1. Economist Dr Rajiv Kumar has been appointed as the new vice-chairman of which entity?
2. Which jewellery major has roped in actress Kajol as brand ambassador for its India as well as overseas operations?
3. The Centre has appointed Mohammad Mustafa, a 1995 batch IAS officer, as Chairman and Managing Director of which entity?
4. Which company launched a television commercial for Friendship Day as part of its #LookUp campaign?
5. US-based Fox Networks group is slated to launch a new concept in product promotion and TV commercial on live television on August 13. What is it?
6. Former founder of ecommerce startup Yebhi(dot)com Manmohan Agarwal has kick started his second stint at entrepreneurship with a trucks aggregation platform. What is it called?
7. Britannia Industries said that it will set up its largest food park near which city?
8. Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) is set to launch a premium high definition English movie channel. What will it be branded as?
9. Which company has launched a premium gourmet gifting brand, Gruezi, in partnership with Switzerland based Chocolat Frey AG?
10. In what is being touted as one of the largest endorsement deals signed by an Indian Startup, health and wellness startup Cure.fit has signed on which celebrity as brand ambassador?
11. Which company has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire bluO Entertainment, run by multiplex operator PVR, for Rs 86 crore?
12. Titan is all set to enter the United States through a partnership with which MNC?
13. Which MNC has named former Unilever executive Mohit Anand as managing director for its India and South Asia business?
14. Which MNC last week unveiled Skyactiv-X, claimed to be the world's first commercial petrol engine that uses compression ignition like diesel engines?
15. Which Belgium-headquartered company has signed an agreement to buy Bengaluru-headquartered AssetTrackr, a provider of fleet management solutions (FMS)?
16. Marking its foray into green energy, which Hyderabad-based Internet infrastructure company has acquired a 51 per cent stake in Sri Venkateswara Green Power Projects Ltd for Rs 30.5 crore?
17. Which MNC has launched its first television commercial for the Indian market, with the tagline ‘Isey Apni Hi Gaadi Samjho’?
18. Which MNC has roped in actress Taapsee Pannu to endorse its smartphone range?
19. Sanjay Sethi has resigned as managing director and chief executive officer of which hospitality company?
20. Which company and UK-based premium motorcycle maker Triumph have entered into a global alliance that could challenge Royal Enfield in the global mid-size motorcycle space?
21. Which financial services firm is acquiring UK-based Ocean Dial Asset Management?
22. Which 3 Indian companies are among this year’s Forbes’ list of the world’s 100 most innovative companies?
23. Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) will launch a new video-on-demand platform. What will it be branded as?
24. Which luxury perfumery brand made in Spain has made its debut in the Indian market with the range of perfumes for both men and women?
25. Which MNC has launched a campaign titled '#LacedUp', featuring Virat Kohli?
26. Which MNC last week announced the world's first creator-based video relay, #EveryCharacterMatters?
27. The board of which company has approved the setting up of a joint venture with French player Novandie SNC for its foray into flavoured yoghurt market?
28. Which company and Skoda Auto have called off talks for a potential long-term partnership for development and production of passenger vehicles in India?
29. Which mattress brand has rolled out the campaign ‘Ready for Tomorrow’ to announce the launch of its latest mattress range Energise?
30. Which MNC has bought a fifth of India's most valuable startup - Flipkart - for $2.5 billion, in a deal that marks the biggest private investment in the country's consumer technology sector?
31. Harley-Davidson India has inaugurated its first concept store in India - Warrior Harley-Davidson. Which city?
32. Which denim and casual wear brand is foraying into the innerwear segment in India through a joint venture with Kolkata-based hosiery firm Dollar Industries?
33. Which messaging platform has acquired Creo, a Bengaluru-based technology startup?
34. Which Mumbai-headquartered group is diversifying into electric car manufacturing and aims to roll out its first such vehicle by 2020?
35. Which company has announced the appointment of Manju Deshbandhu Gupta as chairman?
36. Which mobile brand has roped in actor Sushant Singh Rajput as its new brand endorser?
37. Which brand has topped the list of the world's hottest fashion brands, according to data compiled by global fashion search engine Lyst and The Business of Fashion?
38. Which soap brand soap has announced actress Shraddha Kapoor as its new brand ambassador?
39. Which MNC has created world’s largest grain mosaic art spread across an area of 6,000 square feet at Thyagraj Stadium, New Delhi?
40. Which app has become the second Indian application on Google Store to cross the 100 million download mark?
41. Which handset brand has launched a film to #SaveTheTrianga from child labor and abuse?
42. Which company has launched the campaign #DoorsOfIndia to promote its new product line, Pravesh?
43. Which company and Smile Foundation have come together to support the cause of Girl Child Education by organising the ‘Ride for Freedom’ on 15th August across 14 cities in India?
44. Which ed-tech platform has adopted two villages as part of its 'Freedom to Shine' campaign?
45. Which advertising personality is the new chairperson of the Central Board of Film Certification?