1. Which company has forayed into premium sarees and women's ethnic wear category under the brand name "Taneira"?
2. This should be easy. Which is the richest Indian city with a total wealth of $820 billion, according to wealth intelligence firm New World Wealth?
3. Which homegrown private equity firm has entered into a binding agreement to acquire a majority stake in Home First Finance Company (HFFC) for about $100 million (Rs 600 crore)?
4. According to reports last week, Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) has stopped selling which hatchback in both domestic and international markets?
5. Which television channel has come up with a new Women's Day special communication, featuring Aamir Khan?
6. Which company recently launched its first Pizzaria and Bar Piccante outlet in Chennai, its first Italian restaurant in India and second in the world after Japan?
7. Alibaba-backed Paytm has launched a consumer shopping app to take on local rival Flipkart and global rival Amazon in the country. What has it been branded as?
8. Which online restaurant recently launched its campaign, #TrySomethingNew, featuring inspiring young individuals who have dared to try something different in their lives?
9. Payments firm Paytm has crossed which milestone of registered users for its digital wallet?
10. Coca-Cola India is targeting which brand to become a $ 1 billion brand by 2020?
11. Which business group is entering the civil aviation business and has bid for the Bengaluru-Vijayanagar route under the government's regional connectivity scheme?
12. Which jewellery brand has roped in Kangana Ranaut as brand ambassador and has launched a commercial inspired by the constellations portraying celestial brilliance – ‘noor ka jhurmuth’?
13. Which worldwide lifestyle and sports eyewear brand has roped in actor Ranveer Singh as the brand ambassador for India?
14. Mercedes-Benz last week rolled out the new model of which brand, the first “made in India for India” car in the Daimler world?
15. Nissan has crossed which milestone in cumulative exports from its Indian operations?
16. Rentokil Initial, a global player in pest control and hygiene services, has entered into a joint venture with which Indian insecticide maker?
17. Which MNC has named Prakash Mallya as the new Managing Director for South Asia?
18. Which advertising agency has launched a new agency, Karma, to address the growing number of start-ups and SMEs in the country?
19. Which Bangalore-based healthcare and fitness start-up has acquired online health-food delivery company, Kristys Kitchen for an undisclosed amount of cash and stock deal?
20. Which company has signed a deal with Barack and Michelle Obama to publish their memoirs?
21. Which invoice discounting startup has acquired Hummingbill, an invoicing platform for small and medium businesses, for an undisclosed sum to strengthen its technology capabilities?
22. Which firm has entered into an agreement with DRDO under which the government agency will transfer technology to manufacture high nitrogen steel for the defence sector to the company?
23. Dawat-e-Hadiyah, a charitable trust of the Dawoodi Bohra community, will acquire Fort House in Mumbai for Rs 300 crore. It is the headquarters of which business group?
24. Adani Group's Mundra Power Plant in Kutch last week announced creating a national record by running for how many days continuously?
25. Which is the most mobile ready brand in India, according to a report released by mobile marketing and technology agency Ansible?
26. Which MNC will invest Rs 1,180 crore ($177 million) to increase its holding in Paytm Mall, bringing to a close one of the most anticipated deals in the Indian online retail industry?
27. Which cricketer has signed his first brand endorsement deal, with Bengaluru-based techie home solution brand, DNI Home Theatre?
28. Lenovo Mobile Business Group has elevated Sudhin Mathur to the post of managing director of which business unit?
29. Which IT services firm has acquired Japanese company Brilliant Service for an undisclosed amount?
30. Maruti Suzuki India’s compact SUV Vitara Brezza has crossed which cumulative sales milestone in the domestic market?
31. Which Indian company, through its UK arm, has picked up over 60% stake in SPC International, an Uxbridge U.K.-based company, for an undisclosed sum?
32. Which water heater manufacturer last week launched 65 products in fan segment, including ceiling, table, pedestal, wall and exhaust fans across the country?
33. Which advertising agency in India last week announced a new identity, and a logo made from colourful building blocks?
34. Which celebrity is salon hair brand L’Oreal Professional's first Indian brand ambassador?
35. Which brand has launched the campaign #PriyaWedsSofa?
36. Which beverage brand has launched its new ad '#TforTogetherness', talking about Alzheimer's disease?
37. Which global services company has appointed Sanjay Menon as managing director on India operations?
38. Which company has launched the Instagram campaign 'Never Ending Trending' that takes the traditional Indian game 'Antakshari' to the next level?
39. Which ecommerce company has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to acquire cloud ERP solutions company DRC Systems?
40. Which mobile wallet has announced the launch of SUPERCASH, claimed to be the first ever loyalty initiative launched by a mobile wallet in India?
41. Which MNC and Coca-Cola have agreed to dissolve their tea joint venture Beverage Partners Worldwide (BPW) as of the start of 2018?
42. Which company and Millicom International Cellular have signed a deal to merge their respective units in Ghana to create the second-largest mobile carrier in the African country?
43. German automotive parts manufacturer ZF Friedrichshafen AG (ZF) last week opened its first technology centre in India. Which city?
44. Former Infosys board member V Balakrishnan has co-founded a financial technology (fintech) firm. What is it called?
45. Which MNC last week launched ReConnect programme designed to bring back to the workforce women who took career breaks?