1. Which company has finalised the takeover of Ostro Energy for an enterprise value of Rs 10,800 crore ($1.6 billion), the biggest M&A deal in the renewables sector?
2. Actress Taapsee Pannu has been roped in to endorse which skin and personal care brand?
3. Gyanendra Badgaiyan has quit as the CEO of which startup lobby group?
4. Which small finance bank has launched its debut campaign on television with a new positioning ‘Bank better, live better’?
5. Which MNC has overtaken IBM as the holder of the most U.S. patents as of the beginning of 2018, according to new data?
6. Lodha Group has announced which celebrity as the corporate brand ambassador promoting various Lodha projects?
7. Which apparel brand has launched its first television commercial 'What's your plus point?'?
8. Which auto components major is set to acquire Reydel Automotive Group (Reydel) for $201 million?
9. Which company has appointed Ketan Patel as the executive director and chief executive of CASHe?
10. Which Indian company has acquired the renowned Serbian tractor and agriculture equipment brand IMT - Industrija Masina i Traktora?
11. Which realty major has elevated Hadi Badri as the managing director of its India business?
12. Which Hyderbad-based IT player has acquired Silicon Valley-based global firm, PlanetPro, that provides Salesforce(dot)com, analytics and custom program services to enterprise clients?
13. Which company has acquired Mumbai-based Ridlr, an end-to-end public transport ticketing and commuting app?
14. Which chocolate and confectionery firm has appointed Herjit S Bhalla as its new Managing Director?
15. Which company has acquired two diabetes and hyperthyroidism brands, Obimet and Thyrocab, comprising 14 product line extensions, from multinational drug major Abbott India?
16. Which bank has become the first lender to start using WhatsApp enterprise solution to provide basic banking services to customers?
17. Which luggage manufacturer has elevated Sudip Ghose as CEO with immediate effect?
18. Which online travel portal has launched universal virtual assistant YUVA?
19. Coca-Cola has launched the desi version of which global marketing campaign in India, featuring actor Tahir Raj Bhasin?
20. Which MNC has become the first international chain to touch the 100 hotels milestone in India?
21. Vistara last week received an Airbus A320neo. How many aircraft does it now have (including the new one)?
22. Which commercial vehicle brand has launched a digital campaign featuring its mascot ‘Chhota Hathi’, highlighting the big events of the last quarter?
23. Which discount broking start-up has launched an ad campaign ‘Ab Sab Kuch Ho Sakta Hai’ to announce its latest innovation, Stock Note?
24. Which hospitality major is considering bringing its economy brand Prizeotel to the country?
25. Which healthcare service provider has appointed Dr Ajay Bakshi as the Chief Executive Officer - Designate for its India Operations Division?
26. Which jeweler has signed up Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar as its brand ambassador?
27. Which brand has signed a bat endorsement deal with Shubman Gill, who is currently playing for Indian men’s U- 19 cricket team?
28. Flipkart last week launched a private label kids' fashion and toy brand. Name it?
29. Which company has launched a new campaign for its flagship tyre Milaze X3, the “1-lakh km tyre”?
30. Which company bid Rs. 6,138 crore to retain the media rights to all Indian cricket to be played in the country for the next five years?
31. Which beverage brand has unveiled region-specific commercials with actors Alia Bhatt and Allu Arjun for this summer?
32. Which financial services company has inked a long-term partnership with Indian Olympic Association (IOA) and has launched the campaign ‘#BeUnlimited’?
33. Which company has sold 63% of its stake in its airport IT services joint venture to Antariksh Softtech in a Rs 3.15-crore deal?
34. Which IT company has acquired US-based C3i Solutions from Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, US?
35. Which buyout investor will acquire India’s largest surgical and wound care products maker Healthium MedTech, formerly known as Sutures India, for nearly $350 million?
Please mail your answers before 12 pm next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 732 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.