1. Which company will soon become the first private sector general insurance company to list on stock exchanges?
2. The world's fastest elevator is set to be installed in a skyscraper complex building in China. Which MNC is the manufacturer?
3. Which beverage brand has launched its new campaign 'Phir ho ja shuru'?
4. Cable TV distributor DEN Networks and which company are selling their entire stake in their joint venture, TV merchandise channel Macro Commerce, to a Noida-based Pimex Broadcast?
5. Which leading business group will list its financial services unit on the bourses in August?
6. Which MNC has invested over Rs 120 crore to acquire a substantial majority stake in Chennai-based Orbgen Technologies Private Limited that runs the online-ticketing website TicketNew?
7. Which company has entered the frozen foods business and has started selling frozen prawns under the Masterchef brand?
8. Which bank has become the first to introduce biodegradable cards in the country?
9. Which brand last week launched a new category of products under the e-cycles brand and unveiled two variants, BH27 and BH12?
10. Which company last week launched its qualified institutional placement (QIP) offer to raise up to Rs 15,000 crore (about $2.3 billion)?
11. Which handset maker has roped in Bahubali actor Prabhas as its brand ambassador?
12. Enterprise software maker Freshdesk has created a new umbrella brand that brings together the company's growing suite of business software. What is it called?
13. Which leading Indian-American hotelier has partnered with a company of President Donald Trump's sons to launch a new midscale hotel chain under the name “American IDEA” in the US?
14. Which Mumbai-based online recruitment marketplace has acquired mHire, a Noida-based recruitment platform focussed on skilled and semi-skilled, blue and grey collar (entry-level) jobs?
15. Apple last week entered the growing field of voice-controlled speakers for the home, taking on early leaders Amazon and Google. What is the speaker called?
16. Which brand has rolled out a campaign for its newly launched Fuelsmarrt tyres?
17. Which company has partnered with mobile payment provider AdPay to launch what it claims is India’s first virtual telecom firm Aerovoyce?
18. Which consumer electronics company has roped in Hrithik Roshan as its brand ambassador?
19. Richfeel, a trichology centre, hair and scalp clinic has appointed which television actor as a brand ambassador?
20. Which tea brand has roped in Kareena Kapoor Khan as brand ambassador?
21. Which company has been selected to develop, operate and manage the new Kastelli international airport project in Heraklion, Greece, in partnership with local infrastructure major Terna SA?
22. Yellow Tie Hospitality, a food and beverage franchise management company, is investing $3 million in bringing which UAE-based street food brand to India?
23. The world's first hybrid "aeroboat" capable of travelling on land, water, snow and sand that has been built a joint venture between a Russian entity and which Indian firm?
24. Which commercial vehicle brand is launching an international campaign ‘Drive their own life’ for the Philippines and Vietnam markets?
25. Finland-based elevator and escalator major Kone Corporation will set up its second manufacturing plant in India in which state?
26. Which deodorant brand has launched the #WheresYourFace campaign for its personalised limited range of deodorant packs where one can have his picture on it?
27. Which MNC has taken Australian tennis player Thanasi Kokkinakis to court for using its trademarked product name as a moniker in advertisements for tennis clothing?
28. Which brand has appointed actress Disha Patani as its sportstyle and fitness expert for India?
29. Media agency Dentsu Media has been relaunched as an integrated agency. What is it called now?
30. Which company in India has decided to do away with the system of designations for its 10,000-plus employees?