO has entered which market as part of its expansion plans in Latin American markets?
45. Global investment firm KKR & Co has acquired majority stake in which education services provider from the existing investor consortium led by Gaja Capital for an undisclosed sum?