1. Suzuki Motor Corporation (Japan) last week said it has achieved which accumulated automobile production milestone in India?
2. Which company has acquired a 70% stake in Kenyan gaming company NZ World?
3. Which global private equity firm is buying a 60% stake in Hyderabad-based environmental and waste management solutions provider Ramky Enviro Engineers, in a deal worth $600 million?
4. Which company will acquire Orange Renewables Singapore for a total enterprise value of $922 million?
5. Flipkart-owned digital payments start-up PhonePe has crossed which user base milestone?
6. Which French apparel brand last week launched its online store in India to cash in on the e-commerce boom?
7. Prince Pipes and Fittings has announced the appointment of which actor as its brand ambassador?
8. Which MNC is buying GitHub, a software development company used by 28 million programmers, for $7.5 billion?
9. The government last week appointed Mahesh Kumar Jain as the fourth deputy governor of the RBI. He is the MD and CEO of which bank?
10. This is a brilliant campaign. Which company has partnered with the UN to fight plastic pollution and has launched the campaign ‘Useless people are useful.’?
11. Which FMCG major last week announced it will launch the first ever 100% compostable, plant-based packaging for its snacks products, this year?
12. Which brand has launched the campaign ‘#TaliaByAlia’?
13. India’s market for premium motorcycles - those priced above Rs 1 lakh - crossed which annual sales milestone in fiscal 2018?
14. Which innerwear brand has launched ‘#KnowsMe’, its first ever campaign exclusive for women?
15. Which actress has been announced as the brand ambassador of the air hostess training institute Frankfinn Aviation?
16. Which MNC has made Gal Gadot its global brand ambassador for consumer notebook segment?
17. Rana Barua has stepped down as CEO of which advertising agency?
18. On World Environment Day, which brand released the digital campaign ‘#DoorwayToGreen’?
19. Which airline has announced the appointment of former easy-Jet executive Cornelis Vrieswijk as its new CEO?
20. Which advertising agency last week announced a new logo, organizational design, and brand identity?
21. Which Pune-based realty developer has acquired an eight-storey commercial building at Trafalgar Square in London for nearly £100 million, or Rs 900 crore?
22. Former SoftBank executive Nikesh Arora has taken over as the CEO of which company on June 6?
23. Which company has launched what it claims as the country’s first intelligent electric scooter?
24. The cumulative sales of eight of ITC’s FMCG brands crossed which milestone mark in the fiscal ending March 2018?
25. Which company last week announced the launch of its nationwide ‘Green Thumb initiative’ from the banks of Dravyavati river, at Jaipur?
26. Which insurance company has launched a new campaign titled ‘#Unplanned’, emphasising on the ‘unplanned’ occurrences that could take place when on a vacation?
27. Which Scotch whisky marker has finalised a local bottling deal with Modi Distilleries, part of the Umesh Modi group?
28. Which hospitality brand has launched its maiden TV campaign "Recharge. Refresh"?
29. Which protein brand has roped in U-19 Indian cricket vice-captain Shubman Gill as brand ambassador?
30. Which MNC has named Maggie Timoney as its CEO for USA?
31. Which company has acquired floor cleaning brand Nimyle from Kolkata-based Arpita Agro Products for an undisclosed amount?
32. Which company has unveiled anti-ageing and specialised hydrating creams under the brand name ‘Dermafique’, as part of its foray into the premium skincare segment?
33. Sunil Sood has been elected as the chairman of which industry body?
34. Which online healthcare platform and e-pharmacy has launched the campaign ‘Lafaddu Lal’?
35. Which retail major has appointed Rajiv Suri as its Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer with immediate effect?