1. Kellogg has roped in which sports personality as a brand ambassador in India?
2. Which online grocer has tied up with local food delivery start-up Chefkraft in Bengaluru to sell ready-to-cook meals, hawking pre-packed ingredients and freshly cut vegetables with recipes?
3. Which telecom gear maker has appointed Paolo Colella as the new head of its India operations?
4. Resul Pookutty, Oscar winning sound designer, and Mahesh Ramanathan have joined hands to launch a film production and services company. What has it been named?
5. The Indian Army and Indian Railways are among the world's top 10 employers, according to a report by the World Economic Forum. Which organization has topped the list?
6. Tata Sons, owner of the Tata brand and promoter of Tata companies, has capped the royalty payment from group entities using the Tata name at which level?
7. HDFC Bank has “exceeded” the single borrower limits prescribed by regulator RBI in case of its credit exposure to which company?
8. Which digital marketing agency has sponsored the inaugural session of the Mumbai Super league for table tennis?
9. Who have been ranked the highest-paid celebrity couple by Forbes?
10. ITC's packaged food business has crossed which sales milestone mark in the year ended March 2015?
11. Regional carrier Air Costa last week crossed which cumulative passenger mark?
12. Which company has announced the launch of medical refrigerators under a technology licensing agreement with the UK-based The Sure Chill Company?
13. Which company has fully acquired MaxWatt Turbines, an Indian specialist company for engineering, production and service of steam turbines for application in power generation and mechanical drives?
14. Which online food ordering platform has launched a TV campaign titled 'Call Nahi Install Karo'?
15. Which four Indians are among the world’s 100 highest-paid celebrities, according to the Forbes’ annual list?
16. Emirates Insolaire LLC has recently installed solar panels on a building façade in Lausanne, Switzerland. What first is it claiming for this?
17. Which MNC has announced the appointment of Rahul Agarwal as the Managing Director of its Indian operations?
18. Which motorcycle brand has launched its campaign with the positioning “Dil khol ke bike for Dil khol ke life.”?
19. Which company has bought a significant part of Bengaluru-based IT service provider Mphasis' domestic BPO business for Rs 17 crore in a slump sale?
20. Which company has become the world's third largest mobile carrier by subscribers?
21. Which company has launched a debit card themed on Scion of Ikshvaku book?
22. Which Mumbai-based company has acquired New York-based Time-Cap Laboratories for $28 million (about Rs. 170 crore)?
23. Times Network, which telecasts news and entertainment channels, has launched its premium English movie channel. What has it been branded as?
24. Which MNC will sell some map-generating technology to ride-hailing app company Uber?
25. Which company last week approached SEBI to float an IPO to raise Rs 450 cr, becoming the first player in the Indian e-commerce space to do so?
26. Which MNC is selling the rights to the Swedish brand Tretorn that makes iconic tennis shoes, to US firm Authentic Brands Group (ABG)?
27. Which American clothing brand plans to enter the fast growing Indian market through a licensee agreement with Arvind Lifestyle Brands that will open its first outlet in the country in March next year?
28. Ratan Tata has invested an undisclosed amount in his personal capacity in which online taxi-services company?
29. Taxi-hailing application Uber last week expanded its operations to how many more Indian cities, the most on a single day by the San Francisco-based company anywhere in the world?
30. Which 225-year-old iconic sweet shop in Old Delhi's Chandni Chowk last week downed its shutters for the last time?
31. DBS Bank's former India head Sanjiv Bhasin is joining which Mumbai-based financial services company as MD and chief executive?
32. TA Associates and Argan (Mauritius) have signed a definitive agreement to acquire approximately 95% stake in which broadband services provider in India?
33. Television broadcaster Viacom18 last week launched an English language general entertainment channel. What has it been branded as?
34. Which four brands from ITC crossed the Rs 1,000-crore revenue mark in the last fiscal?
35. Mr Surinder Kapur died in Munich last week at the age of 72. He was the founder chairman of which company?
36. Who is the wealthiest jeweller in India with a personal fortune of USD 1.3 billion, according to a Wealth-X report?
37. Which Indian pharmaceutical company has entered the Russian market by acquiring 100% stake in Biocom, a fast growing generic pharmaceuticals firm?
38. Which MNC bank has named Joris Dierckx as country head for India?
39. Which online payments company is buying international money-sending service Xoom in a deal valued at $890 million?
40. India’s GDP crossed which milestone mark in 2014, according to data released by the World Bank in Washington last week?
41. Which company last week unveiled its new visual identity and brand `Good Health Can't Wait'?
42. Singapore-based Jungle Ventures has roped in which well known business personality from India as a Special Advisor?
43. Who has become the first and only artist to surpass more than 100 million Gold & Platinum song certifications, according to the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA)?
44. Which two-wheeler company has launched a new campaign titled ‘Kisi Se Kam Nahin’?
45. Which brand has launched its new digital film – ‘Confessions’, continuing to build upon last year’s communication idea ‘Boond Boond Mein Sacchai’?
46. Which online financial service has joined hands with Scarecrow Communications to launch the digital campaign #RightToPayTax featuring industry stalwarts?
47. Westland Ltd, the publisher of the 'Scion of Ikshvaku', has dragged Flipkart to Delhi High Court alleging copyright violations. The company is part of which business group?
48. Gillette India will stop selling which brand from December after parent company Procter & Gamble divested the brand globally?
49. Tata Trusts and which MNC have rolled out an internet literacy initiative called `Internet Saathi'?
50. Phil Knight has announced his plans to step down as the chairman of which company?
51. Airbus Helicopters and which company have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to form a joint venture to produce helicopters in India?
52. Maruti Suzuki last week unveiled the latest vehicle from its stable, a premium crossover. What has it been branded as?
53. Which sanitary-ware company has forayed into the water heater business with its partnership with French company Groupe Atlantic?
54. Which health insurer last week said it would buy smaller rival Humana Inc for about $37 billion in cash and stock, in the largest ever deal in the insurance industry?
55. With an average price of $1.75 for a 330ml bottle, which Indian city has the fifth cheapest beer among 75 world cities, according to the 2015 Beer Price Index?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 588 as the subject.