1. Which car brand has become the best-ever selling model in India with a cumulative total of more than 29 lakh units sold till October 2015?
2. India’s leading social media and digital agency, Social Wavelength has changed its name. What will it be known as?
3. Which MNC last week announced a multi-billion-dollar deal to take over video streaming service Youku Tudou, China’s equivalent to YouTube?
4. Not sure if I covered this before. Which company has entered into an in-principle agreement for the strategic acquisition of the Kattupalli Port in Tamil Nadu from L&T Shipbuilding?
5. General Electric has won a $2.6 billion (Rs 17,250 crore) order, the biggest in it’s over 100-year history in India. Who is the client?
6. Which ecommerce major has launched a project code-named Udaan to go offline across the country?
7. Which MNC has become the first Swiss watchmaker to offer a “smartwatch" to customers?
8. Which MNC has teamed up with The Viral Fever (TVF) to roll out its latest campaign called #Goodweird?
9. US aviation major Boeing and which company last week announced a joint venture that will manufacture aerostructures for AH-64 Apache attack choppers, recently ordered by India?
10. Who is the most powerful woman in the Indian business sector, according to the latest list by Fortune India?
11. Which manufacturer of PVC profiles in India has launched a television commercial promising a #Soundproof Diwali?
12. Having entered the fruit based jelly confectionery segment with Jellicious Strawberry, Candyman has introduced its second flavor. Which flavor?
13. Which Chinese billionaire bought Amedeo Modigliani’s Nu Couché for $170.4 million last week at Christie’s in New York, making it the second- highest auction price for any artwork?
14. Which commercial vehicles manufacturer has released a video 'Yaaron ki Diwali' that addresses safe driving during the festive season?
15. Which retail chain has launched its festive campaign 'Dildaar Diwali', drawing attention to the problems faced by animals due to loud crackers?
16. Which company has acquired about 40% stake in UK-based OakNorth Bank for $100 million (Rs 660 crore), making it the lender's biggest shareholder?
17. Which online automobile classifieds firm has acquired rival CarWale from German media conglomerate Axe Springer signalling the rising consolidation in the industry segment?
18. Which taxi-booking company has acquired Geotagg, a trip-planning applications company, for an undisclosed sum to strengthen its new bus-shuttle service?
19. Which company is all set to become the first bank to offer wallet services for feature phone users in India?
20. Who has become the first Indian to be elected the vice-chairman of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), the bank for global central banks which works to improve the financial stability and prescribes rules for banks across the globe?
21. The government has appointed IS Jha as chairman and managing director of which state-run transmission utility for a period of five years?
22. Sony will finally stop producing which product in March 2016, long after people stopped using them?
23. Which MNC has made a formal $107 billion offer to buy SABMiller, sealing a long-anticipated deal that combines the world's biggest brewers into a company controlling about half the industry's profit?
24. Which DTH operator has launched the 'Missed Call' campaign, featuring Kangana Ranaut and Dhanush?
25. Which menswear brand has launched its new campaign ‘Be Everything You Love’?
26. Which airline has launched a digital campaign #HamariPehliDiwali?
27. Taxi-hailing service provider Ola has launched a dedicated mobile payments app. What has it been branded as?
28. Which Indian company has signed a joint venture agreement with five South Korean cosmetic companies through their arm PLK International?
29. Which MNC bank has elevated Gunit Chadha, its co-CEO to CEO-Asia?
30. Which CEO has topped the list of top-50 global business leaders by Fortune?
31. Which IT major will train 1,000 British graduates as a part of an initiative to develop UK talent?
32. Which celebrity, with business partner Benoit Demouy, has launched her own fashion and beauty agency called Fr8me?
33. Which popular watch making company will buy fitness band maker Misfit for $260 million?
34. Which fashion brand has launched a music video ‘Tripping High’, featuring actor Arjun Kapoor?
35. Madame Tussauds’ wax museum is coming to India. Which city?