1. Ingvar Kamprad, 91, died on January 27 at his home in Smaland, Sweden. He was the founder of which MNC?
2. Which company has unveiled three new ad campaigns for three different brands, featuring Amitabh Bachchan, Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra?
3. American footwear firm Weyco Group has signed a licensing deal with Samar Lifestyle to exclusively make and sell which brand of shoes in India and some neighbouring markets?
4. Premium menswear brand Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail last week announced its foray into which country?
5. Which MNC last week announced its foray into pet care segment in India by launching Purina Supercoat range of dog food?
6. Which UK-based cocktail brand is planning to enter India by June this year?
7. Which Japanese imaging and electronics major's Indian subsidiary has filed for insolvency proceedings as it is unable to meet its liabilities?
8. Ola is going international. It last week announced plans to enter which country?
9. Which company and KPIT Technologies will merge together to create a $700-million company, which will then split into two publicly-traded companies?
10. Ranjan Kapur, 75, died recently. He was the chairman of which advertising major?
11. Anil Sardana has stepped down as the CEO and MD of which power company?
12. Which MNC last week launched the updated version of its SUV Levante in India with price starting at Rs 1.45 crore (ex-showroom)?
13. Which beer brand has launched the film ‘Generations Apart’, its first ever ad campaign tailor-made for India?
14. Pinnacle Speciality Vehicles (PSV), India’s leading vehicle conversion unit of Pinnacle Industries Limited, has roped in which cricketer as its brand ambassador?
15. Which general insurance company has launched its debut campaign, featuring actors and comedians Tanmay Bhat and Mallika Dua?
16. Which fashion retailer has launched the digital campaign ‘Khade Thand Par Dhoka’ (#KTPD)?
17. Which omnichannel jeweler has rolled out the campaign ‘New Expressions of Love’ for Valentine's Day?
18. The Digital and Experiential Innovation division of which agency has launched 'The Texperiential Labs' - India's First Experiential Technology focused Innovation Centre?
19. Which MNC has acquired Mezi, an artificial intelligence-powered travel app developed by Pune-born twins, in an all-cash deal?
20. Which MNC is buying control of Xerox in a deal that creates an $18 billion company and marks the end of the independence of the iconic American corporate giant?
21. Which company last week announced its foray into the sprayers business through the acquisition of a 26% equity stake in M.I.T.R.A. Agro Equipments?
22. Which company has agreed to acquire the specialty chemical manufacturing business of the world’s largest chemicals firm Solvay SA in India?
23. Which mall developer is merging with Future Group’s primary retail infrastructure development unit, Future Market Networks?
24. Which business services provider has acquired the online career and recruitment firm Monster’s India, the Middle East and South East Asia businesses?
25. Which business personality has set up EduMentum, an incubator being launched in partnership between his Advaith Foundation and Mantra4Change, a Bengaluru-based NGO?
26. Which MNC last week unveiled its latest compact utility vehicle Freestyle in India?
27. Which personal care brand has launched a new campaign called #UnlockYourSparkle, featuring brand ambassador Parineeti Chopra?
28. Which MNC last week announced the internal promotion of Vijay S. Subramaniam to Managing Director - Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (AMEA)?
29. Which MNC last week announced its foray into kid's oral care segment in India with the launch of Glister Kids toothpaste?
30. Coca-Cola India plans to launch which beverage brand globally?
31. Which consumer goods company last week named Mohit Malhotra as CEO of its India business?
32. Which life insurance company has launched its new #PapaKiPappi campaign?
33. Which mobile data company providing customer insights has unveiled its new brand identity, comprising a new logo, website and slogan “Fuel for Growth”?
34. Which company has acquired 74% stake in Bhubaneshwar Power (BPPL) from JL Power Ventures for Rs 255 crore to ramp up its captive source of power?
35. Which MNC has named its CFO Kenichiro Yoshida as its new CEO, effective on April 1?