1. Who has become the only non-Tata person to sit on the boards of Tata Sons and Sir Dorabji Tata Trust (SDTT)?
2. Which Luxembourg-based messaging service provider has globally launched `Public Accounts', a new tool for its international users?
3. Mobile payments platform Paytm recently touched which milestone mark of number of transactions per day?
4. Which creative agency is celebrating its 70th anniversary as ‘70 mm agency’?
5. Which ethnic wear brand has launched its new ad campaign, ‘Aadha Aadha’?
6. Which beverage maker in India is foraying into foods, starting next month?
7. Which organic food brand is entering the ready-to-cook and snacks category?
8. Which sports-based entertainment company is now launching its first international property in the US on December 14?
9. Which global talent, retirement and health solutions business has acquired Gurgaon-based hiring assessment company CoCubes in an all cash deal?
10. Which business group is partnering with British wholesaler Booker Group to open cash-and-carry stores and compete directly with Walmart and Metro in the country?
11. Which MNC has agreed to buy US-based software maker Mentor Graphics Corp for $4.5 billion in its biggest acquisition since 2014?
12. Which MNC has announced an $8-billion deal to buy car tech firm Harman International Industries for $8 billion?
13. Which hygiene brand has introduced Healthy Hands Chalk Sticks to emphasise the importance of washing hands before eating?
14. Which business group has partnered with Cisco Jasper to launch UNLIMIT, an independent unit which will provide Internet of Things (IoT) services?
15. Which cosmetics maker last week snapped up the beauty products brand Too Faced for $1.45 billion in its biggest acquisition to date?
16. Which MNC last week introduced its entry-level compact SUV Macan, its first sub-Rs 1 crore car in the country?
17. Mutual fund folios in the country crossed which milestone mark in October?
18. Which bakery brand has launched a new campaign 'Yummy waali shararat'?
19. Pune-based builder Paranjape Schemes (Construction) Ltd (PSCL) has signed up which ex-cricketer as brand ambassador for its 'Athashri' projects?
20. Which company last week said it will set up an industrial training institute in Mehsana, Gujarat, christened as “Japan-India Institute of Manufacturing” (JIM)?
21. Which sports management company has entered into a multi-year commercial agreement with Indian Boxing Council (IBC), the governing body for professional boxing in India?
22. Times Internet Limited (TIL) has named former Twitter India head Rishi Jaitly as chief executive of which business unit?
23. Which MNC has launched a campaign "Spread the glow inside out” for ‘Be Bright’, a range of skincare products?
24. Which well know brand has launched a new campaign, titled ‘Taste that frees the joy’?
25. Malvika Mehra has announced her plans to launch an independent outfit, Tomorrow Creative Lab. She is the former national creative director of which creative agency?
26. Reliance Industries and which MNC have formed a partnership to provide digital solutions for industrial use?
27. Which telecom company has incorporated a new unit, Towercom Infrastructure Private (TIPL), which will be an infrastructure company?
28. Which company has decided to sell its Titawi Sugar Mill in Uttar Pradesh for Rs 375 crore to Indian Potash, a government-owned fertiliser company?
29. Which company is set to acquire 100% shareholding of Walker Forge Tennessee LLC (WFT) through its US subsidiary?
30. In the first case of an American automaker using India as the sole sourcing base for an individual model, Ford Motor Co in the US will import which model from India from 2018?
31. Which subsidiary of China's internet giant Alibaba recently reached the 100-million monthly active user mark in India for its flagship product?
32. Which Hong Kong conglomerate will acquire Coca-Cola bottling assets in China for 5.87 billion yuan ($852 million)?
33. Which MNC has bought facial recognition startup FacioMetrics?
34. Bajaj Auto last week rolled out the first batch of their much awaited super premium 400 cc bike from the Chakan plant. What was special about the assembly line?
35. Which mobile app has launched two TV commercials for its campaign #LookBeforeYouLeave?
36. Which tourism board has launched the campaign 'Nature wants you back'?
37. Which Indian company has announced a strategic partnership with leading Russian distribution and production company Central Partnership (CP)?
38. Which company that provides taxi-hailing services launched its operations in Bengaluru last week?
39. Which premium German brand has launched luxury leather handbags on Myntra?
40. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) has made the Indian manufacturing facility at Pune among one of the four facilities globally to make which model?