1. Which company recently released its long-format digital film 'Saroj - The Leader' as part of the 'Naam Hoga Toh Kaam Hoga' campaign?
2. Which FMCG company has tied up with DRDO to promote sustainable cultivation of high-altitude medicinal plants in Ladakh?
3. Which well known financial services giant has revamped its logo, a first in 20 years?
4. Which pen manufacturer is launching a series of new pens backed by a high visibility publicity campaign featuring its recently appointed brand ambassador Hrithik Roshan?
5. Which youth entertainment channel recently launched a brand campaign and has roped in Shraddha Kapoor as the new brand ambassador?
6. Cleartrip is promoting which sub-brand with a new television commercial with the tagline ‘what’s happening, lots happening’?
7. In what is a first for the brand, and probably a first for the Indian advertising industry, which fragrance brand has launched a new campaign entirely in French?
8. Which company has acquired South African cosmetics manufacturing and trading firm Discaria Trading for an undisclosed amount?
9. Which sports personality has been roped in as a brand ambassador Ambrane India, an IT brand in computer peripherals, mobile accessories and power banks?
10. Uber touched which milestone mark on June 18?
11. Shripad Nadkarni, a former marketing head at Coca-Cola India, has teamed up with three other former executives to set up a food startup. What is it called?
12. Which MNC has agreed to buy British chip designer company ARM Holdings Plc for 24.3 billion pounds ($32 billion)?
13. Which company has become the 6th stand-alone health insurer in the country, after being granted registration by IRDAI?
14. Which company has filed for the first IPO by an Indian insurance company?
15. Which business group has launched an ad for its dairy brand ‘Ksheer’ with the positioning ‘Ek acchi aadat’?
16. With a brand valuation of $13.7 billion, which brand was India’s most valuable brand in 2015-16, according to Brand Finance India?
17. Which airline has topped the ‘Most reputed aviation brands 2016’ report for domestic airlines in India, according to TRA (Trust Research Advisory) Research-BlueBytes?
18. Which brand became the highest-selling two-wheeler in the Indian market in the first half of 2016, breaking a 17-year reign by rival Hero MotoCorp’s long running number one Splendor series?
19. Which bath fittings and sanitary ware major has acquired a majority stake in the South Korea-based Joeyforlife?
20. Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple Trust, which manages the Shree Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai, has tied up with SBICAP Securities. For what?
21. Which mobile phone maker has roped in Madhuri Dixit as a brand ambassador for consumer durables, primarily washing machines?
22. Which CEO is all set to make a cameo in the upcoming sci-fi action film "Star Trek Beyond"?
23. Mangalore-based Central Arecanut and Cocoa Marketing and Processing Cooperative (Campco) last week launched a new chocolate. What is its USP?
24. Which MNC has acquired Dollar Shave Club in a deal said to be worth about $1 billion, gaining a firmer foothold in the burgeoning market for male grooming products?
25. Which California-based colour cosmetics brand, which has a presence in 36 countries, has announced its official launch in India?
26. Facebook Inc's Messenger has crossed which milestone user base?
27. Which lubricant brand has launched a new campaign with the positioning 'Har Mushkil Ka Hal'?
28. Which company has come out with a television commercial to promote its P66 Smartphone’s enhanced feature that supports 21 Indian languages?
29. Which radio station has launched a new jingle ‘Khushi Ki Nayi Duniya’?
30. Secured Venture Capital, an Australia-based venture capital company led by former Australian fast bowler Craig McDermott, has roped in which celebrity as its global brand ambassador?
31. Which online marketplace has launched a new campaign #AdjustNoMore?
32. Which toothpaste brand has just concluded 'Celebrating Life' campaign, for which it tied up with street photographer Siddhartha Joshi, who visited 10 cities and clicked 1,000 photographs?
33. American multinational hospitality chain Hilton Worldwide is keen to get its luxury brands, the legendary Waldorf Astoria and which two-year-old brand, to India?
34. Hyundai’s premium compact hatchback i20 had achieved which milestone mark in global sales?
35. Which MNC tyre maker has announced the launch of its first television commercial in India?
36. Which Japanese mining equipment maker has agreed to buy its smaller US rival Joy Global for about $ 3.7 billion including debt?
37. Which automobile brand has launched its 'Drive with Care' campaign' to raise awareness for road safety during monsoon?
38. Which MNC will buy InterOil Corp for more than $2.5 billion in stock, adding a gas field to expand its exports from Papua New Guinea?
39. Which jewellery company has launched a campaign featuring brand ambassadors Lara Dutta and Mahesh Bhupati?
40. How many Indian companies have made it to the latest Fortune 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations in terms of revenue?
41. Which marketing technology company has acquired a majority stake in Bengaluru-based data science and analytics company D- Square Solutions?
42. Which company will soon unveil its ‘Sunbean’ brand of premium coffee?
43. Which company last week unveiled a coffee table book, titled The Golden Quadrilateral?
44. Which entity has been ranked top among the 100 best startup incubators in India by the India edition of Entrepreneur Magazine?
45. Australian supermodel and beauty entrepreneur Miranda Kerr last week confirmed her engagement to the CEO of which company?