1. Which chocolate brand has launched a new variant with 30% less sugar?
2. Chinese tech giant Tencent is set to bring a “Lite” version of which popular online game to India?
3. Kulmeet Bawa has quit as the MD, India and South Asia, of which MNC?
4. Which brand entered the Guinness World Records for creating the ‘largest sentence made with packaged food’?
5. Which company has launched the Keep India Smiling (KIS) Mission - the brand’s commitment to provide foundational support to over 20 million people every year to enable a future they can smile about?
6. Which company has become the first manufacturer in the two-wheeler category to receive the BS-VI emission-standard certification for a product?
7. Sinan Ozkok will be the new president of which automobile MNC in India?
8. Which company has acquired Jaypore, an artisanal e-retailer, for Rs 110 crore to enter the largely unorganised market of traditional and ethnic products?
9. Which MNC has agreed to buy Tableau Software Inc in an all-stock deal valued at $15.3 billion in a major bid to build its analytics offering?
10. Which Indian tech firm’s market capitalisation surpassed that of US technology giant IBM on June 10?
11. Which Indian firm has opened an experience design and innovation studio in Shoreditch, London, to co-create and co-innovate with its clients in areas including AI, AR/VR, IoT and 5G?
12. Which company last week unveiled the country’s first BS-VI compliant light-duty truck range?
13. Which company has rolled out a new digital campaign ‘#PaintKaDoubleRole’ to promote adoption of single paint solution for both exterior and interior walls?
14. Which is the most trusted among the Internet brands in India, according to a recent report by TRA Research?
15. Actor Shahid Kapoor and his wife Mira have invested an undisclosed amount in which yoga and wellness startup?
16. Which company has launched its farm-to-home premium milk brand ‘Pride of Cows’ in Singapore?
17. Milind Narendra Patel has resigned as the group chief executive officer of which group?
18. Who has become the sole Indian in the Forbes 2019 list of world’s highest-paid athletes?
19. Which on-demand provider of transport and multiple lifestyle services on a single app has acquired AirCTO, a Bengaluru-based AI recruitment platform?
20. Which brand has become the world’s most valuable brand, according to a report by global market research agency Kantar?
21. Which company has acquired Johnstown Wire Technologies (JWT), North America's largest producer of value-added carbon and alloy wire?
22. Which detergent brand has launched the ‘#2011dobara’ campaign for World Cup?
23. Which general insurance company has launched the campaign ‘#TechnologyWithAHumanTouch’?
24. Which cold-pressed juice company has unveiled a new recycling initiative ‘Raw Cycle’?
25. Which company has launched 'rPool', a carpooling service for working professionals, marking its entry into the intra-city transportation segment?
26. The number of employees at Tata Consultancy Services whose annual compensation topped Rs 1 crore has crossed which milestone mark in FY19?
27. Which Indian American CEO has been named the top ethnic minority executive in the world in the just released “EMpower Ethnic Minority Role Model” list?
28. Which MNC has launched its first consumer marketing campaign in India, titled ‘#WeTweet’?
29. Avon India has roped in which actress as the new face for its colour make-up category Avon True?
30. Which MNC last week named Indian executive Laxman Narasimhan as its new global chief executive?
31. Which Indian company last week successfully tested its maiden drone delivery tech, a move that will reduce the time and energy to deliver at customers’ doorstep?
32. Which life insurance company launched the digital campaign ‘#UnMissableMeeting’ for Father’s Day?
33. Which automobile company has launched a new commercial under the campaign ‘Discover the More in You’?
34. Which water purification brand has launched its new digital campaign ‘#ShaadiKeBaad’?
35. Which author has released a new book titled 'Shine Bright', chronicling the stories of managers turned intrapreneurs?
36. Which media network is set to launch a new youth-centric music channel Showbox?
37. How many Indian companies have found place in a list of the world’s 2000 largest public companies, compiled by Forbes magazine?
38. How many Indians figure in the list of global women leaders and pioneers in AI for business, which has been created by IBM?
39. Amazon last week launched which programme in India, the seventh country globally where Amazon has introduced this, which also improves its last-mile delivery network?
40. Which MNC has picked up a minority stake in social-commerce company Meesho in its first startup investment in the country?
41. Which MNC last week announced the launch of AI Digital Labs in collaboration with 10 higher educational institutions in the country?
42. Which consumer-durables brand has released a digital film ‘#FollowyourHeart’ for Father’s Day?
43. Which group has unveiled new campaign Sound of Celebration #EkHiDhun for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019?
44. Which digital and portable electronics devices brand has roped in Rannvijay Singh as brand ambassador?
45. Which company’s Farm Equipment Sector (FES) has picked up 11.25% stake in Switzerland-based agri-technology firm Gamaya SA for CHF 4.3 million (over Rs 30 crore)?
46. Which IT firm has acquired US-based customer experience firm Mobiquity Inc for $182 million?
47. Which company’s data centre arm has sold its entire 26% stake in the Singapore unit to ST Telemedia Global Data Centres (STT GDC) for an undisclosed amount?
48. Siddharth Sharma, who used to be with the President’s Secretariat, will take over as the chief sustainability officer of which business group from June 17?
49. Which company will be selling it’s US and select territory rights for certain migraine drug brands to US-based pharma player Upsher-Smith Laboratories LLC for an upfront consideration of $70 million?
50. Premal Desai will be the new chairman of which steel maker’s executive board?