1. Which bank has launched its new campaign with the positioning ‘Bank aisa dost jaisa’?
2. Which Dublin-based mobile marketing company has launched its operations in India?
3. Why was 10-day-old Aahna Modi in news recently?
4. Which Hyderabad-based pharmaceutical firm has agreed to buy Auctus Pharma for about Rs 100 crore in an all-cash deal?
5. Thorsten Heins will step down as the CEO of which MNC?
6. Which brand has introduced the world's first crowd sourced English font?
7. Which advertising personality has launched a new agency Whyness?
8. Which cement major has appointed Bernard Terver as the head of Indian subcontinent and West Asia?
9. Which telecom company has entered into a definitive agreement with the Warid Group to fully acquire Warid Congo SA?
10. Which MNC has brought its six television channels under one brand and launched a new campaign with the positioning ‘Believe’?
11. Google has launched a new online service aiming to connect businesses and consumers to solve problems or get advice on a range of issues. What is it called?
12. Harley Davidson last week unveiled its first all-new platform in 14 years at Milan. Name the 2 models, which will also be built in India?
13. Which Indian business personality has acquired a significant stake in South Africa’s Swartland-based Mullineux Family Wines, which sells some of South Africa’s fastest growing wine brands?
14. In one of the largest funding rounds for a consumer internet company in India, which portal has raised Rs 227 crore from Sequoia Capital and existing investor InfoEdge?
15. A Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 will be put up for auction next year. What will be its claim to fame?
16. Sunita Sharma has taken charge as MD and CEO of which finance company?
17. The founders of which Bangalore-based startup have been named as this year's winners in Social and Economic innovation of The Economist's Innovation Award?
18. Gustavo Martinez has been appointed Global President and future worldwide CEO of which advertising agency?
19. Watch brand Sonata has touched which milestone, in terms of customers?
20. Mars International India has formally launched which chocolate brand in the country?
21. Which MNC has agreed to sell its Jenny Craig diet business in North America and Oceania to private-equity firm North Castle Partners for an undisclosed amount?
22. Arup Roy Choudhury last week unveiled his first book ‘Management by idiots: A journey of real-life experiences’. He is the chairman of which PSU?
23. Which MNC has announced its new brand philosophy: ‘Because it matters’?
24. Which video-rental store chain is closing about 300 stores scattered around the United States?
25. Which city is home to the most number of billionaires, according to the Wealth-X and UBS billionaire census report 2013?
26. Who has been named as the most powerful businesswoman in India for the third consecutive year by Fortune Magazine?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 502 as the subject.