1. Which tobacco major has taken out numerous press ads announcing its "New Year's resolution to quit smoking" and stop selling cigarettes in the UK?
2. Which Canadian institutional investor is set to buy Equinox Business Park from the Essar Group for Rs 2,450 crore?
3. Which business scion is working on ‘Peace Mission’, a startup in the food and retail space that involves opening of a chain of cafes across the country?
4. Which company has become the 33rd non-life insurance company in the country following a certificate of registration from IRDAI?
5. Adidas has launched an outdoor campaign using a specially-designed 3D face of the brand ambassador Paul Pogba to announce the launch of which product?
6. Brigadier (retd.) Kapil Mohan passed away on January 6. He is recognized as the man behind which well known spirits brand?
7. Which company has entered the confectionery business with 'Jollies'?
8. Which MNC has launched a digital campaign ‘Toys are for kids of all ages’, featuring Bengaluru-based 35 year old Sunil Chawla?
9. Which company has acquired a majority stake in Chennai-based gaming startup Next-Wave Multimedia?
10. Which airport has become south Asia's first airport to handle over 6 crore passengers in a year?
11. Which payment gateway last week elevated Dilip Asbe as the new managing director and chief executive?
12. Which beverage brand has signed Telugu actor Allu Arjun as brand ambassador in the southern market?
13. Which matrimony portal has chosen Mrunmayee Deshpande, a popular Marathi actress as the face of its outdoor campaign?
14. "Game of Thrones" actor Nikolaj Coster-Waldau has been announced as the global brand ambassador of which male grooming brand?
15. Which fashion retailer has appointed Ashish Dikshit as its new managing director?
16. Which golf technology solutions provider has made its third strategic acquisition buying Delhi-based deep technology startup Golf Centra in an all-cash deal?
17. Greaves Farm Equipment Business, part of engineering firm Greaves Cotton Ltd., last week unveiled a mid-sized, heavy-duty power tiller. What has it been branded as?
18. Which state has become the first state to monetise road assets via toll, operate and transfer (TOT) model?
19. Danone has roped in Prithvi Shaw, captain of the U-19 Indian cricket team, as the brand ambassador for which brand?
20. In its largest super-luxury residential development in India, The Trump Organization has launched a 1.25 million sq ft project in which city?
21. Which MNC last week said its chief executive, Patrick Doyle, planned to leave the company in June and would be replaced by Richard Allison, currently president of its international business?
22. Which celebrity will launch L'Oreal men's grooming products under the name House 99?
23. Which advertising technology player has bought Los Angeles-based startup AerServ for $90 million in a cash and stock transaction?
24. Which MNC has roped in Gal Gadot as its global brand ambassador for its new Live Boldly campaign?
25. Which company has acquired a controlling stake in Cosmos-Maya through a combination of primary and secondary stake acquisition?
26. Which bank has launched its new campaign ‘#ByeByeMrBahane’?
27. Which company has entered into an arrangement to acquire 70% share of Zimbabwe Alloys in a deal size estimated at a little over $90 million?
28. Which MNC has launched its new campaign ‘#StrongerTogether’?
29. Which MNC has decided to exit the dairy business in India?
30. Royal Philips has crossed which milestone sales mark in India in FY17 after more than 8 decades of setting up operations in the country?
31. Which company last week launched its first super sports utility vehicle 'Urus' in the country, priced at Rs 3 crore?
32. Which automobile company has appointed Gurpratap Boparai, the MD of Fiat India, as its new managing director?
33. Which company has partnered with French animation company Xilam to extend the cartoon brand Oggy and the Cockroaches globally as a children’s game?
34. Royal Enfield last week launched a new version of its adventure touring model Himalayan, at an introductory price of Rs 2,12,666 (on-road Chennai). What has it been sub-branded as?
35. Which hospitality company announced it has bought back investment made by U.S. banking group Goldman Sachs for Rs 300 crore and now owns 100% equity?
36. Which channel has launched a film ‘Kheloge kudoge toh banoge lajawab’?
37. Which company has launched #JobsofTomorrow, its first brand commercial to promote its Nanodegree certification program?
38. Consumer electronics maker Micromax last week announced its foray into which new category with products priced between Rs 5,990-16,990?
39. In an endeavour to enrich consumer experience, which bathroom products manufacturer has joined hands with Harpic, cleaner from Reckitt Benckiser, to keep toilets sparkling clean?
40. Norway-based fertiliser company Yara International ASA said it has completed its Rs 2,682-crore acquisition of which company’s urea business?
41. Which MNC appliance maker is foraying into commercial appliance segment in India?
42. Which biscuit brand has launched its new campaign #GoPlaces, wherein homemakers get the opportunity to win a brand new Scooty?
43. Sudhir Kumar has quit as the CEO of which handset maker?
44. Spain-based paint manufacturer Graphenstone has partnered with which company for marketing its emission free paints to tap the fast-growing environment-friendly paint segment in India?
45. Which luxury group said it intends to spin off a majority stake in sports apparel maker Puma by distributing the stake to its own shareholders?