1. Which automobile MNC recently collaborated with Mindshare to launch #MakeYourCitySafe, a campaign aimed at empowering women to take a stand on their safety?
2. Which brand has launched its new digital campaign ‘#AsliKhiladi’ with Delhi Daredevils, highlighting the importance of a homemaker in the life of a family?
3. Goodknight has launched its latest product that contains technologically powered TFT molecules in a gel format and is said to be safe to use around children and elders. What is it called?
4. Chinese bike-sharing giant Mobike is preparing to make its India debut over the next couple of weeks. Which city?
5. India is the sixth wealthiest country in the world with a total wealth of $8,230 billion, according to the AfrAsia Bank Global Wealth Migration Review. Which country is the wealthiest?
6. Which automobile brand has launched its new campaign with the positioning ‘Josh Hai Dil Mein’?
7. Which company has introduced ‘FurniSure,’ a certification that assures customers ‘quality and durability’ of furniture available on the e-tailer’s website?
8. Which company has forayed into cold vacuum-extracted juices segment by introducing fresh fruit and vegetable juices under the brand Second Nature?
9. A PE consortium including Partners Group and Kedaara Capital has agreed to buy which retailer from PE giant TPG Capital and Chennai-based Shriram Group for around Rs 5,000 crore?
10. Which company will acquire the cement business of Century Textiles and Industries through a share swap?
11. Which Pune-based fintech startup has acquired Mumbai-based checkout financing startup CashCare for an undisclosed amount?
12. Which ecommerce company has acquired Vavian, an online digital payment processing company in the Middle East for AED 4.32million (Rs 8 crore)?
13. Which MNC has launched its first national campaign in India “Reimagine Your Workspace”?
14. Which company has appointed Sunil Lulla, former Chairman and Managing Director at Grey Group India, as Group Chief Executive Officer (CEO)?
15. Which automobile major has entered into an agreement with G-III Apparel Group to design and distribute its lifestyle apparel throughout Asia?
16. Flipkart has launched its first in-house brand for handbags and footwear meant for women in the age group of 18-25 years. Name it?
17. Which dairy company has forayed into retail segment wherein it would set up ‘Goodness Zones,’ a franchise-based chain of retail outlets, across Maharashtra?
18. Former U.S. President Barack Obama and wife Michelle Obama have entered into a multi-year agreement with which company to produce films and series?
19. Which wellness startup has acquired premium fitness chain Fitness First?
20. Tata Motors is scrapping which two passenger car models?
21. Which fashion brand has launched the campaign ‘Style Se Dil Jeet’ with brand ambassador Diljit Dosanjh?
22. Which private gold refinery has launched a new brand campaign with the tagline "Bharosa Hai toh Hum Hai"?
23. Which company has acquired TicketNew, a Chennai-based online ticketing startup, in an all-stock deal to strengthen its entertainment ticketing business?
24. Xiaomi has launched its first lending product in India. What is it called?
25. Which company is buying out its Egyptian partner’s stake in the joint venture Egyptian Indian Polyester Company SAE (EIPET) for roughly Rs 90 crore?
26. Which MNC is buying e-commerce services provider Magento Commerce from private equity firm Permira for $1.68 billion in cash?
27. Hyatt Hotels Corporation last week announced the entry of its seventh brand in India. Name it?
28. Which two-wheeler brand has rolled out a 360-degree campaign titled ‘Effortless style gets Sportier’?
29. Which brand has launched what it claimed as “IPL’s longest ad”?
30. How many Indian companies feature among the 100 largest luxury goods companies in the world, as per a Deloitte report?
31. According to a news report last week, India’s first cruise service (I am not sure it is the first) opened last week. Which route?
32. Kohler Company, the global leader in kitchen and bath industry, partnered with which celebrity for its latest campaign, ‘Colours by Kohler’?
33. Which company and Chhattisgarh Mineral Development Corporation Ltd. have teamed up to float a joint venture company, Chhattisgarh Copper Ltd?
34. Which home services platform has become the furniture assembly partner in Hyderabad for the Swedish home furnishing brand IKEA?
35. Which company has entered in a partnership with 'PROLINE' to co-brand a range of sports apparel?
36. Multi-brand mobile retail chain Happi Mobiles last week announced which Telugu actor as brand ambassador?
37. Model Hailey Baldwin and model-activist Winnie Harlow have been announced as the global brand ambassadors of which fashion brand’s women’s collection?
38. Which media company has appointed Praveen Someshwar as chief executive officer (CEO) and managing director (MD)?
39. Which payments bank has appointed Anubrata Biswas as its managing director and chief executive officer?
40. Which Indian e-logistics company has announced it will establish the world’s first digital freight corridor to enable Indian traders connect to European markets using the Netherlands as a gateway?
41. Which Ratan Tata-backed retail technology start-up has partnered Israeli start-up Stamp.ee to help brands come up with personalised promotional offers at kirana stores?
42. Which actress is the new brand ambassador for Casio India’s women’s range of wrist watches?
43. Which company will become the first Tata flagship entity to offer ESOPs?
44. Which business group is planning to get into the quick service restaurants (QSR) segment under two distinct in-house brands - Aaheli Xpress and Tummy Time?
45. TCS last week became the first Indian company to cross (intra-day) which market capitalization milestone?